It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi, I have been trying to find an active video to this movie. Even the host site is down, sent them an email. I did find a person on a forum that had the movie there that is still working for the time being. This is an excellent documentary. The best I have ever seen. First watched it a few months ago and have been trying to spread the word ever since.
Try this link. Hope the vid still works.

maya12-21-2012.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Video seems to be gone ?
Any other way to see this video could you please U2U me .
Thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i have a copy of this video.. if u search torrents via google you should come across it

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
they have the move right here for free:
www.movie-forumz.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

reminds me of 1984

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

It's not hopeless. There is a way out and it's through our constitution and the bill of rights.

Basically the NWO garnered power through the monetary system.

Stop using paper money and credit. Use alternative means of trade such as barter systems and LETS. en.wikipedia.org...

Our dollar is going to be worthless pretty soon anyway. The Federal Reserve and the IMF made sure that you will not be able to payback your loans.

Vote for congressman that will prohibit the Real ID act and the abuse of federal power. Stop the abuses of the IRS, BATF, and other agencies. Repeal laws that protect their agents from criminal prosecution. That way individual agents will think twice before abusing you in the name of the Fed.

Encourage your state to declare sovereignty under the 10th amendment like Oklahoma did. www.ok-safe.com...

Start Protecting yourself from the true criminals.. Money Lenders.
When the market collapses.. it's the money lenders that will take away your house, your car, everything that you are slaving away for. Every religion condemns usury and there is a moral reason for that. Make usury in all it's forms truly illegal.

The Supreme Court recently agreed that you have a right to bear arms for protection...and a gun is not just for duck hunting and never was.. it was to protect you from bad government that ignores your constitutional rights.

www.latimes.com...

The Federal Government is not America. America is "We the People..."

and WE need to take back control of our monetary system.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Here is a copy of the first video. More are listed beside that one.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I agree with you my friend. but is already something been done to save and to change this world into good. regards from the above.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Esoteric Agenda -- #2/13

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

All civilizations come to an end. Babylonian, Roman, Mayan. Its the natural cycle of decay. I would think it likely that there were Babilonians and others who shrugged too, believing change was not inevitable.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this video is captioned for those hard of hearing? Or a transcript? or book form?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is this thing on???

Just watched Esoteric agenda. Great movie. It includes a lot of the same links I've been discovering, which supports the collective consciousness theory, I suppose..

I was just wondering, though, has anyone played the music backwards that plays at the home page of the dvd? Before you hit play, there is this weird intro music that I'm certain is being played backwards....what is this secret message!!!!????!?!??!??!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I saw the video and I agree it is very powerful and important. I'm typing it up actually, for those who are hearing impaired. It must be frustrating for those who canny hear to read about such an important video, but not be able to know what all the fuss is about. So I'm transcribing it, bit by bit and posting it on The Atlantean Conspiracy website:

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

I've transcribed the first two parts - 1 of 13 and 2 of 13.

May take a little time, but I'll get there in the end!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

'Cause you know for sure that food is organic. If it has sticker on it it must be true. If this video is true then for all you know that "organic" produce has fluoride, aspartame, and Gaia's spit in it. Where does it all end?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This videos stretching it to say the least.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

How? expand on your opinion.

Z

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I can tell you my family is connected and big supporters with the Clinton's and Obama's. The Clinton's are not evil like this and other films claim. They are good people. It's all a bunch of paranoid claims. This site does so much fear mongering.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This video is no longer there.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

So, you say, that’s your opinion. I on the other hand have read many reports that said something different.
www.realchange.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

You sent me a site that even debunks the claims it makes...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join