It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Would Have Left Obama's Pastor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Clinton Would Have Left Obama's Pastor

hosted.ap.org

GREENSBURG, Pa. (AP) -- Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday she would have parted company with a minister who talked about America the way Barack Obama's pastor has.

Clinton's comments marked a clear shift in her handling of the Obama church controversy, which she had generally avoided until now. Some Democrats see Obama's refusal to dissociate himself from the Chicago church and its recently retired minister, Jeremiah Wright, as his stickiest campaign challenge so far.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.guardian.co.uk

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I guess Hillary is taking a page out of Obama's playbook, and attempting to put the spotlight back on him in the media.

Clinton recently got caught telling little white lies, and is now feeling the heat.

hosted.ap.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I hope she brings up comments by one of Obama's top advisers, Merrill A. McPeak, about Jewish Americans.

The guy clearly has a problem with the Jewish Voters of Miami and NYC.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is a totally transparent attempt by the Clinton campaign to keep the Wright controversy in the public eye.

Hillary thought she had the election too bad, she can't be too happy about an upstart like Obama coming out of nowhere and knocking her off her pedestal.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
He definitely has an interesting collection of endorsers. I was reading earlier about his endorsement by The New Black Panthers on his website a few days ago. He quickly had it removed, but I was surprised nothing was mentioned of it on the TV.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

He may just do that, but I imagine Hillary and the GOP still have a few more tricks up there sleeves. It'll start getting real dirty, real fast when it happens.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Her campaign died this week. Seriously.

Richardson bailed to be Obamas Secretary of State (or VP) and she got caught in a huge lie (dodging bullets in Kosovo).

She's right though ... for Obama to be able to stomach that vile that Wright pumped out .. and for Obama to stomach it AND donate money to continue it for 23 years ... that's disgusting. Most people would have walked out after just the first few plays of that crap.

Oprah Winfrey did. The 'church' gave her a hard time for doing it. But .. God bless her .. she knew enough to walk out on that garbage.

top topics

join