It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Ghost in a book store

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hello everybody. Saw this video and wanted to get some opinions as i am no video expert. But to me, certain spots in this clip seem to be just a reflection of the person videotaping. the only thing as that the people observing this "ghost" seem to be pretty freaked out. At least the girl anyway.

ghost in a book store

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
First a disclaimer, I am by no means a film expert.

When I viewed the film, it looked like a combination of three things.

1) The glass in front of the store front looked like 2 people pressed their faces up against it leaving marks. My kids do this all the time.
2) Their reflections in the glass.
3) A/C in the store moving papers.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I can't tell or make any conclusion either. Paper moving.. fan on, window open, ghost moving it? I don't know. and if there is a figure it's hard to see what is moving, shadow?? but I see movement.

does the bookstore have a story to go with it? deceased owner?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Yeah, the ghost moving it I threw out the window. I thought the paper moved even when the "ghost" wasn't near it. If fake, the girl gets an A for effort in trying to sell it.

TLomon:

1) The glass in front of the store front looked like 2 people pressed their faces up against it leaving marks. My kids do this all the time.

I hear ya about the kids. But then how do you explain the "ghost" appearing close to the paper, then appear farther away. Just do not know how you would be able to film face smears with such a change in distance. Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this about, very interesting!

If you can't really see what they're looking at, it's the vague smokey grey objects. They don't look like reflections or anything... they look alot like I would imagine a whispy ethereal torso to look like.

It's of course possible that this was CGI. But if this were real, that would be great. It would also be great if ghosts etc. became more visible as foretold in so many prophecies... the veil between this dimension and the next thinning.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

No problem NWO. I am getting more and more interested in the paranormal lately. I thought this was cool for my first real post here. I am going to find the exact time in the video where I thought it looked like a reflection of someone holding a video camera. I'll post the time in a bit.
Take a look at 6 seconds into the video. Just to the right of the column, the apparent "ghost" looks like a reflection of someone with a camera. I see an elbow, a head, and a camera. But, everyone's perception is different I guess. Maybe I am not even looking at the "ghost". Let me know if you see what I am talking about.

[edit on 3/25/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Thanks for bringing this about, very interesting!

If you can't really see what they're looking at, it's the vague smokey grey objects. They don't look like reflections or anything... they look alot like I would imagine a whispy ethereal torso to look like.

It's of course possible that this was CGI. But if this were real, that would be great. It would also be great if ghosts etc. became more visible as foretold in so many prophecies... the veil between this dimension and the next thinning.

Excuse me, but what do you mean by this?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Wasn't this or something similar to it posted a while back?

I don't recall the name of the post but if not the same, very similar.

From what I remember it was a Chinese, Korean, etc. office maybe, and basically the same thing was happening.

Not sure what the outcome was, but there was a fair bit of discussion on the video.

I want to say its the same video but something seems different.

If I can find it I will post a link to the thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Found it (I think).

I thought there was more discussion on the video but it may have been the thread itself that was large (7 pages I think).
ATS - Ghost Video Collection Thread

It was a collection of videos based on one thread, created by Librasleep.

In this collection of videos, its called the 'Ghost in Clark'?

Check this out

posted on 2-3-2006 @ 10:21 AM single this post

Ghost in clark

Has anyone seen this one before? At first I thought I was just looking a piece of paper blowing in the wind but the more you watch it really does seem like there is a misty figure drifting around the room.

Maybe not but worth a look!

I think it is on page two, half way down the page.

None the less, good thread for ghost videos. Might want to check it out if your interested.

new topics

top topics

join