It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Entity by Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Interesting thread...

My experience with this 'entity' was during an experience of sleep paralysis, that i occasionaly suffer from. I was awake and could only feel this thing at first, like a bad sensation of being watched... I was paralysed and could only move my eyes.

As one poster mentioned, it seemed to have a bad energy field around it, cold (but not temperature cold, more like a draining cold - hard to explain) and dark... also the thing istelf was silent and blacker than the darkness of my room.

Felt like it was feeding from me or taking something from me while i was slumbering (but from the corner of my room), but awoke at the right time and caught whatever it was in the act.

I can only describe it as tall, black, dark figure... no other words can get close.

No it wasn't an hallucination, nightmare or anything like that... 100% real, all my senses told me it was real, but it shouldn't be.

Glad i moved from that house.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Ooh, gave me the Heebeegeebees. Reminds me of an incident that happened in my bedroom about 7 years ago. At the time I thought what I was seeing was a 'ghost' as was suggested by several friends since a house (formerly a morgue) down the road was auctioned that day. After thinking about the incident over the years, I'm not sure now what it was but there was no question the thing was very angry.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Dude,
thank you for posting the link so i could drop in and read this.

After seeing what i saw, and reading your post, i really am starting to think that we are just one of many 'beings' about on the face of the earth.

All I can say is that where your was an oil slick / stain, mine was ... soild and yet vanished like a cloud in the sky. one second there, next second, gone.

Cheers for sharing.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It's an interesting story but having been on this site for a while I have to ask...

Any drug use on the day or in general?

Drugs are a common theme in stories like this, some people don't see that as a problem but personally I do when it comes to credibility.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Duality

Any drug use on the day or in general?

Not on the day, or close to it. Besides, I have rarely, if ever heard of a shared hallucination that had a shared physical illness resulting as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I would have raped that shadow being. Violent, brutal sodomy is the only thing these creatures understand.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
jackinthebox, that was a truly amazing story friend!!! Thank you so much for sharing! These types of stories is what interest me the most!!! Love it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join