It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion is a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have been realizing more and more that all religions are the same. The beliefs may be different, the trivial things like was Jesus the son of god, the specific rules that you have to follow etc. However fundamentally all religions teach the same thing, at the base of it all they teach love for yourself and for others, they teach you a set of moral guidlines to follow. People who worry about what other people believe are just going against the beliefs of theyre own religion. The contradictions between relgion have caused war for YEARS. But everybody has the same beliefs essentially.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but its a thought ive been having more and more lately. What do you think?

-moxer

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The difference is for me is Christ said he was God in the flesh, John 1 does, and it's all throughout the Ot and the NT as God comeing in the flesh..

So it's not essentially the same thing... For I believe Christ is God and have seen things in my life that I can't describe on the internet.....

But while some religions may have a moral code, they don't have a man who claimed to be God and say he was the only begotten son of God and created a church and a sacrafice as predicted all the way back in Daniel and the Psalms and Malachias...

This sacrafice is going to be taken away soon at antichrists arrival...

anyways..... there is a difference dear moxer...

If all religions were true then God is divided aginst himself in truth, and his kingdom cannot stand if that were true, so one of them has to be right..... and he sees the ones who search for what that is....

peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by moxer

Contradictions between religions is not what causes wars.
Evil in the hearts of men who want to use religion to gain domination over others, is what causes wars.
You left something out of your deffinition of religion, and that is our obligation to God.
The Church has twisted the obligation to God into our obligation to the Church, for their own evil purposes, for personal worldly gain.
We, as a whole, have lost the true nature of the right form of worship of God, as a result of these evil workings.

join