Wanted: World Conflict Info Links

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I would like to collect some links to help keep up with developments in some of the ongoing conflicts in the world, Iraq, Afganistan, Chechnya, hati, etc. I am sure that the truth about what is actually happening in these global hotspots lies somewhere between what gets reported in the U.S. mass media and that which is reported by other nations. All will have some degree of bias, but by getting information from as wide a selection of sources as possible I would feel like I was closer the the truth. Especially interesting to me are sites with the photo-of-the-day format. There are some eye opening images out there for sure.
ATS has already helped broaden my horizons in that respect, and I am confident that the people in this forum are going to have some great suggestions.
A site that puts a different spin on the U.S. war in Iraq is a Russian site I found:
www.iraqwar.ru

Regards,

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I cant give you any links but I can give you a publication. Its called World Press Report. Check it out.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I cant give you any links but I can give you a publication. Its called World Press Report. Check it out.

Thanks, Agent47. I like the looks of that site. Maybe it will help me abate my Google News addiction.

new topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum