It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I find it strange that America has fought 2 world wars and didnt have to torture our prisoners.

Yes we did.

We didnt have to ease drop on Americans phone calls.

Yes. We did, on international phone calls.

And mail.

And underground cables.

We didnt pass laws to take freedom away from Americans.

Yes we did. We even rationed out materials and so forth..

We really had a real war, not a war on lies

Right.. you apparently have not read much on WWI or II

We didnt have properganda tv reporting lies, as we do today.

We did not have war scenes on the nightly news, anything and everything was created by the Federal government.

Thanks for the internet I still have a chance for finding the truth and letting the world know, till THEY stop me lol

right.

Use it to go to Amazon.com and buy a book. History book, perhaps WWII would do well for you.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

the big flaw is simply the ending advice, everything will change with your consciousness... no action required, no protest, no preparation, nothing.

I'm not so sure about this. I think we can look to Ghandi as an example of this concept. I don't think change will take place by being complacent and doing nothing, but I don't think it will take violance to change it either. What I got out of the ending of the video is the point that we are wrong in thinking we are of independant thought and that when we realize that we are linked on a cosmic level and begin to turn into ourselves and look for answers there, then communicate through possitive actions, that's when change will happen, and that's what will save us from being enslaved completely by the Powers that be.

Ghandi was an example of this. He refused to fight and when his followers wanted to fight on his behalf he would fast until they stopped, knowing they didn't want to loose him and what he stood for. His example showed us that change can happen by simply not playing the game. English rule was driven out of his country by the mere fact that they looked like idiots to the rest of the world for trying to fight a man who wouldn't fight. He presented his opinion but wouldn't fight over it. I think, over all, this is what the video was trying to get across.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just watched the video linked to by the OP. Enjoyed it. Learned some stuff, particularly toward the end of the movie.

Just for fun I did some calculations.

There are roughly 6.8 billion people in the world. If you allowed everybody two square feet of space they would take up an area of approximately 487.67 square miles. That's roughly 21.2 Manhattans. If you wanted to give them roughly 4 square feet each, you know to dance or stretch, you could put them all in Luxembourg.

I think that if we have a population problem, the "problem" is not strictly the number of people. The real problem lies elsewhere. I think that the NWO is a failure of imagination, a failure of compassion, just an all round worn out failure of an idea.

We need a bigger better more humane idea for the future of mankind. An idea that includes everyone.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Ok so you like to pick me apart LOL ok go for it.
Please show us what laws Congress pass in Both world wars to aloud us to torture.
Please show us what laws where pass to ease drop on Americans in world war two.
Hey if I am wrong then I am wrong no big deal,but you seem to know about the Laws that where pass back then.
I know you wont have any problem to prove me wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hello, I’m reading this forum from some time but I have never before had so strong need to say that what I was seen was a great complex theory of bushtit. I could believe that UFO exist, I could believe in ghosts, I could even believe that masons rules the world but in that movie (with was a two hours long waist of time) we could meet with so insane reality, so interlay wrong theory that it could be made only by someone completely mad or someone who wan to put us in complete chaos of information. This of us who are more carefully watchers must saw many contradictions in that theory. In fact I have a feeling that author of this movie denied himself when he speaks about different matters. It is important of course that this movie could have bigger meaning to Americans but many cases in this movies are shown in such light that from the perspective of European have no meaning at all. Especially about the history of the US iluminatis and masons etcetera… It have not sense at al for such Chinese people which are three times bigger population than US. The only fact which keeps me happy about that and I could agree is that fluoridation is bad. I was one of few who not agreed on that in school time in Poland from where I come from. Sorry for my grammatik. I’m sure that year of 2012 has no meaning at all and in the year of 2013 we would in that forum laughing about that. There is no sense to join all theories into one because if one is wrong all of the rest would be denied. Than you.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This video is the stuff of ATS! Great post. Though I think most people are missing the point of the whole video. Did you notice at the end of the video the makers simply wove together a bunch of random conspiracies into one big thread, they simply chose some of the better conspiracies availble together to create the atmosphere of fear. In the end I don't believe the makers of the video even believed in any of the conspiracy theroies. DON'T YOU GET IT? If they makers of the video really believed in the illuminati and the depopulation of the world and most of the other junk they were spouting they wouldn't have ended the movie the way that they did, in the end they showed you, hey, we played on all of your irational fears this whole video and look at how you fed into it, now that we have made things as GRIM as possible you can face life without fearing anything, and they proved they simply played on our fears by the ending credits showing where they got all of their junk information from the internet. I do believe there is some truth in all of the conspiracy theroies presented but to what extent, I don't know. The video made it sound like the future was signed, sealed and delivered. One day in 2012 the switch will put turned on and all humans in the whole world will simply have to bow to this great change in the world, where humans live in concentration camps and are completely taken care of by the state. Perhaps, in the end it is the amount each of us will give.

If I can leave you with this bit of hope. People that hold down most important jobs in america are americans, do you really think that EVERYONE in America will just give in to this pressure and enslave and kill other Americans? I sure wouldn't, even if I was told that it was my job. Every soldier knows it is only their responsibility to obey valid and lawful and moral and ethical laws and that it is there responsibility to ignore unlawful, immoral, unethical laws. Look at the recent Iraqi soldiers that were charged with lewd immoral acts with the prisoners, they were judged harshley.

The illuminati would like to think that they are in charge, just like the devil likes to think that he is in charge, but they are only in charge as must as God allows them to be, nothing happens without God allowing it.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
For those people who simply dismiss this video as crap or a product of one man who has attention deficiency that uses his past time to patch up random material from the internet to instill fear and confusion to people because he is so lonely and always locked up in his room because he thinks the world is miserable,think again. Do you really believe that he's just simply insane and he did it for his own ammusement? YES because he thinks the world is miserable and he wants attention badly because the people is so preoccupied in there own little "happy worlds". NO because I think someone who locks himself up in his room for any reason cant have the knowledge and courage to do something like this that shouts HOPE!.. unless he saw hope himself and decided to be a catalyst of change. I suggest that you watch the documentary again and this time watch more closely! He is trying to say something more deeper than what the video contains. We should do our own research (I did) and focus on what can we do instead on wasting time finding accuracy and proving each other wrong

To this man, Abram, God commanded: "Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that i shew thee: and I will make of thee a great nation and in thee shall all the families of earth be blessed" (Gen 12:1-3). This pertains to a promise.. A covenant between Abram and God provided that the condition of obedience must be met.. Abram or Abraham the father of all nations is a no question asked dude. But the world even as we see it today has gone astray far from Gods rule. It has a two fold promise. 1- "i will make of thee A GREAT NATION"- the MATERIAL promise and 2- and in thee shall all families of earth be blessed" that pertains to Gods grace or the SPIRITUAL promise. Trying to trace back the ancestral inheritance from Abraham to Joseph etc.. to Jacob w/c name was changed to ISRAEL would be the very possession and property of the siblings Ephraim and Manasseh and TOGETHER they recieved the RIGHT to the name ISRAEL and it is to become the national name of their descendants. And according to your own bible the real ISRAEL of today racially and nationally. Ephraim and Manasseh or BRITAIN AND THE UNITED STATES.. God pleaded but rebellion and unrighteousnes still linger upto this day. "BEHOLD, EVIL shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth" (Jer 25:31-32) God will use a United Europe to punish Britain-America. Then he will use the Communist hordes to wipe out the Roman Europe.
Population explosion,war,poverty,famine,crime,violence,inequality.. people all over the world is suffering by these diseases that infest and corrupt ALL NATIONS!
According to Esoteric teaching True knowledge affords power, and that power has always been abused by all who have been able to use it for their own good. Knowledge is for those who have for all time to come consecrated their lives (they cannot do otherwise) to the service of mankind, evolution, and unity. Others do not need it and are content with the fictions supplied by theology, philosophy,and science.This simply means that we are just like moths attracted to the flickering flame of ignorance that will completely devour us.. For Great power comes great responsibility. If you are wise enough to patch up the similarities in the fields of religion,science,politics etc.. you'll find out that these prophesies is just at hand. For God kept his promise of salvation to ISRAEL (material wealth and prosperity).. Corrective punishment will befall us for not keeping the end of our bargain.. So continue living your beautiful lives in your own little happy world, But I suggest ask yourselves,What's in store for us in the near future?

One more thing I apologize if this post is too long.. believe me I tried my best to compress everything and this is the shortest version that i can do to say what I want to say... Peace out

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
After viewing the video, and reading the vast majority of comments, my original position of how I percieved the video changed somewhat.
Let me explain, First thoughts were definately that it was informative and touched on some sensitive global issues, with what I sensed were some credible accounts to back up the narrators statements.

reading some of the comments I began to feel as though people thought of the person having alterior motives, I did not view it in that same light, the underlying theme I picked up on throughout the movie was for us to use the initiative of our own abilities to seek out the truth for ourselves, his perception is as flawed as anyone elses might be, just as we are all entitled to our individual opinions.

Who is to say who is right and who is wrong? that was the moral, each persons reality in life is unique unto their own, although in the closing stages he touches on subject matter close to me, when talking about collective consciousness and the raising of shucman resonance and frequency patterns. This cannot be disputed as it is indeed happening.

I thought that the way in which he was able to make tangible links into its purpose for us as humans feasible.

Then I begun to reflect on signs I have seen in current western civilisation that I could relate to and was able to see familiarities in us being taught to be left brain hemisphere thinking societies and it serving its role in distancing us from our more natural/spiritual right sided way of thinking and moreso how by not thinking as much with the right side how we become more conformed individuals to if you like the NWO agenda for us.

When thinking about the way he continues to say that 2012 is not so much an end date for civilisation rather more a precpice for major changes in thinking I believe there could have been DNA links tied in with that.
my overall opinions of this video is that it can serve no greater purpose for us all but to raise awareness amoungst its viewers and inspire us to further seek for our own answers by doing independant research which may inevitably force us to search deep within our own mind to discover what it is truly capable of and how it can assist us in times of momentous change. whether it was to come about or not.

At the age of seventeen I came up with a quote it was my understanding of what I called and pronounced "At-one-ment; Being in a neutral state of conscousness with all of your surroundings, a realisation of your souls conectiveness to all that is."

I found it humbling to view that what was percieved to be a way of dealing with the changes to come and getting more in touch with loving emotion, At-one-ment is indeed what needs to be a part of that bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, I gave it a shot.

Within the first few minutes the narrator mentions that OUR SUN orbits another star which is in the Plaidies called Alcion. WHAT A FANTASY.

Our sun along with ALL THE OTHERS in our Galaxy orbits around the central core of the Galaxy. There's probably a big black hole there.

Can you say SPIRAL GALAXY?

How can ANOTHER SUN which is probably very similar to our own hold our sun in an orbit around itself? GRAVITY is the force responsible for holding an object in orbit. There is NO WAY another star can have that much gravity.

Why doesn't ASTRONOMY mention that our sun orbits Alcion?
Simple answer IT DOESN'T.

If they're bold face lying about something so obvious then how can you believe all the other BS they tell you?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by LazyGuy]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I watched the hole thing... and was allright.

One of the things that strike me is, it seems like a alot of information just linked together to give a greater simplicity - this is NOT good. Another thing is that the video seems to be A LOT about USA and not the hole world - its talking like USA is the world.

Just me 2 cents, interesting video - but with to much just thrown togehter like some sort of soup.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I was shocked into silence when I first watched this video. I was appauled at what it said was happening to us and what was going to happen. However, after a couple days of thinking about it, some of the theory doesn't make since.

I haven't had a lot of time to do research, but here is some of the questions that come to my mind.

1) What would be the motive for decreasing the worlds population? I mean from the point of view of the Powers that be, what would the motive be? Greed? This is an interesting thought because if you think about it, the rich and elite enjoy certain comforts and luxuries. We the ppl are the work force that provides those luxuries. If they eliminate the work force then who does the grunt work? Also, the narrator profiles mostly polititians as these Power hungry ppl, but It seems to me that they are not the ppl with the power, they're more like the puppets of the ppl with power. Big industry leaders have the power, but they aren't in the public eye so we don't think of them as such. So if the polititians profiled in the video are to eliminate "we the ppl", would that include the big industry leaders? If so then who's going to design the products that "we the ppl" provide for their comfort?

Don't get me wrong, I thought the video was excellent and I think the information presented was well researched and artisticly well put together, but under scrutiny it starts to fall apart. I have no doubt that Floride in the water and Aspertame in our food is affecting our health, and I would even go so far as to believe that our governement might be purposefully poisening us to weaken our minds and bodies rendering us less affective in rising up against them, but I think it's a stretch to believe that they want the majority of us dead. That would kind of be like shooting themselves in the foot. I think it's more plausible to see them poisening us so we will continue to be in bondage to them.

The other thing I heard in the video that doesn't fit the picture of greed is when the narrator said that after killing the masses off they would pigeon hole the ppl left into small areas of the country and give the land back to nature. Interesting. Doesn't sound like a greedy person to me. I always see greedy ppl as taking for themselves, not giving anything back.

Just my humble opinion but if anyone can explain to me what I might have missed that answers these questions, I'd like to hear from you.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
If they have been trying this for ages then why haven't they succeeded? Are they waited for the right time or just not trying at all?

The powers "behind the scenes" have been carefully putting peices into place for a very long time. History has shown that taking over a populace by force can be extremely difficult and will generally consume an enormous amounts of money and resources (we only need to look as far as Iraq to see a modern day equivalent). On the other hand, taking over a popululation by stealth from within, can be much more effective when allowed a generous period of time in for such a shift to take place.

As far as "waiting for the right time", I believe the "time" is at hand. Powerful people have been shaping events, laws, international agreements etc., to suit their agendas. It would seem that the time is ripe for a sudden shift or "tipping point".

For a more thorough overview I would recommend this speech given by Naomi Wolf last fall.

The End of America:
Naomi Wolf at University of Washington 10/11/07

perhaps we truly ARE destined to repeat history?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by SystemiK]

[edit on 29-3-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I apologise in advance for being obstreporous, but I have been watching Episode 1 and assume that the Mayans did not predict their own downfall. I assume that the calendar must have been written with their own interests in mind. If they could not predict the collapse of their own culture, why should we trust the 2012 prediction?

Moreover, I have read translations of Nostradamus' works and he was more like an astrologer for the Hudson Bay Advertiser than a prophet. He made oblique references to towns in France quite repeatedly but I suppose everything he said can be justified in retrospect including his prediction that the world would end in 1999 -yet here we jolly well are...

In short, don't blindly believe everything you read, hear or see.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I do also believe that there is an Endgame scenario being played out which Alex Jones has laid out quite well.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Exelent video.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
This is the most important video that you will ever see!
I am starting to realized that everything I was ever taught is a Lie.
From watching this documentary, and haveing an open mind. I see we are heading in to World War 3.
This Documentry is very shocking!!!!
Please watch with an open mind, and set alot of your beliefs aside for a moment while watching this film.
This Documentary is 2 hours long so maybe watch a little bit at a time.
Its a lot to take in.
I am still in shock! and I dont know what to do, but to spread this video every where.
Before any one post in here please watch the entire video.
If this video is a lie We, or I need some proof.

video.google.com...

While some of it i regard to be "some what real" most of it is complete rubbish.

Its more "here are the facts, its a 6 billion year old fossil with planet x wrote on it, its FACT TRUTH" then actually facts.

Also the WORLD isn't America. Even though most thick yanks think it is.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Teki187]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Kudos for posting the video on ATS. I watched the whole 2 hours and 6 minutes. It is extremely well done and organized and is real easy to follow.
Although I hed seen most of the information in it in other forums on other websites, there was still some info in it that I didn't know before. So I did learn a few things. That is why I'm glad that I joined ATS, so that I could learn stuff as well a impart the knowledge I do have to ATS. Again, thanks for posting the video here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
To go along with others who are finding holes in this video, I decided to look at one specific section, I believe it was video 9 in the youtube version which is broken up.

I wanted to really look at that and see if any of it was true, if we really were owned by our government and if so, can you get out of it. Well, they state it right in that clip, there's maritime law and there's the law of the land. They go on and on about things which have no bearing on US law. Capitis Diminutio doesn't apply to the United States (although it appears it may apply in Canada). It began in Rome and it is not a part of our laws at all. Everyone who has challenged the government on this in court has lost.

It may yet apply as far as maritime law goes, but here in the states, you are not owned by the US government because of capital letters. You do have to pay taxes if you have income.

Having looked into one small piece of the video and found it to be at the very least, misleading, you have to wonder if any of it is true at all, or if they made it for fun, or for disinfo.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
As to wondering if the video is true...
keep in mind that no one person knows everything,
and that even several well learned scholars may have disagreements among themselves.
Also, no scholar's works are any better than his information sources.

Keep an open mind, be wary, observe what is around you, observe what is happening so far as you can tell,
and question everything.

Always question authority, because they have the most to lose should you learn the truth - that they lie.

They jerk your head around so much that you don't really know what is going on. How much really bad news are you filtering out while trying to save yourself by focusing on your own little cozy corner of the world, thinkin that it will always be that way?

Yes, they are interested in reducing the world's population.
There are many areas of our own country where you are not allowed to go. If you are caught there you will be prosecuted.
You may not pick up stones from parks. The man who owned land near Mammoth Cave was selling rocks from his own land, and the Feds came in and stoppped him from doing this.

Notice the steady deterioration of our social structure;
The deterioration of our morals. Clothing that barely covers the crotch.
TV continuously shows us people having sex indiscriminately. Whatever date for the evening is fine with them, so it must be fine for us.
We are continuously exposed to visions of blood & gore. Are they desensitising us for the real thing?

All illegal drugs are illegal because this business is owned by the government. It has always been so.

Government never has your interests at heart, just thier own.
They do own you. That is why they can take your sons and send them to war.
No human benefit has ever come from any war.

Notice that even while they preach multiculturism and how we are all the same and should love each other, they continually goad you with stuff like the obvious reverse discrimination. and allowing the immigrations of 3rd worlders. Does anyone see any benefit in increasing the numbers of poor people in this country?

They talk about eliminating poverty even while they are causing it to increase.

Why are there so many secrets? Flying saucers - aliens? How about our own history. How many of you are aware of those humans with elongated skulls? How many of you have seen the photos of them? They were kept out of public view for a very long time. Why?
And those Egyptians too had very long skulls.
They tried to tell us that King Tut was simply deformed or had a disease.
But then the whole clan had it, and it was a world wide phenomena.
One out of every hundred found by archeologists are of this type.
Take a look.
EGYPTIAN MUMMIES

ELONGATED SKULLS

[edit on 29-3-2008 by OhZone]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenBuddha84
After viewing the video, and reading the vast majority of comments, my original position of how I percieved the video changed somewhat.
Let me explain, First thoughts were definately that it was informative and touched on some sensitive global issues, with what I sensed were some credible accounts to back up the narrators statements.

reading some of the comments I began to feel as though people thought of the person having alterior motives, I did not view it in that same light, the underlying theme I picked up on throughout the movie was for us to use the initiative of our own abilities to seek out the truth for ourselves, his perception is as flawed as anyone elses might be, just as we are all entitled to our individual opinions.

So you are really a victim of Groupthink which is one of the most important points of the film for me. You initially thought the film was informative and credible but were simply swayed by other peoples opinions rather than your own personal beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join