It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy from the Vacuum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is new stuff. The more you push an object, the lesser energy you require. A negative energy. Think of the possibilities!

Quote:

"John Bedini captures and uses negative energy, which has been hidden from public view, and engineered out of electrical circuits since the time of Tesla. The harder a negative energy device is worked, the less current it draws!"

"Dr. Chung demonstrates her apparent negative resistor in the lab. at the University at Buffalo, NY. "

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Anyone know more about this stuff?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Bearden replies:

Yes, partially that is them admitting it – but they have had these negative EMP weapons for three decades.

This one is apparently designed to trick our guys into continuing to restrict knowledge of negative EM energy, because if one has negative EM energy technology developed, one could indeed resolve the world energy crisis with extreme rapidity.

Indeed, in theory one could power New York City from a flashlight battery, if one understands negative EM energy technology and has developed and mastered it. I know at least one inventor who regularly produces and uses negative EM energy with great effectiveness.

The Russians tested tactical negative energy EMP weapons when they were in their Afghanistan War. In multiple incidents, they fired such weapons from Hind helicopters, each time instantly killing an entire village of Afghans with a single burst. I once spent two hours in Washington with the Afghan rebel emissary to the United States government, going over the two incidents, the exact characteristics of the kills, the nondecay condition of the bodies even a month later in the Afghan sun, etc. Absolutely no question as to what the weapon was, because of all the specific signatures.

Link

The Russians were already ahead of this "Negative Energy", 30 years ahead!
Which goes to show that the military is way ahead in technology than everyone else.

Woah, think of all the possibilities what this technology can bring. Think of the possibilities what this might bring if you incorporate General Relativity and Special Relativity into the equation!

[edit on 3/25/2008 by amitheone]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There are many many threads on this. Just type 'Moray' or 'vacuum energy' into the search.

Here's one authored by me some years ago: Electrical Power from Nothing!

Also,

An Inventor And His Own Words
Henry Moray free energy device
Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator! The Real Deal???
Free Universal Energy
Free Energy and its Political Economic Reality
Steorn's Orbo "free-energy" machine demonstrated!

There was even a research project into this run some time ago: New research project - alternative energy sources.

Have fun treading.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the links! It seems to me that the powers that be are hindering and suppressing the progress of negative energy. Even Lorentz is into this suppression. He deliberately and I quote, "symmetrized the Heaviside vector equations in 1892 – to stop our future engineers from thinking, designing, building, and deploying asymmetrical systems – which is what is required for a system to receive, collect, and asymmetrically dissipate (in the loads) excess energy from the vacuum (what Tesla called the “active medium”)".

"So again Lorentz was impressed to do the dirty work and with a cute little surface integration trick in 1900, he deliberately disposed of any and all nondiverged energy flow components, retaining only the Poynting diverged component that gets diverged into the circuit to power it up."

What a disappointment if this was true. What's the fear? Why are they so paranoid? It's free energy for everyone.

But then again, perhaps, if you have such technology, It doesn't take that much to destroy a country. We forget to add the human factor into the equation. Perhaps, nukes are not really a threat, but negative energy.

Anyone for a pocket sized negative nuke device?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
On a semi-related topic, does anyone here have the original Heaviside equations for electromagnetic fields? There were originally 20 equations in quaternion form (as Bearden so often reminds us) and the current form of the equations is the 4 Maxwell's equations. Mainstream physics states that they are equivalent, but I've never seen the originals to be able to make a comparison.

If someone does have a copy or link of the original equations, I'd be really interested in seeing them. My mathematical background is such that I should be able to prove whether they really are equivalent or not. This would have obvious implications for Bearden's credibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hahaha! So there's a cabal of evil scientists out there keeping all the negative energy for themselves? As opposed to unleashing it on the world, saving everyone in the process, AND becoming massively wealthy and famous?

I know it'd be really cool if this stuff was real, but to leap on the slightest claims with no evidence (that's been reviewed by independent, real experts) is pretty naive.

Crikey.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I agree, Dave. With all of the researchers working on this stuff, I'd think we'd have proof of it by now. It wouldn't be hard to prove if it were real.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Exactly. If some amateur with some wire and perspex can whip one up, a team of well-funded scientists in a research lab should be able to do the same before lunch.

But that won't stop the believers believing. They've already made up their minds.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

If anyone can actually make something that works, then make it. Take it to a highly populated city and go to an open place with lots of foot traffic. Put up signs that draw attention to the fact that you're doing something amazing. This will draw the attention of the local media who will come and look. If you can show them that you're powering something with "nothing", that will draw the attention of others. It's not hard. The fact that something like this hasn't been done yet pretty much proves that no one has done it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

It's a bit more complicated than that. Most claims of free energy rely on a system drawing some energy, but returning more. That means accurate measurements are required to substantiate the claims, not to mention ruling out of more esoteric phenomena which might affect the machine.

I'd suggest taking it to your nearest university and asking them to have a look at it. It's good for them, and good for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The point would be to get attention by whatever means. Get the attention of the media and the public, the researchers would follow and the public would already be asking about it. Do it in reverse and the research will get buried or dismissed without even being properly tested.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Not so. Most discoveries spend several years in the lab going through testing and retesting before they make it into the public. Going after publicity in the way the free energy believers more often than not just leads to embarrassment.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hmmm, seems kind of like zero point energy to me.

top topics

join