It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Agrees With Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

McCain Agrees With Bin Laden?

firstread.msnbc.msn.com

March 25, 2008 1:16 PM by Domenico Montanaro
Filed Under: 2008, McCain

From NBC/NJ’s Adam Aigner-Treworgy
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. -- Usually the political response to a new message from Osama bin Laden is one of universal condemnation, but at a VFW hall in Chula Vista here yesterday, John McCain announced his agreement with an aspect of a recent bin Laden message.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbsnews.com
www.foxnews.com

www.examiner.com

SimonGray: 5) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 26/3/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
McCain agrees with a dead man and is subsequently in on the hoax created by Bush and the Media Giants that are in cahoots with the 9-11 False Flag and on going pursuit of their New World Order.

[SNIP]

See my thread about Bin Laden here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

firstread.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit:
Removed off-topic comment.
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
if you have an issue with a mod then complain to super mods and/or admin via pm.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Helps if you read your own article before posting or at the very least, copy the relevant part of the article as to not try and mislead us.

McCain told reporters after his town hall, "General Petraeus and I and Osama bin Laden are in agreement. It is hard to understand why Senator Clinton and Senator Obama do not understand that [Iraq is the central battleground].

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

That is what he agrees with NOT 911 Flase flag ops and the NWO.

Handy Link:

The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ PLEASE

Also it is not nice to talk about disagreements with MODS publicly, i guess that goes for a disagreement with any member.

[edit on 26/3/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I suggest you read the article, as I pasted it and quoted it directly; the fact that McCain confuses Obama with Osama just suggests he has some of the same metal problems as Bush.

As for the other commentsl I will have fries with my hamburger, please.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma
I suggest you read the article, as I pasted it and quoted it directly; the fact that McCain confuses Obama with Osama just suggests he has some of the same metal problems as Bush.

lol... no disputes over McCains supposed mental capacity. But that's not what this thread is about lol.

Originally posted by MajKarma
As for the other commentsl I will have fries with my hamburger, please.

Well i am just glad you took my advice. Thankyou for the U2U

[edit on 26/3/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Like the other user i will also say `thank you for the pm` - i was merely suggesting given your comment of a mod deleting your work as the correct step to complain - as the usual button to complain merely informs the tier 1 mods; as for getting in your way and stepping on me? erm the rest of your pm was abbusive so welcome to my ignore list.

edit: spelling

[edit on 26/3/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am worn with explainations and clarifications but, I am going to take one shot at tying off this thread.

1) Osama Bin Laden is dead; has been dead since 2002.
2) G.W. Bush, McCain, the other Presidential Candidates and pretty much anyone who has not been living under a rock knows Bin Laden is dead.
3) All of the above, including many others, including the Media Giants are in cahoots with one another, including, but not limited to, continuing the Bin Laden-Al Queda ~ War On Terror lie.
4) 9-11 was a False Flag operation ochestrated by the CIA, supported by Bush Sr. and Jr and a league of others in key positions and whose power and influence spans this planet, who include but are not limited to what some refer to as the "Secret/Black Government" but at the top of that Pyrimid is the Queen of England, Royal Family and their allies, both by blood and pact.
5) All of the current Presidential Candidates know the facts to one extent or the other and have embraced and been embraced by these who are behinf the New World Order.
6) Princess Diana was a threat to the secrets and was murdered for it.
7) Even Obama is related by blood to both Bush and Chaney.
8) The Twin Towers were a controled demolition. The HiJackers were CIA Operatives who believed they were Martyrs for Islam.
9) The Pentagon was hit with a Missle, not a passenger Jet.
10) Everything that is and has been being done involves key individuals in the governemtns of America, England, Israel and probably Saudi Arabia but the netwrok of co-conspirators spans this world.
11) Anyone who is not "With Them" is isolated, minimized or erased.
12) Anyone who is with them, is promoted.
13) McCain is a Stooge and Front, as is Clinton and Obama, as is the majority of our Congress, who all have tickets to the underground Cities that have been being built.
14) Operation Garden Plot is what they have planned for you and me and anyone who causes problems during the coming move to a New World Order.

I am not running for office here and am not sure exactly why I make the efforts in this forum, as i don't think humaity has what it takes to overcome what is in store for it. I will have a ticket upon asking. Texas is a major player in all of this and yes, even some roots with the Nazis is there. I am doing this here as a process of deciding which side I am on.

I agree the world's over population is a problem but without a worldwide cataclism like many speak of related to 2012, I do not know a solution to the Federal Reserve and other problems but, something has got to happen soon and will. I am covered; I have a ranch in the foothills outside of Austin and am prepared for the worst but, I have children and family and friends who live elsewhere and morally, I am concerned for my fellow man. So, I am trying on this side for now but trust me, I will be on the winning side in the end.

There is a series of YouTube Videos. I am not going to link all of them, just the first of each and if the viewer want the whole story, they can do the work. Other than that, I am tired with this.

1 of 15: Ring of Power: youtube.com...

Alex Jones was Murdered for exposing this :

1" Alex Jones & Aaron Russo: youtube.com...

1: Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo : youtube.com...

Do what you like.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

Correction; I did not mean Alex Jones was murdered..obviously, I meant Aaron Russo.

Tying knots in my tail will get no one anywhere...I am not your enemy.

new topics

top topics

join