It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vantage Point. Worst Movie Ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This movie was really painful to watch. Never before have I heard a whole theatre simoltaneously gasp in horror,disbelief and laughter not once, but over 5 times. This movie basically centers around an act of terrorism involving the president. It shows this act over and over from different peoples perspectives. acting is marginal at best.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think so. Definitely the worst movie I've seen in a while. Good thing I didn't pay any hard earned money to see that garbage.
Truthfully, after the second rewind I didn't care about the characters anymore and just tuned right out.
Do not go see this movie. Not even worth a rental IMO.

Love your avatar, man...funny...

[edit on 25-3-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Ha, that's right! The movie acttualy rewinds to start over from another character's perspective! :shk::shk::shk::shk:

I think I blocked this out. Maybe I need Hypnotism to remember how bad this movie actually was. It's the tip of the iceberg I tell ya!
:shk::shk::shk::shk:

---For the record I did not want to see this movie, nor did I pay for it!
I have always been able to tell from a trailer how good or bad a movie is.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think people don't want to confess they saw this movie!
:bash:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow. I guess we saw completely different movies then?
I fail to see how it was over acted and the plot was interesting. Seeing all of the different realities coming together to form one storyline was amazing. Though the story is completely different it reminded me of Akira Kurosawa's "Rashomon" with it's showing of different characters views of what was going on around them and how things can me remembered wrong or how we all see things differently...or I could just watch American Idol and other BS reality shows whit no actual storyline or substance.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Or, we could watch some stupid girl run out into a busy roadway like a total moron. Seriously, the whole ending relies on this girl running into the middle of the street and causing a crash. Or else the bad guys get away. What's up with that?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Right on! :shk:
Really, really bad plot structure.
My reasoning for worst movie ever is that it was phyisically painful to watch!
And this cast was fairly good as far as potential goes.but They just stank in this! I wonder how much money it cost to make?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bobafett1972

I thought is was an interesting concept as well until the 4th rewind. I viewed this movie in a almost packed theatre, let me tell you the audiences was painin from how bad this movie was. Believe me, the acting was bad! It was all bad.
I do welcome your different interpretation of movie. I m curious to know if you rented it or saw movie in theatre?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Guessing I should be glad that I didn't see it?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't think glad is a strong enough emotion for what you should feel from not seeing it.

new topics

top topics

join