It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama related to Bush, Churchill: US researchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Forgive me if someone has already posted this, but it seems to be relatively recent news. I remember reading about some other familial ties between current candidates awhile back (the details escape me at the moment,) but this has been posted a recent news on Google just today:

US presidential hopeful Barack Obama turns out to be a distant relative not only of President George W. Bush but also of wartime British prime minister Winston Churchill, according to US researchers.

Source

I guess there are a few ways to look at this. Of course, if you dig deep enough, you'll probably find similar relationships between almost any two individuals. Nonetheless, it does seem a bit odd to me that so many powerful and influential people happen to be part of the same "bloodlines" (reptilian, perhaps?! :lol

I don't know the details of whatever "conspiracy" is behind this, but I'm sure lots of you have your own ideas. Whatever the case, something definitely seems funny to me. I guess when you've got Nazi war criminals in your family (Bush), then who knows who else you might be tied to.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

Forgiven. It is always wise to remember that those that slay together- stay together!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's because they are all reptilians ... right?

something like that. Ask David Icke.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
All of us Humans on this planet, PLAN OF THE EXTRA-TERRA-ASTRALS, E.T.'s, Related. We all need to start caring about one another through what this planet lacks, LOVE. If not, Doomsday, El Saat, The Final Hour will occur, As Religion puts it, "The second coming of Christ".

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
YAWN... MSM non-strory.

It might have impacted his gene pool but not his experiences. If you think your fore-fathers have any bearing on your abilities, loyalties or influences...just ask one of any of the countless ancesters of slavery through the world. Big fat ZERO.

The master didn't care where he found his satisfaction...as long as his needs were taken care of and very often he spirited awy his progeny.

Do you think anyone would be conducting these geneologies on incarcerated citizens? Hell no. Everyone loves a winner.

[edit on 27/3/08 by kosmicjack]

top topics

join