It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the white rabbit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
youtube.com...

From Freedom To Fascism
This cost Aaron Russo his life. WAKE UP

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

Wake up, go join the traitors or get the hell out of the way, and shut up while you're at it!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I can't stream video due to my poor connection, sadly, but am intrigued by your post. Is there any way you could summarise the points to open up the discussion,please? Many thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by the way
I can't stream video due to my poor connection, sadly, but am intrigued by your post. Is there any way you could summarise the points to open up the discussion,please? Many thanks.

The first video:
About This Video Here are the speakers for the video:

(following ... (more)
Added: November 11, 2007
Here are the speakers for the video:
(following chronologically)
JFK-
DAVID ICKE- (speaking on the status quo and fighting fear)
ALEX JONES- (eugenics and the nwo)
AARON RUSSO- (all the lies)
MICHAEL TSARION (some individuals are psychologically captive)
ALEX JONES- (you need to research this)
JFK- (our friends are in danger)
AARON RUSSO- (the microchip)
MICHAEL TSARION- (you have the power, you give it away)

You miss it all by not seeing the videos. Buy small denomomation gold bullion, move out of the city or get ready for the NWO beacuse it is here. The National ID card and cashing the dollar are next.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, i take your advice but as i'm not even rich enough to buy a decent computer-gold bullion is well out of my range! I am trying to stock up on food and survival items though. The following is a post i made on the "Federal reserve disaster" thread which may be relevant to you?-

Collapse of the manufacturing base, rising consumer/homeowner debt and jobs out sourced to the third world has been going on in the uk here for longer than i care to remember, but whats happening in the u.s is more than alarming.Its strange that this is exactly what some people have been predicting on this site for some time now? The deliberate collapse of the u.s financial system leading to the dissoloution of the dollar giving rise to the amero and the formation of the north american union. The recent votes on the second ammenment seem to suggest that they don't want the populace armed while this is all going down and many people on this site suggest there is evidence of the u.s building huge amounts of "detainment camps". Like i say, things are bad in europe but i'd be very worried if i lived in the states!

Sorry not techie enough to provide links!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Follow the white rabbit

Why not just ask Alice?

A. Russo was indeed a brave hero who gave his life for the truth. May we all have such a commitment to, and love of the truth.

new topics

top topics

join