It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I have been aware of this video for well over a year now, I watched in amazement and hoped it was nothing more than a "conspiracy theory" However, as the end of 2009 approaches - the time stated as when Codex Alimentarius will be implemented, it seems more and more real!

www.naturalnews.com...

www.wholetruthcoalition.org...

realtruthonline.blogspot.com...

infowars.wordpress.com...

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This is typical Alex Jones esque fear mongering trash. Not for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The daily life that we perceive
with our five senses is not reality.

Quantum physics has shown that space and time
are illusions of perception, therefore,
our bodies cannot truly be a reality
if they occupy this space...

Our true consciousness does
not exist in our brains or our bodies.

The Esoteric Agenda

Where does our true consciousness exist? Or should the question be "how does our true consciousness exist? Or maybe even "why does our consciousness believe it exists inside the body?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm new to this site. Just signed up. I've been looking into this conspiracy stuff for a while now. I do believe that this depopulation thing is real. There's FEMA detainment camps spotted all around the country. There's maybe 800 of them. Also codex aliemientarius also sounds very real. I've been listening to a lot of people, I don't really listen to Alex Jones or David Icke anymore, because if they are spreading truth, they would quickly be killed. Alex Jones is a Jesuit. Which is the "society of jesus". Don't get me wrong, alex jones does tell some good stuff, but a lot of what he says is half-truths and half-lies, probably for the purpose of steering the public in the wrong direction. Truth be told, both of them are pawns.

William Bill Cooper has a book out called "Behold a Pale Horse" which was written back in '99 and '98. The book makes some very deep claims but backs all of them up with legit documents and sources. Sadly this man was killed, for the purpose of silencing him. Cooper was the REAL purpose who predicted 9/11...not alex jones. A lot of what cooper has said has either come true or is coming true as we type.

Cooper concluded that they created aliens as an excuse to expedite a one-world government. Or who knows their really may be aliens.

Believe it or not, some of the things in the "Book Of Revelations" is true or is either coming true. Such as the RFID chips being the mark of the beast, and the nephillims I think may be true. Large human skeletons have been dug up. Their on google images..i seriously doubt people are going to fake THAT many copies of giants. If you want to get to the nuts and bolts of who is really pulling the strings check out "Protocols of the Elders of Zion(Sion). It's a passage translated from another language that basically says they will cause a global economic crises and starve us.

The way I see it, whoever is pulling these world wide events, ....either WROTE the book of revelations, to actually give us a chance to win this game, or either they are following it...sort of like a plan or Instructions.

I believe the people that are pulling the world events are in fact a group of people that belong to the ancient mystery schools. They meet in secret and decide the fate of the human race. These people come from all different religions, nationalities, and races. Or at least that's how they appear to be in the public eye. In fact, they probably believe that religion is just blind faith. In ancient mystery schools they taught the science of consciousness. This is sacred knowledge. They learn the experience of death, and the control of consciousness to a degree which allowed their student initiates to experience both death and rebirth in the here and now.

They taught the mystery of the immortality of the human soul.
Their spiritually enlightened and why they are called the Illuminati( or illuminated..or enlightened). Basically spirituality is real. Very real...and this is what they DO NOT want you to know. They fluoridate our water that dumbs us down, we can't remember dreams, and this water calcifies the pineal gland, which is responsible for mystical experiences.

Plain and simple, I think they want to depopulate and get everyone chipped..once chipped they REALLY have us by the balls. Once chipped we'll become cyborgs, and really lose our sense of what we really are, and forget our true nature. From a quote from William Bill Cooper's book.

Sometimes the subject is hypnotized or made to sleep and a high-frequency microwave emission is used as a carrier wave on which to transmit encoded data into the nerve complex.

Some of these implants are responsible for not realizing their true nature and also for the system of self-imposed limitation

many people have been programmed with instructions

Let's just hope the Mayans are right and 2012 is when we spiritually ascend.

We are part of a universal mind..you cannot truly die.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Kryogenic]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Slightly different views:

The Economics of Conspiracy Theories
samvak.tripod.com...

Conspiracy Theories: Epistemology and Entertainment
www.psychologytoday.com...

Four reasons why people believe in conspiracy theories
www.smartplanet.com...

Conspiracy Theories affecting the ENERGY of all that is!
answers.yahoo.com...

The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories
www.world-mysteries.com...

The Inner Worlds of Conspiracy Believers
www.sciencenews.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Wow, this is like a compilation of all of the good knowledge that has been discovered by communities that this one, ATS, claims to follow in the footsteps of. I will not get into that subject, but I have a bit of a story that applies to this video, particularly the poisoning of the population to deaden the mind.

I've been on a sort of self imposed detoxification process, not just to cleanse the body, but particularly the brain of certain prescription medications I no longer wished to take that were having very negative effects on my life.

Allow me to say in short that the past 8 days have been literal hell. I have been tortured and demented, starved from lack of appetite, starved of sleep, starved of fluid through profuse sweating, and almost starved of sanity. But today was different. It started bad then turned around very quickly. I have noticed I am extremely more concious and aware of everything, my senses, my thoughts, my reflexes, my surroundings, EVERYTHING. It is like a light and day difference. Allow me to tell you firsthand that we are being put into darkness by those that act as our helpers and caregivers.

So then I watched this video, and it all clicked. I knew most of the things in the video were true before seeing it, but never tied them all together as such. And it is now abundantly clear in my opinion that the governments in the world are indeed quietly killing us. Then, once weakened and conditioned to a point, they will implement their laws, then make their moves. And I say this with no sort of nostalgia for the Southern Confederacy of the American Civil War, which politically I disagree with on many points, but nonetheless I feel the blood of my Confederate Brigadier General ancestor flowing through my veins speaking to me quietly, showing me the path one step at a time, one day at a time, to my ultimate purpose, which I've always had a hunch on, but could never pin down. And that is, my foes and friends, to fight these Criminals in every and any way possible under a banner other than the flag which we currently bear, although continuing to embody that for which it stands. When the day comes that they want to segregate us, put us into camps, and force feed us toxins worse than whats already everywhere around us, to take our guns, our posessions and our liberty, to take our very freedoms and even to attempt in vain to claim our very souls, I will fight.
I guess you misunderstood the message of the whoel video then.
he specifically explained that by going out and protsesting and screaming into a megafone,by having your gns ready etc you are only playing their game.You are not free and never will be until you realize that,jsut like he said "not a finger has to be lifted" in order to win your freedom back.Not even a finger.All you need to do is spiritually work on yourself,realize what the illusion of the physical world is,look at the science behind it.It is all there.
Why would you rather fight within an illusionary reality instead of simply creating the reality of your choosing ? this I do not udnerstand.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I guess you misunderstood the message of the whoel video then.
he specifically explained that by going out and protsesting and screaming into a megafone,by having your gns ready etc you are only playing their game.You are not free and never will be until you realize that,jsut like he said "not a finger has to be lifted" in order to win your freedom back.Not even a finger.All you need to do is spiritually work on yourself,realize what the illusion of the physical world is,look at the science behind it.It is all there.
Why would you rather fight within an illusionary reality instead of simply creating the reality of your choosing ? this I do not udnerstand.

Exactly.

It is about understanding why humanity is at this point. Understanding the rulers who care only about their domination of this planet, and the onslaught which keeps us bound.

The human being is a consciousness conductor, and the entire universe is a living and understanding form of consciousness. We all have the ability to tap into this consciousness. We also have the ability to shape the reality that is formed from this consciousness.

Being a part of conscious reality is simply a fact. Whether one chooses to try and dominate it through a fear based reality, or not.

The answer to our reality is that we truly are members of a higher conscious reality and that we are meant for much more than simply a farm of buying things, fighting for things, and creating invisible borders to protect things.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I found this on youtube tonight and searched ATS to see if it was already discussed, and of course, it was. But, for those of you who have not seen this great video, please enjoy:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If you can't load it, just watch this:

edit on 12-1-2011 by Serenity08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

I have added the video below from You Tube.

Please note: As of April 29th Google will be removing many videos that deal with the NWO and esoteric truths.

I suggest you go right out and buy a big thumb drive and start to download the videos you deem important asap. And I mean fast.

Google now owns You Tube so the important videos are going to be yanked.

Knowledge protects. Ignorance endangers.

There is an Esoteric Agenda behind every facet of life that was once believed to be disconnected. There is an Elite faction guiding most every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations. This film uses the hard work and research of professionals in every field helping to expose this agenda put the future of this planet back into the hands of the people.

Thanks to Ben Stewart for allowing me to upload this full length video to my channel. The DVD is available on his website at talismanicidols.org... or esotericagenda.net...

This is arguably one of the most inspiring videos you'll ever see!

For more on spirituality, metaphysics and 2012, please visit www.maya12-21-2012.com... and www.in5d.com...

Watch the sequel to Esoteric Agenda, Kymatica here: www.youtube.com...

This video imparts a lot of important data you might need at a later date to figure out what is really coming down.
edit on 17-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
edit- sorry
edit on 5-7-2011 by deanGI5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hey,

OK so I watched EA years ago and was like "wow, this is amazing" and now I am re-watching it with a more skeptical eye ...

Is there any evidence for what it says?

1. IRS Publication 6209 stating anywhere that it pays the UK?
  2. George Bush being a descendent of Godfroi de Bouillon and related to the Windsors?
  3. Nazi being an Anunnaki child?

Is anyone aware of any links to back these statements up?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join