It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
lol, that is such a cop out, you can't debate the subject matter, and it happens to be so thorough, that instead of trying to debate it, it and it's advocates are "too serious", "need to get out more", "take a vacation", "be careful what you believe", etc. What a nice little cop out to reject something that is a bit too much on the senses..

I think you took his post out of context.

Anyways, again, this is fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Having problems loading the video, but will watch it as soon as it loads correctly..

However. All I got for now is the opening image..

Its Masonic.

How original. Suppose I will learn all about how the society I belong to is ruining everyones lives huh?

So I have to ask. Is it going to be worth my time?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Very good information, connecting dots... IMO.

Now, anyone who thought Esoteric Agenda was informative, might consider reading some David Icke (I noticed the movie source index credits Icke a few times)
Yes, the "reptilian/shape-shifter" guy. I just ask, even of those who regard the whole Reptilian theory as nonsense, to read one or two of his books and consider the rest of his information.

Not trying to derail or steer the thread, Just wanted to let it be known.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

^^ Thanks .. answered my question. Waste of my time it would appear.

There is fiction, and non-fiction.. fictitious stories are nothing more then stories, it is not any form of reliable information..

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Your welcome, and congratulations on your ability to know what "reliable information" is.

For me, determining reliable information is an ongoing process sometimes involving the transformation of information not originally determined as reliable into what i consider reliable.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great video, cashlink. Thanks for sharing. A lot of well-known information but i like that it's in a video format. It's so hard to get people to read anymore but they usually don't mind watching a movie. Can't say that I agreed with everything in it but it was well presented and highly informative for those who have little to no familiarity with these subjects.

I questioned one part of the film in which it was stated that ancient pagan religions are behind all the power grab for world domination (which I believe is true) but then said that many countries that have been destroyed have been ones with predominantly pagan cultures. Why would the elitists destroy "their own"?

It also made mention of how we're evolving which I find patently ridiculous. I know. I know. It's "scientifically proven", yadaya, but even their own information tells us that we've been given false information in schools and taught to accept everything uncritically. Seems like a bit of a paradox and contradiction to me.

Still, I enjoyed seeing so much information in one (relatively) short presentation. It's a good overall review (or introduction) to many topics being discussed on ATS. Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OK I watched it. You honestly don't want to believe everything you read or watch. It's bad for you. If this Illuminati scenario is so secret then how do they know all about it.
I think the time thing was cool and that people do need to get out more and be with nature physically & mentally. I almost feel like the government made this film just so everyone can conspire about all this stuff and make us feel like we can do nothing about it so just love one another and everything will be OK.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Okay, where did the producer get all those infos from? Is he or she part of the NWO as well?

Link is dead. This Web site is coming soon. Any more info on the producer?

The Youtube version is divided into 13 parts.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It would be fear mongering if the second half of the movie didn't explain the why and how its going to be ok whether you believe the first part or not.
For instance, if you don't believe any of it, how is it fear mongering? And if you don't believe any of it, then you believe you have nothing to worry about, and that will be true until something pops up, and until then, you wont have to worry about it.
At least from watching it, IF you are ever faced with a situation that ends up showing you it may be true, you will have foreknowledge that there are people out there that you can at least talk to about the situation.

[edit on 3/26/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder

Your welcome, and congratulations on your ability to know what "reliable information" is.

For me, determining reliable information is an ongoing process sometimes involving the transformation of information not originally determined as reliable into what i consider reliable.

Common sense is actually quite easy to attain..

Process the information and, if you have a clear understanding of history, society, and politics you will understand that the NWO and the Illuminati are excuses ignorant individuals use to explain topics that they have NO idea how to explain any other way then one central force making everything happening.

It is.. essentially.. no different then a basic belief in God. Which is what the NWO and the Illuminati is... its God as they have God like powers and it can be used to explain the unexplainable to those to ignorant to study the real material.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

^^ Thanks .. answered my question. Waste of my time it would appear.

There is fiction, and non-fiction.. fictitious stories are nothing more then stories, it is not any form of reliable information..

Congrats, your ignorance is actually highlighted in the video presented. You are part of the 80%(according to the film) who take other peoples word as gospel without actually researching for themselves. Why even comment on this thread if you have not watched the film?

Everyone should watch this in my opinion. I am not saying you have to believe what it says but at least take in the info and allow your personal processor to do the rest. Information is never a bad thing. It's up to us to determine the validity of the claims.

I would rather have the chance to disbelieve something by hearing it then believe it by not. My 2 pennies. back to work

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Alot of the video is interesting but I just finished the part where they trash Al Gore and global warming and I wanted to puke at the "evidence" they use to attempt to debunk it. My 2 cents says this video is part of the conspiracy itself. If these leaders are so concerned about nature then why the hell have they spent all these years raping the planet for its resources?

The map about the proposed nature reserves (etc) was I believe colored to show which areas would be candidates for preservation. Again, if these pople are pantheistic and worship nature then how are we not included in nature.

Hey, the water level goes up 20 feet and there's your population control. AHH but all this environmental degredation is made up so just continue your toxic lifestyles. That's the plan maybe.

EDIT: Here is the map

Little to no human use means rural to wilderness. To my knowledge these types of maps are made to try to incorporate natural living systems with our non-natural based ways of living such grid pattern streets and channeling of waterways. The use of the map in the way it was presented in the video was to cause fear to the viewer.

This sucks because alot of the film is right on but like Zeitgeist it is a kind of a plate of mashed potatoes of information. I will have to make my own movie I guess.

yeah right! I am too sluggish from flouride and beer. (probably true)

[edit on 26-3-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's sad that the narrator puts so much of his personal judgement into the conversation. The people that made this film have not finished their research. That said it is entertaining watching this to see what is on everyones minds. One hour and four minutes into the movie and I would say about 65-75% of what they say I find true. They just make some grand leaps here and there, and as someone already mentioned, fear mongering.

Interesting note: about the 2012 date that all these programs start on, well isn't that kind of convienent and doesn't it make you wonder WHO is pushing the 2012 fear based scenarios?

Keep looking up!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Mymy .. first time on ATS a Moderator has called me Ignorant for not watching a movie.

I said I would watch when it worked. It still does not, so on my lunch break I will probably watch it tomorrow at work.

So I asked for "whats it about"....

Seeing as, someone as astute as you would no doubt know being an all wise MOD and all..

That you are not supposed to post Vids on ATS without a proper synopsis of WHAT the video is about, and give a discussion on its contents.

But I suppose it would be asking to much from an OP and a Mod to uphold said rules, that the OP give the proper description of the video for those of us who sometimes have unexplained issues with their video players.

And so I ask whats the movie about, is it worth my time, because as a Mason I get this crap all the time, being "on the inside" and all, this stuff misses basic information by a mile, in most cases, again, I have not seen the video, but I know most are all one in the same.

But I suppose having an inside experience and seeing crap flung around about the organization I belong to being declared the source of all evil, makes me.. Ignorant. No?

But whats more, Mod.. is that I am ignorant for saying thats all I need to know, what the person who posts after mentions that Ike is noted more then once in the movie, and that those who like this movie, would love Ikes writings.

That says enough for me.. I know little accurate information will be presented.

But then, I suppose Mod, that if I where to watch the whole damn movie and gave my rant with hundreds of corrections on the historic misrepresentations that even a 5th grader could correct, I would still be ignorant in the eyes of a pompous NWO'er like your self, would I not?

I find it humorous, that perhaps the movie says statistically I am of the 80% of people who will declare this movie garbage before watching it, it would still be folks like your self, so ingrained with the self righteous cause of bantering on the NWO and intellectual lacking theories that follow with it, will take every word of this movie as gospel. You watched the movie mod, congrats, I suppose you want a pat on the back, perhaps you want a cookie, from me, you get placed with the rest of the NWO folks here, spurning real information for the situation the world is in, and resorting to fairy tales and fictitious stories right from scifi books and comics. I suppose this is done because the real world is to hard to understand for some. Or perhaps many just like the romantic idea of a subversive oligarchy in the underground doing rituals and satanic sacrifices all while controlling your meager and pathetic mundane lives. I can see no other explanation for the childish ideologies that formulate around these pathetic theories of secret world domination.

But what do I know. I am the ignorant one, correct mod?

That is. Unless I watch your Google video.. then I will surely be enlightened beyond reason to comment on all the spectacular activities orbiting the problems of our society.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Don't you think your post is a little too long for someone who hasn't watched the video yet? I mean at least wait until you get the chance to watch it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well, sometimes you can know just enough about something to debunk it. IMO, the fact alone that the video supports the Illuminati hypothesis is enough to kill it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

WoW!!
kleverone was right.

I watched the movie first and then commented about it. You don't even watch it and say it's bunk. Then you go on like you know everything and you're the only one on here that's right. I'd rather be clueless and learn than to think I know it all. Thanks for showing us that kleverone was right about ya!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Who do you guys think you are to attack someone who has been on the board so long? He doesn't have to see the movie unless everyone here who has is lying about its content!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mageofzhalfir
reply to post by Solarskye

Who do you guys think you are to attack someone who has been on the board so long? He doesn't have to see the movie unless everyone here who has is lying about its content!

LOL well he has actually been here longer than rockpuck, but does that really matter?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mageofzhalfir

I could care less if he ever watches the video, he seems to know it all already. Not an attack either, just my opinion and observation. I don't believe in all the stuff in the video, but at least I watched it and then commented.

[edit on 3/26/2008 by Solarskye]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join