It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

It's still completely uncalled for. What I see is two posters double-teaming Rockpuck. Oh, and he still doesn't have to watch the movie.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
reply to post by Rockpuck

"Common sense is actually quite easy to attain.."

I was under the impression I was talking more about reliable information, and that I think that really, only time will tell what information any of us now knows or will know will prove to be reliable.

"Process the information and, if you have a clear understanding of history, society, and politics you will understand that the NWO and the Illuminati are excuses ignorant individuals use to explain topics that they have NO idea how to explain any other way then one central force making everything happening."

You mean, "process the already deemed completely reliable (by whom?) information", right?

"It is.. essentially.. no different then a basic belief in God. Which is what the NWO and the Illuminati is... its God as they have God like powers and it can be used to explain the unexplainable to those to ignorant to study the real material."

Where can one find the "real material"?, I would like to check it out.
Ignorance can be fixed, right?, isn't that the motto around here ?...

Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

"what the person who posts after mentions that Ike is noted more then once in the movie, and that those who like this movie, would love Ikes writings."

No, I said,"(I noticed the movie source index credits Icke a few times)
Yes, the "reptilian/shape-shifter" guy. I just ask, even of those who regard the whole Reptilian theory as nonsense, to read one or two of his books and consider the rest of his information."

Thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Though i agree with many many points the movie tries to make, i can't say that is an enlightening movie. Almost none of the facts about are daily life where new, it was pretty much Zeitgeist part two, mixed with a little internet and what anyone can see.
The "occult" part wasn't more than storytelling, no real facts, no explanation about the Iluminati system and no depth in ANY of the ritual or simbolism brought to the screen. Actually, it didn't showed any comparison between the simbols new and all.

Almost none of the content of the fisrt 1h 45m was proved in any way during the movie. Which i wanna add that is something that happens with most of these "Big Conspiracy" movies.

Again, I'm not saying a group of bad people is not taking the world towards a really bad place, whatever it could be. I'm just saying that, for such a well guarded secret, the Iluminati, Masons and skull & bones are quite in the open.

Go read 1984. It describes what many, on the time arround the second war, thought the future was going to be.
They describe dicatorship, genocide, end of liberty and never ending war.
You could even take 1986 or Brave new world with a couple f tweezers and place it somewhere, sometime in the past and present year.
And it alway bugs how they never name any secret society. It was there, somehow, but not with a name.
Interesting that now the most outrageous claims about this old societies (the ones public at least) can fly through the internet. But not only in dark secret forums. In GOOGLE VIDEO and YOU TUBE! Both know for banning many videos of the "conspiracy medium". And not the ones that show a couple of nice pictures and a guy telling you a story.
Ones that show temples, art, things that may show ancient knowledge. knowledge that you could prove.

I'm just saying that they could just be smoke screens.

Back to the movie, the las 15 minutes are quite nice at the begining. Again a lot of based in "who know what knowledge that is not being taught to us, told but not taught", but nice. It has it's truth, we are somehow energy beings, we are god as god is everything, in a religious thinking. Music is highly tied to us, and to all living things. And love would solve all the world problems.

Also and a lot of truth in me at least, is that what is keeping me from acting, is fear.

Then, again with 2012.
I like doomsdays!

When someone comes and tells me, you and all are going to die, i say cool Fallout

But really...
December 22 2012. Have you ever seen how the calendar looks or how does it work?
I'm not saying that a good guy with good intentios haven't found it and made the calculation... but he could be wrong. Or it could just mean another thing.
Or maybe the mayans where just bad for long mathematics.
I have seen the end of the world 3? 4 times by now?
This is not the time to throw us to our kneens and wait for jesus savation. (Please take no ofense for the use of jesus
)

Now that you read so much, i'm finaly going to make my point.

I live in Buenos Aires, at these moment it has arround 4million people living plus the ones that come to work ever morning.
There has been an increment on cars since the last year or so. There are so many cars now, that even at night pass 3am, walking in through a small lane, you can still snif the cars exaust.
I also noticed over the time why didn't almost never left home for recreation.
There is 4 parks through the city, and 20 or so plazas. Just look at the city in Google map. There is nowhere to go. No place to hang out, no civil structures. I means there is bars and all.
Also i notice that most of the people i know have feet problems. They use shoes (i mean the same you buy) that by design destroy de feet, forcing the little finger and the whole ark to compress over itself.
Yea, they feel confotable but are not helping you stand better in any way.

Many of you will understand what i'm saying. There is more than secret plans. Some are open and obvious.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

Why? To read that crap would be a total waste of time. Would you read L. Ron Hubbard's works just to give him a fair shake?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I finished the video and all in all it was pretty good or at least interesting. Glenn Beck is one of their sources for Global Warming etc. (climate change). I mean really.....

The stuff in the last 20 minutes was the most interesting.

What is funny about videos like this and Zeitgeist is that they are confident enough to try to explain EVERYTHING in 2 hours. This results in haphazard research (that includes Glenn Beck as a scientific source) and leads to me having to question everything else they have to say.

Gregg Braden is going to be my next video search.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

The stuff in the last 20 minutes was the most interesting.

What I didn't like about it thou was, in these last 20 minutes, they start to talk about interesting things like the dna etc, then stop and talk about something totally different, it gets confusing, and in the end we still don't know what the hell is going to happen in 2012, they talk about goverment plans, moving through to a new stage, frequencies, love etc. But we are still not better off with understanding what the whole point of it all means. 2012???

[edit on 26-3-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mageofzhalfir

As a matter of fact, I will read anything, if I'm capable, and it holds my interest.
Doesn't mean I'm going to become a disciple.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

So, with so many people out there claiming to have the answers, and many of them contradicting each other, how do you decide who to read and who not to read?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The video is a waste of time. It's the same old line of garbage. Half truths, internet rumors, bad research, disinformation and lies lies lies. But it is meant to educate and enlighten all the stupid people in the world.

I could only get through the first 15 minutes. It was filled with so many factual errors that I did not see any reason to continue watching. You cannot believe every 2 hour propaganda video that gets put onto the internet. Videos that do not site resource material and simply make statements as if they were facts.

Pointing out a million errors in a 2 hour video won't do any good. All of these topics have been debated here on ATS a million times. Tell a person what they already want to believe in and they will believe it without asking any questions or challenging any of the claims. That seems to be a condition of the human mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Trust me on this, Iam no fan of Glenn Beck.
To me he is a propagandize and uninformed.
when I saw him bashing the truth movement on 911, I stop watching his show.
Please let us know what you do find out on your reseach.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotimeI could only get through the first 15 minutes. It was filled with so many factual errors that I did not see any reason to continue watching. You cannot believe every 2 hour propaganda video that gets put onto the internet. Videos that do not site resource material and simply make statements as if they were facts.

Agreed. I'm all for change, I'm all for wanting to see the light, but this isn't the way I want to see it.

As Zerotime said, this video is full of half truths. Within the first ten minutes, I could tell that they weren't 100% knowledgeable of what they were talking about.

This is my opinion only of course. Flame me if you must.

Peace,
FK

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

No, I don't think you'll be seeing many flames. This thread is steadily restoring my faith in ATS...seems the majority of posters here are crying crap, and this video is BRAND NEW!

We are not suckers.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

"The video is a waste of time. It's the same old line of garbage. Half truths, internet rumors, bad research, disinformation and lies lies lies. But it is meant to educate and enlighten all the stupid people in the world."

PLEASE, referance the errors you found in the 15 min you did watch.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well, nobody can say I have not been screaming and ranting and acting like some kind of nut for years in my effort to tell people what is really going on.

I rejected my invitation to join my grandfather's Masonic Lodge in 1978; I went to California to the Monterey Pop Festival and never went back, although I have been told many times to "Come Out From Amongst Them" and go back to Texas, which is one of the World Seats of Power...THEM IS YOU!! Them is a population that have been helped to mongrelize, immoralize and dumb itself down. You think I am joking? I promise you that when the Dam Breaks, I will walk through the police lines..the majority of you won’t and at that point..sorry but it’s survival of the fittest at that point..

Frankly, I have no idea how this can be avoided at this point and I am tired of ranting to pissants you deserve what they get because you side with the people who loathe and hate you… I mean hate you. Racist? You don’t have the first concept of Racism…it goes way beyond White.

I really have no idea what can be done. I know my ancestors going back to 954 BC, how about you? And you think it doesn’t matter…well, it doesn’t if your destined to be cannon fodder or a slave.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wowee to this thread. Not the OP, just the reaction. I mean anyone can have an opinion. I hate vanilia ice cream (and spelling). Is vanilla ice cream bad tasting? No, not to some (or even most). But then again saying I hate vanilla ice cream without actually TRYING vanilla ice cream is pretty stupid IMO too. Even if I've tried other flavors and they all have sucked.

Anyways I can see where Rockpuck and others are coming from. Alot of people are very misinformed when it comes to these types of topics. When I post about similar topics, it frustrates me to no end when someone says "Yea, well CNN says you are wrong!!!" As if CNN is the know-all end-all Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. But, I also personally think bashing something without actually viewing it goes against the ATS motto ... see this link (with regards to the OP's intent - which is discussing the video's contents). To actually view something and have a proper, scholarly debate about its points would be much better-served in this instance.

I reserve judgement and opinions about the actual quality of the OP's video until after I have seen said video. Proceed with the chlorophyll.

EDIT: gramer gremlyn

[edit on 3/27/2008 by Fiverz]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
"Men will be made fools by their knowledge." I agree with the Esoteric Agenda. What a great video.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiverz

LOL I love your link and when I click on it I almost fell out of my chair LOL
That took me by surprise, I needed a good laugh thank you, you made my night LOL.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

Thank you, it is people like you who make what is coming down and what must done, so much easier.

Good luck

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma
Well, nobody can say I have not been screaming and ranting and acting like some kind of nut for years in my effort to tell people what is really going on.

I rejected my invitation to join my grandfather's Masonic Lodge in 1978; I went to California to the Monterey Pop Festival and never went back, although I have been told many times to "Come Out From Amongst Them" and go back to Texas, which is one of the World Seats of Power...THEM IS YOU!! Them is a population that have been helped to mongrelize, immoralize and dumb itself down. You think I am joking? I promise you that when the Dam Breaks, I will walk through the police lines..the majority of you won’t and at that point..sorry but it’s survival of the fittest at that point..

Frankly, I have no idea how this can be avoided at this point and I am tired of ranting to pissants you deserve what they get because you side with the people who loathe and hate you… I mean hate you. Racist? You don’t have the first concept of Racism…it goes way beyond White.

I really have no idea what can be done. I know my ancestors going back to 954 BC, how about you? And you think it doesn’t matter…well, it doesn’t if your destined to be cannon fodder or a slave.

I am confused MajKarma. Are you talking about freemasons? How about your ancestors. Do you really know going back that far? I only know about 400 years or so. Will I be ok?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join