It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Known War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Drug cartels in Mexico are heading north of the border to find high-powered weaponry in their war with police..

www.cnn.com

Note: I was surprised to hear that the drug dealers were using FN FiveseveN pistols (the gun they call 'mata-policias' or cop-killer). My question is HOW are they getting the standard ball ammo for them? The standard 5.7x28mm ball round is the one that is armor piercing--and illegal for sale to civilians. Unless they're selling them at the gun-shows anyways. Then it's beyond me.

Fabrique Nationale FiveseveN USG Pistol

[edit on 3/26/08 by Marked One]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It's only illegal in the USA, it's fully legal to own 5.7mm ammo in several other countries. Five-Seven is currently offered for limited civilian sales.

World isn't just the USA

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
@Northwolf:

You're kidding me. I didn't know that.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
/Rant on..

I don't want to hear a damn word from Mexico bitching to us about illegal guns coming across the border.

The more cops that get gunned down in the prcoess of cartels battleing each other the better.

Because maybe, just maybe,

Those corrupt SOB's will shut down the border to save their own arse.

I know they don't give a damn about the drugs, and the PEOPLE they traffic to and from America..

No.

Mexican gang members murdering our cops is ok. Taking our jobs is OK. Letting people die crossing the desert is OK. Drugging up OUR people is OK.

A few corrupt cops in Mexico get killed most likely protecting a rival cartel.

Good ridence.

/rant off

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
^i love you and want your children. i couldnt agree with you more

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

i love you and want your children.

Rockpuk you lucky buggar. I guess we wont be seeing you online for a few nights ?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
@Rockpuck

I'd have to agree with you. And what upsets me is the fact that they're getting their hands on Fivesevens (My favorite gun
). I hope somebody up here in the states doesn't decide to try and get them banned because of this before I get a chance to buy one. It's absurd.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

It's not that hard to find. Sportsman's Guide sells it online. Link

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'll be damned...

BTW: They also have an airsoft knockoff (about DAMN time!) manufactured by Marushin!

Marushin FN FiveseveN

[edit on 3/27/08 by Marked One]

new topics

top topics

join