It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Memory Lapse, or flat out liar.....

She will say anything and the funny thing is, she expects us to believe it.

Semper

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Oh, semper, you didn't get the memo?

We're not supposed to be talking about her lying; we're supposed to be talking about Rev. Wright... at least that's what the MSM keeps telling me.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HarlemHottie

There is no doubt that the MSM would LOVE to have Hillary as President.. I just figure that during election time, ALL Democrats are fair game..

Semper

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

During election time, they're ALL fair game. What about McCain and Lieberman? Is that a ticket you could vote for?

kidding, of course... I think I know you better than that.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HarlemHottie

Well I do "LIKE" Lieberman....

50% isn't really that bad in politics...

Semper

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Semper...what am I going to do with you?

Hillary Clinton would never, ever lie to us. She merely "mispoke". Or maybe those pictures of her hugging that little girl with the flowers is merely the result of that "vast right wing conspirecy" she nattered on about a few years back.

Never underestimate the powers of the the "Clintonistas" in the MSM. They'll find some way to spin it, or they'll ignore it 'til the "great unwashed" ten second attention spans are distracted by the latest Hollywood spectecle. Remember, Britney's making her comeback...that's obviously much more important than anything Hilliary might be "mispeaking" about...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hmm IMO Hillary is just looking to draw some of the attention back to her campaign after Obama showed enough political smarts to dig himself out the hole he was in and to set the stone for the race and maybe the election. Hillary and Bill will be wheeling and dealing with the aim of stealing the show at the convention.

I am confused as to how this topic as anything to do with conservativism(SP?) .

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hillary is a Liberal....

Enemy of all good Conservatives.....

Liberal tells lie during election time.....

Conservative interest.....

Conservative Topic.....

Semper

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
She lied. She's desperate and strung out because Richardson bailed to be Obama's Secretary of State.

She lied. And I think realistically that's the end of her campaign.

Remember 9/11 when she lied about Chelsea? She said Chelsea almost died that day because she was jogging down by the twin towers. Turns out that Chelsea was no where near them.

Oh the drama.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
Oh, semper, you didn't get the memo?

We're not supposed to be talking about her lying; we're supposed to be talking about Rev. Wright... at least that's what the MSM keeps telling me.

Why yes, that's the same memo I got. Something about Hillary saying you can't choose your family, but you can choose your pastor and she wouldn't have Wright as her pastor...

So, who would people rather have as their president? Another proven liar? Or a man who doesn't disown his preacher, who tells the truth as he sees it, even though it's controversial??

No contest.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"It was a straight up lie," to quote the colonel who was in charge of the operation of bringing Hillary and Chelsea and the entertainers into Bosnia.

I think it was Sinbad who first acknowledged that there was no gunfire and Hillary dismissed him as being just a comedian.

Then others who were there came forward and disputed Hillary's "war story."

Then the media produced the achive footage, replete with the ceremony that Hillary claimed was cancelled because of "sniper fire."

There's not a lot of wiggle room there.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She lied. And I think realistically that's the end of her campaign.

Remember 9/11 when she lied about Chelsea? She said Chelsea almost died that day because she was jogging down by the twin towers. Turns out that Chelsea was no where near them.

Yep.

Chelsea was in California... so... she was ONLY 3000 miles away...

this is what can you expect from her...

And on this lastest topic.

Just great. It shows that she is a Pathological Lier, and that she is b eliving HER own lies, which is the most dangouros thing...

Does this kill her campain... not a chance... Nothing can kill her campain... not even having less Delegates...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The question I am having difficulty with is this... Why would she lie about something as inane as this?

I can not see her ducking sniper rounds being significant to her campaign.

Do you think she is just a pathological liar? Caught up in the moment or attempting to garner sympathetic votes?

Semper

ps... No one "Ducks" a Sniper Round... (Just a little info)

S

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Do you think she is just a pathological liar? Caught up in the moment or attempting to garner sympathetic votes?

I think you nailed it, right there.

P.S.
This just in:

Hillary just admitted that they were not her pants, nor were they on fire.

"They were Bills pants, and they almost got him fired...thats what I meant to say"

[edit on 26-3-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

There was no greeting ceremony and we had to run to our cars. That was basically what happened.

No greeting ceremony ?

That's not "mis-spoke"

That's mis leading.

Miss Hillary Leading...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I did not have sex with that woman.

OOPs sorry wrong Clinton.

Wrong thread.

I mis-posted

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok. I can't rationalize this one. The nicest thing I can say is that she is a self-dramatizer, which implies narcissism and a pretty big ego. I guess it's Obama then.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I can not see her ducking sniper rounds being significant to her campaign.

Me either that is unless she and Bill have failed to bring the Superdelegates on board . That could mean that Hillary is looking for an out without admitting defeat in such a close race.

All politicians lie the only difference being how many and what the lies are told about. As for her being pathological liar it doesn't seem all that far fetched considering what she lied about was easy(SP?) debunked.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What was she thinking?
Is she so scripted that someone else wrote this not knowing what was going on?
Not making excuses for Billary here, but this is so ridiculous, how could she think we couldn't see through this

She ought to get together with the Mayor of Detroit.
He just mis-speaks, too.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Not making excuses for Billary here, but this is so ridiculous, how could she think we couldn't see through this

As I said above she may be looking for an out and she wanted people to see thou the lie . Either that or she has lost track of the lies she has told . I am still making my mind up on this one . Hillary and team strike me as being to calculated for this to have been an accident or rather Hillary lost track of the truth.

In this case I will leave it up to other members to make there own minds up on this one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join