It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Spy-in-the-Sky' Drone Sets Sights on Miami!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

'Spy-in-the-Sky' Drone Sets Sights on Miami!

news.yahoo.com

A small pilotless drone manufactured by Honeywell International (HON.N), capable of hovering and "staring" using electro-optic or infrared sensors, is expected to make its debut soon in the skies over the Florida Everglades.

If use of the drone wins Federal Aviation Administration approval after tests, the Miami-Dade Police Department will start flying the 14-pound (6.3 kg) drone over urban areas with an eye toward full-fledged employment in crime fighting.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
WHAT THE?!?

Are we in the middle east in the middle of the war, or mainstream america?

SPY DRONES being deployed by POLICE DEPARTMENTS?

I am getting more and more uneasy with the whole Police state impositions being rammed down our throats, and this type of stuff is just making it more glaringly apparent.

We are becoming like war targets for TPTB, and it is extending out over every level.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I truly feel like I should just cry!!!!!

Why? What did I do that I have to be spied on constantly!!!! I am so tired of being spied on and my every move watched. I can't even enjoy sunbathing in my backyard without the government watching!!!!!

We are not the enemy. We have been a Great Country for well over 200 years. What are they doing to us? WHY???????

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please add to the axisting thread, thank you

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join