It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's explore a different theory about 9/11 (My theory)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by timekiller92

timekiller, here we go again. The cockpit doors could be opened from either side, they had a KNOB! (not now, of course, but 6 1/2 years ago they did. EVERY airline pilot had a key that fit all doors, as did the mechanics, and at some airlines even the F/As had to carry one...or else there was one stashed at certain emergency equipment locations in the cabin!!!)

Oh, where oh where did you get the notion that our doors were watertight?!? Sheesh! There was a 1/2 inch gap at the bottom! AND they were flimsy, lightweight...actually made of the same material and construction as the lavatory doors!!! Heck, the DC-9/MD-80 was a bifold, like some other lavatory doors...or some cheap closet doors.

Again, sorry if you got bad info, but you got some bad info. That is why it is so very important, with this subject, to be accurate.

WW

[adding]....'some ten feet away from the pilots...' ?!? Really? Ever spend more than two minutes in a real cockpit? In a B757 a Flight Attendant can stand in the open doorway and hand food trays to the pilots. Haven't seen many FAs with ten-foot long arms in my career...met some pilots who were knuckle-draggers though

[edit on 4/5/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by timekiller92
so your saying that a plane with a cockpit door(that can only be opened on one side) stonger then a watertight door that aircraft carries use was able to be pried open by a box cutter/plastic knife. then even though the door is some 10ft away from the pilots seats the passengers ramming food carts into the cockpit door was able to make the plane crash.

and tell me this. how the hell are 4 terrorists that can't even pass flight school able to fly fully loaded 757's and 767's like they work for the air force?

I'm going to have to side with the wacky one here on this, tk. I had a chance to even open a cockpit door years ago, and he's right. They had knobs. Wasn't too tough to open them.

But I don't think it matters about what went on about the planes. Regardless of whether Arabs did the hijacking, whether the planes were diverted midflight and other planes took their place (or not at all in PA?), or the planes were diverted and holograms were used. Doesn't matter.

The overwhelming evidence supports an inside job.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Amater....'wacky' is, as you well know, a slang for 'crazy', 'off his rocker', or 'just plain nuts' (but I like cashews too).

If you 'whack' (notice spelling) then you are 'hitting' or 'smacking'...one can 'whack' a person upside the head, in a gentle way, in order to make a point. Not a violent image, never meant to be....except for those pesky weeds.....

WW

ps...for observational Mods...you realize I had to do a little off-topic jab, just out of self-respect, I hope?

[added]...darn it, sometimes I feel like a lost voice in the wilderness. Aren't there any airlines pilots on ATS anymore? We had the other one, but he's gone...sigh...

[edit on 4/6/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Amater....'wacky' is, as you well know, a slang for 'crazy', 'off his rocker', or 'just plain nuts' (but I like cashews too).

If you 'whack' (notice spelling) then you are 'hitting' or 'smacking'...one can 'whack' a person upside the head, in a gentle way, in order to make a point. Not a violent image, never meant to be....except for those pesky weeds.....

WW

ps...for observational Mods...you realize I had to do a little off-topic jab, just out of self-respect, I hope?

[added]...darn it, sometimes I feel like a lost voice in the wilderness. Aren't there any airlines pilots on ATS anymore? We had the other one, but he's gone...sigh...

[edit on 4/6/0808 by weedwhacker]

I was teasing. I apologize if I failed to project the nudge, nudge, etc.

But seriously, WW, please address the rest of what I have to say. I do want to hear it. I may rebut, or I may not. We'll see where it goes.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

OK, Amater...got your 'nudge, nudge'!!

I mentioned, maybe another thread, about a really good PBS Frontline Documentary, haven't gotten all the way through yet, it's on Tivo, and over four hours long....title is 'Bush's War'. A (maybe) gloss-over of 9/11 at first, but a compelling indictment of how Rummy and Insaney plotted to use the event, whether 'inside', or not...to bang the drums for the Iraq invasion....

Excellent Star Trek:TNG episode, 'The Drumhead', depicts a similar 'mindset' that can, unfortunately, occur.

WW

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

OK, Amater...got your 'nudge, nudge'!!

I mentioned, maybe another thread, about a really good PBS Frontline Documentary, haven't gotten all the way through yet, it's on Tivo, and over four hours long....title is 'Bush's War'. A (maybe) gloss-over of 9/11 at first, but a compelling indictment of how Rummy and Insaney plotted to use the event, whether 'inside', or not...to bang the drums for the Iraq invasion....

Excellent Star Trek:TNG episode, 'The Drumhead', depicts a similar 'mindset' that can, unfortunately, occur.

WW

Well, WW... I am certain Iraq was on the plate even as they plotted 9/11 and were wondering how much "cash" they could squeeze out of the event they were setting up.

They knew that eventually, the information would be pieced together, but were hoping the people (the bulk) would buy what they were selling long enough to take us over, get us into an eternal war, to hand us over as indentured slaves to the "Fed." It seems to have worked.

This plan is more than one presidency long. It started long ago and was stepped up a bit with the "War on Drugs." Then stepped up more and then more and then more. But they kinda peaked in the amount of control they could justify with the WoD, so 9/11 was concocted to step up the takeover.

Here, seven years later, they still have change rattling around that they can use, and they're scrambling about to cash it all in before we are strong enough to throw the gelt back in their faces.

Apparently we are not yet - what with the "Fed" thing and other "anti-terror" legislation still happening. And now they have us hog-tied, making it irrelevant how hard we try to throw gelt back. And now (soon) they will come for the kill. Having made Bush Fuhrer, we are helpless.

Though it's hard to believe, I look out at all the legislation and other behavior by the Bush admin, and it all falls into place if we presume an inside job with specific goals to meet.

Thanks for your reply, WW.

[edit on 4/6/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Again, sorry if you got bad info, but you got some bad info. That is why it is so very important, with this subject, to be accurate.

[adding]....'some ten feet away from the pilots...'

no don't be sorry i should pay more attention to detail. i will be sure not to post that again.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

no don't be sorry i should pay more attention to detail. i will be sure not to post that again.

Not to worry, tk. It is a learning experience when we learn we are wrong. I am glad I now have a better set of data about deaths at the Pentagon, for example.

Calm down and make sure you have the closest to the truth as possible. It will all work out. [smile]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by timekiller92

Thanks, timekiller!

Appreciate what you just posted.

I've already done this before, but here I go again...

The B757 and B767 were designed, from the beginning, by Boeing, to be sold as airplanes that could be flown under a 'common' type rating. This was important for sales, since it meant the airlines would save money in training ansd scheduling of pilots.

Well, Boeing had pull at the FAA, and good design....in essence, when you step into a B767, (a Widebody), or you step into a B757 (narrowbody) the view from the pilot seats must be the same, and the instrumentation must be similar enough, for them both to qualify as a 'common' type rating....because it's all about the view, from your seat, as you look at the runway.
The various cockpit dimensions are different, of course...the B767 is larger....but only by inches, compared to the B757.

If you look at the windows, you will see they are the same....and the seat position is the same, from the pilot's POV....and the control layout, except for minor tech changes, which we get trained on, over time....

When you fly for a major airline, you are usually only flying what you are 'current' on...and there are Union rules too, depending...but besides that, we cannot be constantly familiar with every piece of equipment in the 'fleet', if there are many different pieces of equipment.

That's one reason SouthWest Airlines has been so successful, for so long....they only buy ONE piece of equipment, and they keep it simple.

Not saying it's a good business plan...it worked once, not today....fffft!

OK, 'nuther post to give folks an insight into the airline biz...

WW

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If you take a look at the universe from a wider perspective, let's just say I'd rather believe the official story. We're only barely being able to gain our footing tromping around on this unfamiliar ground known as Earth, of which YOU, the one reading, have only been a part of for a handful of decades. The blink of the Earth's eye. We see but a fraction of the fraction of the fraction of the entire picture of what constitutes this realiy, along with others.... So why oh tell me why would you limit your realization of the world in this way, when you have so much more to go here and not that much time to do it? Get your mental footing around every concievable possibility, even if it conflicts with what you've been taught since you were born. Whatever you don't use in this lifetime will make you more aware of the next.

That being said, let me just say that the OP, like many many many people right now, are like the battered wife. They get beat up time and time again by this big huge mongoloid beast who anybody outside the relationship would go "Why is she with that big monster?" Wife stumbling around bleeding profusely from the head, saying in broken English (otherwise known as Tennessenglish) "Don't blame him. He's a good man. He's a good man. I love him. He's a good man."

All of her friends see it, but she can't because she remembers when they first met and it was all stars and stripes and liberation from her OLD abusive boyfriend always asking FOR MONEY and if he could sleep on HER COUCH!

Well at some point, you need the slap in the face to end all slaps in the faces, you slightly dimmer ball of light, you. You can't keep doing this to yourself. You need to take that painful step and finally admit some brutal truths to your consciousness. Let me get you switched on here, my friend. YOU BEEN LIED TO! Now get over it and learn from it.

Enlighten yourself by learning from yourself. Just try it. Pretend that you disagree with yourself, and you wanna find evidence to disprove your lovingly adored official theory about 9/11. All you gotta do is go over it once and go "Wait, THREE big steel skyscrapers fell on 9/11? But only TWO got hit by planes!"

Start from there, work backwards, and maybe we'll talk about the seventh chakra a bit later.

It's okay that you don't believe "the conspiracy theorists" because they're so gullible, but if they really ARE so gullible, why don't they buy into the official story?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. There, I said it. I think theories are interesting, so I read them...

but believe me when I say that I'm not taking anyone's word for it but my own. I have removed blinder after blinder in order to get to that point, though. First, I had to throw out everything I'd ever been taught. I almost literally had to get born again in order to be able to handle the truth.

For many people, 9/11 is just a good thing to argue about, and the conspiracy theories are just some sort of fantasy that they tinker with every once in a while, kinda like D&D players.... and that's why conspiracy theorists have gotten the bad name, because people tend to be interested only in the imagery and the fantasy. They don't actually want it to be reality. They want it to be their escape from reality.

For me, it wasn't like that at all. It was the coming to a head of all the nagging little questions I've ever had about why things are the way they are. 9/11 was the key for me. For others, it could've been an alien abduction or a near death experience... but for me, it was 9/11. It didn't provide me with any escapeism. It just made me feel like more a prisoner, actually. It didn't make me gullible. It made me more analytical. It didn't make me watch more TV. It made me read more books. It made me want to REALLY escape, istead of just escaping in my head.

The realization of the absolute NEED to constantly question the establishment is the key to our evolution mentally. We want to be free, but the opposing force in the universe wants us ordefed into nice neat manageable societies, and that's just the way it works. We are headed towards the realization that we constantly have to push this force back, or else it WILL surround us and consume us with illusion. That is where we are headed, and I don't have to force you to learn the truth. You will know the truth whether you like it or not one day.

We're headed towards the truth together, so whether you know or not is irrelevant, and you just need to sit back and enjoy your life. Stop arguing about what you disagree upon, and enjoy what you can share equally.

We're humans. We're loving beings, for the most part. This is all you need to know in order to know that something is wrong. We don't want war and terror. So why do we have war and terror, if the people who genuinely enjoy that type of horror are the minority?

Why did these terror attacks happen? Because of GOVERNMENTS... manipulating PEOPLE to think that other PEOPLE are attacking them. Be afraid of other PEOPLE and go kill other PEOPLE because it's PEOPLE that threaten your existence. It's not people. It's these organizations called governments and religions that separate people into sects and spread propaganda and discourage unity and cause people to become angry and accepting of warlike mentalities.

And in our utter confusion, these same evil superpowers are using our love and compassion and yearning for peace and unity to TRICK us into accepting a one world GOVERNMENT, not a one world unity.

There is a difference between government and unity. Government is about rejecting individualism and forcing control. Unity is about accepting difference and building a network out of trust.

The big and simple difference between the two forces is that one is self destructive and therefore never lasts long enough to remember what didn't work last time.... and one in constructive, self replicating, and long lasting. Can you guess which is which?

We can all agree that we live in a #ed up world. We know what's wrong. Famine, disease, war, short energy supplies, pollution, destruction of natural habitat. That's big enough to see.

So why the HELL are we at odds when WE'RE ALL sinking in this ship!? One man can't fix everything. One government can't rule everything. One group of ideals isn't better than the rest... so let's just GROW UP and stop all of this distracting #, or we're all gunna DIE within MY lifetime. Okay?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

was this about what i said about the terrorists not being able to pass flight school?

and some one earlier said "if they are conspiracies why haven't all of the "truthers" started disappearing?"

i stumbled upon a thread that someone belives to be the "reason" the gov left these 'clues' behind and why we aren't disappearing (at least not yet anyway).

if i can find the thread again i will pst a link

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I've already done this before, but here I go again...

The B757 and B767 were designed, from the beginning, by Boeing, to be sold as airplanes that could be flown under a 'common' type rating. This was important for sales, since it meant the airlines would save money in training ansd scheduling of pilots.

WW, I'm unsure, but is this information for the purpose of showing that the planes the Towers were designed to handle are not significantly different from what hit them? Regardless, it would surely seem that this is so, based on what you have given.

And I am certain that the buildings absorbed and distributed the impact quite well.

I had a very intense OCTist (Official Conspiracy Theory-ist) try to use the idea of a soda can (empty) being stood upon at the top, carefully so as to not cause it to collapse. He suggested that if you fling a rock at the can, it will collapse. He was trying to use that picture to describe the physics of the Towers coming down.

I pointed out that if you flung a rock at the can, the can collapsed immediately, and if there was a comparison, the Towers would have collapsed pretty much right off the bat. Because they still stood, for nearly an hour (or over), his model could not be a valid. In fact, what we saw were buildings that had adjusted to the impact.

By fifteen minutes, the energy had gone pretty much wherever it was going to go. By half an hour (being very generous) the buildings were experiencing pretty much the energy fluxes they were used to experiencing on a daily basis (presuming no added energy in the form of incendiaries and explosives).

The Towers' redundancy of support had absorbed the impact, and they stood there waiting for the next step.

Because They (we know two names for sure) weren't able to provide enough energy, without suspicion of witnesses, to initiate the spectacle of an inferno as in all those other examples of what happens to such structures, and because getting the spectacle over with as soon as possible was critical to the removal of the gold supplies and hiding the presence of incendiaries/explosives, down the Towers came.

They were sure to gather up stuff they felt might not tell much of the story to offer up to those who wanted forensics. Keep the facts buffs at bay long enough, They thought.

They just needed a way to boot us, and the rest of the plan could begin.

The "Patriot" Act was written before 9/11. That fact right there should ring bells all over the place. When was the last time a 900 page legalese document was started and finished in less than a month? And one of such crucial detriment to the structure of our government?

If I can question that, there must be someone in the MSM who would investigatively figure out what why a document of that girth, prepared by a group of (often) lawyers, was so resoundingly agreed upon and presented in less than a month, when matters of health care, road-building, homelessness (you get the idea) take YEARS.

And none did. There was no, "Hey. Wait a minute!" It was all, "Osama did it! We must hasten forth!"

No conspiracy in the MSM. Pshaw.

Anyway, no. The planes did nothing in the whole plan but create spectacle and ruse.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

reply to

was this about what i said about the terrorists not being able to pass flight school?

and some one earlier said "if they are conspiracies why haven't all of the "truthers" started disappearing?"

i stumbled upon a thread that someone belives to be the "reason" the gov left these 'clues' behind and why we aren't disappearing (at least not yet www.coasttocoastam.com... =0.'s havening not only been to Earth, but also, having secret agreements with governments to abduct people for what ever reason.

here.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

and
www.coasttocoastam.com...

for example.
yes, the show is kind of crazy, but entertaining.
and these articles are Mr. Lear's own words. Not the show talking about his comments.

so, IMHO he is not a candidate as a good source. 'cause "his cheese has slid off his cracker."

[edit on 10-4-2008 by irongunner]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Amaterasu, sorry I lost sight of this thread for a while...

I took a while to read through what you wrote....and I find the 'soda can' analogy to be so completely insane, I don't know where to begin!

A 'soda' can is certainly not built in the same way as a skyscraper....at least, I hope not, unless the soda companies are putting stuff inside, like teeny desks, and floors, and carpets....and papers and copiers and flourescent lights...and drywall and plastic....did I mention PLASTIC? Oh, desk chairs, and potted plants, and....more metal, probably those horrid 'cubicles', the ones formed by those horrid vertical things that are made of....metal, and cloth, and foam insulation, for sound deadening....
I forgot to mention, a soda can with internal support....never seen one before....guess it'd cut down on the amount of the product within.....

Shall I go on?????

If all of that crap was inside a soda can, then I'm not going to buy that soda.

If you want to equate a 110-storey skyscraper, with all of the internal floors and resulting interior details to a soda can, then be my guest! (and the doorbell will be the men in the white coats, come to take you away!)

Instead....put your thinking hat on.

When I first saw what was happening, I thought "tragedy for those who died, but at least they can repair the buildings"

But, once I saw the collapse begin, I knew why. The creeps in the ariplanes thought that they could knock the Towers over, with the impact, thus causing greater damage.

Instead, the buildings were well-designed....remember, they were designed to withstand an 'impact' from an airplane....no one factored in the effects of the fires that would ensue.

If you want a conspiracy, then that's it.

Look at where the damage occurred, then look at which Tower fell first.

Look very carefully, and imagine the amount of mass, above the damaged area....then consider how it came to pass.

Understand how gravity works...it is not difficult, it is well documented, well understood, how gravity works. [1G] (hint: 9.8 m/sec/sec) (or, hint:32 ft/sec/sec) Questions? See Galileo.....old guy, Italian, sent to house arrest by the Catholic Church....look it up! 1500's

Please, review the vids, look at the timeline, look at where, how high the damage occured, then look at the collapses.....

WW

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Amaterasu, sorry I lost sight of this thread for a while...

Heh. Not a problem. [smile] Happens to me all the time.

I took a while to read through what you wrote....and I find the 'soda can' analogy to be so completely insane, I don't know where to begin!

A 'soda' can is certainly not ...

Shall I go on?????

Oh, I went into all that with this guy, too. I pointed out many issues with his model, but the easiest point I could make was dealing with the duration the Towers stood. Once I pointed that out, he backed away from his analogy.

If you want to equate a 110-storey skyscraper, with all of the internal floors and resulting interior details to a soda can, then be my guest! (and the doorbell will be the men in the white coats, come to take you away!)

Hey, it wasn't me who made that comparison! LOL!

When I first saw what was happening, I thought "tragedy for those who died, but at least they can repair the buildings"

But, once I saw the collapse begin, I knew why. The creeps in the ariplanes thought that they could knock the Towers over, with the impact, thus causing greater damage.

Instead, the buildings were well-designed....remember, they were designed to withstand an 'impact' from an airplane....no one factored in the effects of the fires that would ensue.

Interesting... The fact that you're still hung up on those oxygen-starved mini-blazes. Here I am sure your explanation of things breaks down. But to be frank... I have argued this point over and over with too many, showing huge towers still standing, the stories below still intact, after up to 24 hours of serious inferno, to go though this with you.

Look at where the damage occurred, then look at which Tower fell first.

I don't see how this explains a number of things, the least not being why they fell into the footprint. Be that as it may ('cause again, I'm not going there anymore), the fact that the top of (I forget which one) one of the Towers began to topple off the central line of the building (something I would expect if the supports all around had been cut - not from simple fire and a modicum of damage the building was built to withstand) immediately before a catastrophic failure says something.

Rather than fall down, maybe crushing the side of the Tower on its way down, someone had to have said, "Oh my God, it's starting to topple! Pull it! NOW!"

The other Tower never did show signs of toppling. But I guess they said to themselves, It'll be a hard sell if we don't bring that other one down soon...

Because I can see the plans that were laid, and have watched "Patriot" Acts whipped out (supposedly in less than a month...900+ pages all neat and tidy in less than a month) as expected, other Acts and Presidential orders that hand power to the Pres as expected, an eternal war against an enemy that has no name except the name du jour "declared" - as expected, the "Fed" handed our indentured servitude for an unassailable debt - as expected...

Because I suspected "inside job" - though prayed I was wrong! - I expected these things. And thus I see them coming to pass. With every passing day, I find something that adds up with "inside job."

There are WAY too many questions left unanswered and WAY too many people behaving oddly and WAY too much information withheld that, if the OCT is correct, should have nothing unexpected involved. And it turns out that answering these questions, explaining these behaviors and information withheld have to have astronomical coincidences all lining up to produce the OCT - but one only needs the one presumption of "inside job" to explain all.

(Well, except little details of how. The why is fully covered. And if we had the answer to "Who was involved," we would likely be able to figure out most of the details ourselves.)

But you know what, WW... I'm guessing that at this late date, you are fully entrenched in you view. What I say will go in one eye and out the other, I suspect. So unless you really want to rehash your views... [shrug] I'll drop it.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Well, then I guess the only way to resolve this, to finally put it to bed, is to fly another B767 into a skyscraper, and let it burn, and see what happens.

Must be sure to hit it in the upper third, of course, to re-create the events...

Seriously, can you not see how it came to be? A very tall structure, weakened as you know, with a massive amount of weight up above...

Those buildings were built in a time frame that may not exactly conform to building standards that exist today, or even ten years after their construction, so please don't think that because you can point to another skyscraper, one under construction, BTW, that didn't A) have an airplane hit it and B) didn't have 88,000 lbs of jet fuel contribute to the fire, and start to burn all of the material that is contained in the building that you are comparing apples to apples.

If only those Arab bastards had hit higher up, those Towers would probably still be there today.

Why didn't the Arab bastards hit the buildings lower? Ever wonder? They could have, they had control of the airplanes...could have hit at a lower floor. These monkeys thought they could use the energy of the airplane to topple the Towers, thus providing more devastation. Instead, their plan evolved in a different way, still horrible, but less than was their intent.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well, then I guess the only way to resolve this, to finally put it to bed, is to fly another B767 into a skyscraper, and let it burn, and see what happens.

[chuckle] (And I did, too - chuckle.) No, WW. At this late date... Messing around with "recreating the events" in real life - while no sane computer animation has explained those events fully without strategic energy input, and then it's easy to explain - is moot, because it's too late.

I can assure you, the expected return is almost in their hands. Mark my words.

Seriously, can you not see how it came to be? A very tall structure, weakened as you know, with a massive amount of weight up above...

Sir, no. I cannot. Not as they came down. I would expect that top piece that began to topple, first and foremost not to have behaved quite that way, but even if it actually got to that point, I would expect it to keep going. In a chunk.

And maybe tear the side of the building, but possibly falling free. Maybe causing slumping of many floors if it scraped along the side. It would "explode" (if you will) at ground level, crushing what's beneath it, likely damaging many other things.

But for the building to begin a stately drop to the ground evenly, pretty as a picture, that (regardless of what you espouse you believe) can be perfectly explained by incendiaries and explosives, and maybe an energy weapon thrown in... In fact, I give odds at 80% on that last.

Those buildings were built in a time frame that may not exactly conform to building standards ... [and so on...]

Either you are pulling my leg, sir, or you are too focused on making it be Arabs.

It's not just about the Towers, it covers #7, the Pentagon, and what they did with it when it was over. I wonder how happy those suckers who are out here on the net, spreading the OCTist view in return for money, or power, or prestige, or belonging to The REAL Group... I wonder how happy they will be when we are wrested to our knees.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Well, Amaterasu, we have to agree to disagree, I guess.

If you watch the videos, you will see the Tower, the one with all of the antennae on top, starting to fall, and you can plainly see the antenna, on the roof, starting to topple....yet, the entire structure still falls straight down!! Know why? It's called Gravity!

If you, instead, watch various videos of 'controlled demolitions', then you see can see the difference....these buldings are planned, after a month or more of careful placement, and strategic column weakening, to fall into the center, and it falls in a way that looks completely differently than what is on hundreds of videos of what really happened on 9/11!!

Sorry, I have seen a lot of buildings being brought down by explosives....please don't try to tell us that every one of those buildings were brought down entirely by explosives!

Don't you know, they calculate, and use gravity along with the planned explosives?

BUT, to equate a random event, an airplane crash into a Tower, then say that it was 'pre-set' with explosives, ala a building 'take-down' that we all have seen before, is ludicrous.

Months of time involved, and thousands of man-hours, for each building....yet no one...NO ONE...has yet come forward to say...'umm, I was there, and did it...' Know how much money just ONE person could make, if they came forward??? AND, if they have family, they could secrete their family first....I mean, you could make a lot, a lot of money!!!

This is only one reason why this kind of conspiracy is nonsense.....

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Well, Amaterasu, we have to agree to disagree, I guess.

Being as tired as I am of rehash, I am tempted to end this post here. In fact, I'll have my say and be done. The only computer model that does not push anything to the limits of probability, or even into the impossible, is texplosives and incendiaries. And in fact would not be that difficult to set up if your "compadres" spent a few months coming and going, setting up - oh, thermite and explosive charges, say - dressed as...workmen, say... Maybe someone with family ties and his close fellows?

You see, if we start with that "inside job" thing... We can even have a good idea of some of "Who was involved." Chertoff family, bless THEIR souls, eh?

And, y'know, without patting myself on the back, I am awesome at video physics analysis. And sir, the easiest, best, simplest, most obvious explanation and ESPECIALLY because I have watched, both in person and on video, the implosion of buildings, that I am certain they came down with some help far beyond a couple of slaps with some aircrafts, and a bit of flame.

So don't go there again, eh?

And you can't possibly expect me to believe that crazy Arabs, flaming with fury, struggled through flight school, hijacked these aircraft (flaming with fury), took over the cockpits, sat down at live controls they had never touched live, navigated these unfamiliar winds with amazing precision, and...

They had to worry about where things were calculated for??? (Flaming with fury?)

Again, I wonder about those people. You know the ones. The ones who keep the question alive on the boards with barely plausible, or implausible suggestions, diverting us from the next question, which is, of course, "What do we do about it?" Yes..... What about those whose human soul is sold?

[edit on 4/11/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Amater....well, flaming with fury, certainly.

Cold and calculating? Definately, absolutely.

Willing to 'swallow' their 'pride' and learn the very basics, in order to carry out their mission? Very likely.

Very focused on 'fury' in order to carry out these acts, against all logical instincts? That's the essence of 'brainwashing'....and we see this everyday...

WW

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join