It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate Sundays !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I think Sunday is the most boring, depressive day every created. Its like the day of the dead. In fact some of the people I have known are now dead and ... surprise, surprise ... most of them died on sundays. It's enough to drive a man to drink.

Sundaes are good. Sundays are crap and should be banned.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOO if Sundays were banned then the weekend would only be 1 day long....thats not enuff time.....NOT ENUFF TIME!!!!! Sundays do suck.....but Mondays suck even more....gotta go back to school....and for most of you out there, work.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sunday is only unfortunate, since it means before you get another break you have a whole entire new week to brave through first. It is so disheartening..and tiring, since I am already wanting time to rest.

By the way Pixy, I do not mean to be rude, but I just hate your Avatar, sorry, but it is such a wierd manipulated image.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I prefer to work on Sundays and have a day off in the week.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I just hate your Avatar, sorry, but it is such a wierd manipulated image.

BTW, I hate your avatar, it is just such a weird guy with a face so manipulated it's deformed and disgusting.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

I just hate your Avatar, sorry, but it is such a wierd manipulated image.

BTW, I hate your avatar, it is just such a weird guy with a face so manipulated it's deformed and disgusting.

/snortlaughcoughchoking

ps: I like to move it, move it. YA LIKE TA MOVE IT MOVE IT!!

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
NO way dude. Sundays rock. There was a new Simpsons today and Sealab 2021 is on in a few minutes. I didn't have to accomplish anything today.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

By the way Pixy, I do not mean to be rude, but I just hate your Avatar, sorry, but it is such a wierd manipulated image.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hang on, this is coming from the guy who has a plastic faced guy who looks like he's from an epsisode of the kids show 'goosebumps' for his avatar....

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hey i thought this thread is supposed to be about Hating Sundays. Not hating avatars. Therefore keep on topic please.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sundays are good. Sunday is the day, I totally veg out, do nothing, be lazy and bored. It's a good thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I do nothing on sundays and love it. Plus ya got new simpsons and adult swim.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sunday is the only day I have to really work. #ing newspapers are eight pounds. After about 300 its time to :w:.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yesterday was the worst. I'm pissed off about being treated like a fecking dog by my mother-in-law.
At least I finally decided that if the INS don't get their fingers out with the work permit very soon I'm fecking off back to England.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I agree Sundays suck!
Work my butt off all day doing laundry and housework.

I think Pisky's avatar is soooooooooo cute!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I don't know about you, but I think Sunday is the most boring, depressive day every created. Its like the day of the dead. In fact some of the people I have known are now dead and ... surprise, surprise ... most of them died on sundays. It's enough to drive a man to drink.

Sundaes are good. Sundays are crap and should be banned.

A very old thread, I know.

But this is a rare occurrence, that someone actually knows about sundays. Most people don't understand, realize or experience difference between weekdays, or realize they are all dedicated to different planets (thus different effects).

It's usually only when someone gets free from wage-slavery, that they realize how different sundays are compared to other days.

I agree with your perception of sundays, and I have noticed myself for decades now, how sundays are (and have been increasingly) exhausting. Sundays are like torment, 'esoteric pressure' that weighs on anyone who's sensitive enough to feel it fully, and whose perception of this is not distracted by a "job".

Sundays definitely have some kind of absolute esoteric depressing effect, that's not just subject to individual opinion. I mean, in the absolute sense, something -is- going on on sundays.

I don't know what it is though, but I have some theories about it. One theory is that it's because so many people dread the 'next day' so much, and feel depressed that their short period of freedom from 'work' is so near to an end, that they can't enjoy the sunday (Even Calvin&Hobbes makes a mention of this).

Another theory is that people who have partied all weekend, have released their energy and are now suffering from broken auras and trying to 'heal' themselves by sucking all the available energy from the environment, which all people are parts of (i.e. each other, and those that didn't "party").

Then things like H.A.A.R.P. and the chemtrails could be of course included in more elaborate theories, and why not even the Large Hadron Collider - it's not a coincidence that they have immensely powerful supercomputers in there, with petabytes upon petabytes of harddrive space. The official explanation is of course always 'neutral' or even 'benevolent', but someone who I thought to be just a crazy hag, actually predicted in mid-90's, that a supercomputer would be built in France, where every detail of every human being would be stored into, and that computer would be used as a central unit to process that information fully, so that people could be completely controlled (and she did mention the implant, mind-control-microchips (though no one speaks about mind control in that context anymore - it still doesn't mean those chips don't have such a functionality), and so on).

In any case, no matter what is causing it, the absolute truth - not just an individual opinion or experience - is that -something- is happening during sundays, that bring spiritual depression, esoteric 'pressure', lowering of 'vibes', and general feel of 'being teared apart', but not everyone can feel it, because they are either too distracted, they think it's a normal feeling, they rationalize it away, their 'job' makes it hard to detect (because any day without work is psychologically a bliss to them, so they are unable to assess the depressing side of those days), and so on. And some people simply are so crude, without sensitivity, that they don't feel such things.

But the phenomenon is there, consistently, always on sundays. Though there have been exceptions - a rare sunday here or there where this pressure/depression has been almost completely absent - or absent for half a day - the general rules is that sundays indeed suck.

Even people in this thread who say things like "sundays rock", really equate the "rocking" to something completely different than the general FEEL of the day, compared to other days (they can't compare to the other days, because their other days are so different, consumed by 'jobs' and such - so they don't have a point where they could compare a "work-free tuesday" with "work-free sunday", and that's why they don't realize it. But once they have that comparison point, consistently, those people may start to realize it's true - I have known this to happen to people who have finally reached the retirement 'age' .. when they are retired, they expect every day to be the same, but to their shock, they too now experience the depression of the sundays).

So, Original Poster, you are right. People don't know much about these things on this planet, and they are too brainwashed, work-oriented, and lacking in intelligence and wisdom to know truth when they see it, so even the respected people here in ATS will argue against the truth, when they don't "agree" with it - without considering whether it could be true regardless of their own, knee-jerk opinion about it... that's the way it goes.

new topics

top topics

join