posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:28 PM
If we are all mentally impaired, or in the initial stages of psychosis...
.. that would make the people who own and run this website, and profit from it, people who are actively taking advantage of and exploiting the
illnesses of mentally impaired people, obviously for their own financial gain.
Now does the above statement seem like the end all, be all truth to this website? I honestly don't think so, and I don't think we're all crazy or
going psychotic. You wanna talk about being different is common and we're all fooling ourselves? I'm no one to toot my own horn, but let me give you
a short list of things that make me different from the average american male my age.
0) I did not cry when I was born, came out silent, they thought I was stillborn.
1) I am bloodtype A negative, and had to have a blood transfusion at birth from blood loss.
2) I am left handed, extremely, and can't do much at all with my right hand, unless I train it exceedingly. I have been using it for the mouse for 11
years now, and it has only become comfortable in the past 2 years.
3) animals, particularly cats, are naturally attracted to me for some reason?
4) I am double jointed in both thumbs?
5) I have very pronounced bone structure, some would call me boney, pointy, or whatever. I have extremely long, thin fingers and toes. To the point
that it doesn't even look normal in my own opinion.
6) I have always had vivid day dreams, which others may call a vision, I sense others' feelings, temperament, and thoughts extremely well just by
looking at them usually. Even those I do not know.
7) I have always been a number of years ahead of just about all the other kids in school from elementary right up into college in reading
comprehension, writing, vocabulary and grammar. Although shy, I have a vast vocabulary that would blow away the average individual.
8) I have a nearly photographic memory and remember things as far back as 3 years of age, distinctly, to where I can recall exactly how it went, with
witnesses to confirm.
9) I've always been naturally talented in the arts, all forms including visual arts like drawing and painting as well as things such as dancing,
martial arts, etc.
10) I have always felt that there is a distinct reason that I am living in this era of time, here and now. I feel as if there is a specific purpose
that I am here for, but have never been able to pin it down.
11) I have always been into incredibly complex electronic music that many people would just .. fail to comprehend the point of whatsoever.
12) I have always been naturally gifted with all electronics and computers since a pre-pubescent age.
Now you can quote what you want and pick it apart and make me look like someone trying to claim that they are better or more special than another
person, but I am just being honest and truthful here. I have no reason to lie about anything. But if you tell me I am either, a) like most other
people, or b) mentally ill or in the initial stage of psychosis, then my natural response to that person would be that they are the one who is
mentally ill, and they are the one without as much insight.
[edit on 3/26/2008 by runetang]