It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luxembourg Bigfoot revealed a fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There's always a mixture of "happiness and sadness" when I stumble upon these, but alas the truth must out. Sadly, hoaxes make me (and I'm sure many others) less and less inclined to give any attention to blurry Bigfoot videos...

ATS discussions about the second Luxembourg video:
First discussion
Second discussion
ATSers were not convinced to sum up.

The first video didn't get much attention - well, at least not as much as the second one. The second video always had me intrigued - though there was just too much "flaws" in the video to have me convinced. For example in both cases the person follows the Bigfoot at close range and the supposed Bigfoot completely ignores his "stalker". A second "tell" is of course the "zoom", clearly visible in the first video. When the Bigfoot is in a clearing the photographer doesn't zoom. The moment the Bigfoot is amongst the trees/bushes he zooms in. Using this method we never see a single worthwhile shot of the supposed Bigfoot.

Anyhow, the truth revealed:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Good find Gemwolf,

Tis sad when people do this, makes the real thing that much harder to swallow.

I was kind of hoping to see ATS as one of the discussion groups mentioned.

One thing that puzzles me though, is that the costume itself appears all dark black in the videos, but when shown laying on the floor... it appears to have an ample amount of a 'Tan' color, almost like a hide of some sort.

Its possible when the suit is on, the tan areas are harder to see, or possibly when shooting the hoax videos, it was just not as noticeable.

None the less... another one bites the dust.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Good find Gem, another one bites the dust...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't remember ever seeing the second video.

I never really thought about it but it just occurred to me that the only pics/video I've ever given a high percentage of possibility is Patty.

Good find GW!

new topics

top topics

join