It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is the most important video that you will ever see!
I am starting to realized that everything I was ever taught is a Lie.
From watching this documentary, and haveing an open mind. I see we are heading in to World War 3.
This Documentry is very shocking!!!!
Please watch with an open mind, and set alot of your beliefs aside for a moment while watching this film.
This Documentary is 2 hours long so maybe watch a little bit at a time.
Its a lot to take in.
I am still in shock! and I dont know what to do, but to spread this video every where.
Before any one post in here please watch the entire video.
If this video is a lie We, or I need some proof.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I recommend everyone watch this video. It suddenly makes much more sense in what should occur. Our government has us trapped and they will slowly kill us off until their agenda is complete. We are very deep and if the cards are played right we can make it through this. Do not brush off this video as just another. I watched it and I understand of what is to come.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You know, watching this makes me realize that perhaps dying isn't such a bad thing, the world is screwed beyond repair, and only because we "sheep" will never ever do anything about our situation, the most we will do is nag and complain, I only see us doing anything drastic about this situation like 30 years or so from now, but by then it might be too late..

So yeah, death aint all that bad if every single thing on that video is true...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I Googled a lot of these facts that were put forth. Most of them came up as right on.
The real issue for me is when the narrator begins to talk about eliminating all forms of civilization.... Sorry, lost me there. There is a blend of free market capitalism and mainstream religious thought that would still produce a wonderful life for it's citizens, but that was also lost in these secret societies. It's too bad that simply being wealthy is not enough for most people. They have to be ridiculously wealthy. Great Find!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am not sure if I am glad I watched it or not. The first...1hr and 45 min or so, was extremely depressing. The last bit was good, pretty new agey and probably won't sit well with a lot of people, but good none the less.

I don't like that there was 1hr 45min of abosultely depressing info about how the deck is so stacked against us and in the last 15min or so he goes on to say that if you can simply love everything, including those that are going to starve you to death and steal everything you have, that you will change the world.

I think I would have prefered the opposite ratio. I could use a bit more time devoted to explaining how to love a government that will do such attrocious things. That seems like no small task if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well we live in a depressing world and yet most of us escape it through video games, bars, clubs and not realize what is going on around us. It is a very scary thought of what is to happen and it will happen to us.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Do you people really believe in this?

*Shrug* My life is good, and will continue to be..

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I watched the entire series and I would like to note that among all the gloom and doom being espoused of late the last video in the series, number 13 did in fact leave us with a solution of hope.

I find that important and it does set this series of videos apart from the many others.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Do you people really believe in this?

*Shrug* My life is good, and will continue to be..

I love people like you. Sure, you're probably happy with your family and your 9-to-5, but not everyone is in your perfect little world. So because your life is going smoothly and you can't see anything wrong going on in front of your own 2 eyes you assume nothing is going on behind the scenes to keep things in a certain direction? This is why those "in charge" don't just take what they want haphazardly, they condition us methodically and eventually we relent to their demands because at some point we consider it part of life.

I didn't watch this video yet since I'm at work but I plan to later on, and judging by the topics being brought up I can already imagine the points that it raises. I'm just sick and tired of those who lead a smooth, almost trouble-free life having this selective tunnel vision about the world. Think about it, do you think those who are in power got there by telling the truth, striving for good and righteousness? Hell no! They all follow orders and we can only speculate who is ordering them and what the plan is, I'm thinking this video delves into these assumptions.

It's a shame but they do seem to have us by the balls, so you should just go about your business and love life as well as you can. That doesn't mean you should stay ignorant to what is going on at the peak of the pyramid. Just resign yourself to the fact that we're most likely being controlled in SOME way and if you want to break free from this idea then you may have to sacrifice any semblance of a normal life, which many of us would be hard pressed to do at the stage in our life when we have loved ones who depend on us and visa versa.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow, this is like a compilation of all of the good knowledge that has been discovered by communities that this one, ATS, claims to follow in the footsteps of. I will not get into that subject, but I have a bit of a story that applies to this video, particularly the poisoning of the population to deaden the mind.

I've been on a sort of self imposed detoxification process, not just to cleanse the body, but particularly the brain of certain prescription medications I no longer wished to take that were having very negative effects on my life.

Allow me to say in short that the past 8 days have been literal hell. I have been tortured and demented, starved from lack of appetite, starved of sleep, starved of fluid through profuse sweating, and almost starved of sanity. But today was different. It started bad then turned around very quickly. I have noticed I am extremely more concious and aware of everything, my senses, my thoughts, my reflexes, my surroundings, EVERYTHING. It is like a light and day difference. Allow me to tell you firsthand that we are being put into darkness by those that act as our helpers and caregivers.

So then I watched this video, and it all clicked. I knew most of the things in the video were true before seeing it, but never tied them all together as such. And it is now abundantly clear in my opinion that the governments in the world are indeed quietly killing us. Then, once weakened and conditioned to a point, they will implement their laws, then make their moves. And I say this with no sort of nostalgia for the Southern Confederacy of the American Civil War, which politically I disagree with on many points, but nonetheless I feel the blood of my Confederate Brigadier General ancestor flowing through my veins speaking to me quietly, showing me the path one step at a time, one day at a time, to my ultimate purpose, which I've always had a hunch on, but could never pin down. And that is, my foes and friends, to fight these Criminals in every and any way possible under a banner other than the flag which we currently bear, although continuing to embody that for which it stands. When the day comes that they want to segregate us, put us into camps, and force feed us toxins worse than whats already everywhere around us, to take our guns, our posessions and our liberty, to take our very freedoms and even to attempt in vain to claim our very souls, I will fight.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'll have to watch this when I get home and then come back with my reply. Thanks for posting this cashlink.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
One has to be careful with what one exposes to one's mind. Sure, approach with an open mind, but also view actively with an alert mind. I'm thinking about watching, but I'm always cautious when confronted with something that claims to have it all figured out or is delivering truth.

No doubt this video will be advancing various different arguments, and that means work on the part of the viewer. I've subscribed to the thread. And I'll think about watching the video early one morning - like on the weekend. Need to be sharp for something like this. Otherwise, it's easier for ideas that you don't want or agree with to stick in your brain and affect your behavior.

I remember when I first read David Icke's The Biggest Secret. Took me quite a while to disengage his ideas from my brain. Not that some of his conclusion aren't good, just that I wanted to know that I agreed with them instead of just going along with them because he's good sometimes at making a point.

Anyway, this Esoteric Agenda definitely seems like something that one should be in the right frame of mind to deal with. At the moment, I'm not.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
FEAR MONGERING AT ITS BEST YAY.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have some advise for every1 on here. Go take a vacation. See how wonderful the world is.

Go hiking, go to the beach, go skiing, go see a football game, go do ANYTHING, I DON'T CARE WHAT!

THEN watch the video and think:

Am I going to throw this wonderful world into the hands of a few pedophillic Satanists?

AM I GOING TO LET THE ESTABLISHMENT SET UP HELL ON EARTH?

Or am I going to go out and try to inform AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to meet this threat?

Dear Reader, if you're reading my post, you CANNOT walk away with a clean consciousness WITHOUT informing AT LEAST 100 people. CANNOT!

I don't care, make business cards with links to sites like this and the conspiracy torrent site.

I DONT CARE BUT YOU HAVE TO ALERT PEOPLE!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have some advise for every1 on here. Go take a vacation. See how wonderful the world is.

Go hiking, go to the beach, go skiing, go see a football game, go do ANYTHING, I DON'T CARE WHAT!

THEN watch the video and think:

Am I going to throw this wonderful world into the hands of a few pedophillic Satanists?

AM I GOING TO LET THE ESTABLISHMENT SET UP HELL ON EARTH?

Or am I going to go out and try to inform AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to meet this threat?

Dear Reader, if you're reading my post, you CANNOT walk away with a clean consciousness WITHOUT informing AT LEAST 100 people. CANNOT!

I don't care, make business cards with links to sites like this and the conspiracy torrent site.

I DONT CARE HOW BUT YOU HAVE TO ALERT PEOPLE!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I just reposted it on a different forum, so i'll meet that quota easily.

Anyway, i think the documentary has woven my thoughts about how the world works and how to look at reality itself quite nicely. thumbs up. It's not a fearmongering documentary btw, if you just sit it out untill the end.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
yikes, based on all the comments, this is what ill be doing for the next few hours. unless its bible thumping material.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
lol, that is such a cop out, you can't debate the subject matter, and it happens to be so thorough, that instead of trying to debate it, it and it's advocates are "too serious", "need to get out more", "take a vacation", "be careful what you believe", etc. What a nice little cop out to reject something that is a bit too much on the senses..

is that not the traditional approach to such matters? any time you are passionate about something, someone else isn't, they tell you you're "too into it" and need to get out more or some such? its a kneejerk response.

im not saying all that stuff is true, but i personally know quite a bit of it is indeed true. i wont pick it apart, because no one else has in an attempt to debate therefore i feel no need to defend anything i feel is true, because it hasn't been questioned. no, the only thing questioned is how much time we spend on conspiracy theories, that we need to get out more?

i've been in and out of the house all day, it was a beautiful day, did some gardening, went and saw a friend, observed the beauty of nature, was put back by it in fact. i'd say that i get plenty of fresh air ... in fact .. maybe some people should take their own advice, then watch the vid again after they've filled their brain with all that fresh, polluted oxygen full of God knows..

on a side note, bigup to the guy who made that video for his music choice, he threw some sort of industrial-like breakcore track on there, which just happens to be the type of music I enjoy DJing.. it added a nice shock factor to the imagery.

[someone is glad there is an organic grocery store within a short drive of his residence]

[edit on 3/26/2008 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
what am i doing wrong ... I cant get it to load

from the replies it looks like something i would be interested in

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is an excellent connection of it all, and does shed more light once you have all the pieces next to each other.

Star and flag my friend!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join