It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICBM incident Inquiry in Taiwan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

ICBM incident Inquiry in Taiwan

www.msnbc.msn.com

An error that sent electrical fuses for an intercontinental ballistic missile to Taiwan raised concerns Tuesday for U.S.-China relations and triggered a broad investigation into the security of Pentagon weapons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Almost odd, missile parts for long range munitions, being leaked or discovered, vicinity of China, and not too long after the Sat Shoot.

My opinion, this is just a pre emptive means of detering any potental future launches from the Chinese. Not much a better to to intercept a threat than to have systems right in their back yard.

That is just me of course, what do you all make of this news release?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Found an older article about "Missile Technology" and China, seems this is an old game they've been playing with the US. Crying about the things we do, when they have done such themselves.

China last month delivered a new shipment of missile technology to Iran...
The transfer could violate repeated pledges made by the Beijing government to abide by the guidelines of the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR)....
U.S. Protests Chinese Shipment of Missile Technology to Iran

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sometimes it is possible to read into something that isnt there . Current US policy is headed down the road of missile defence rather then straight out deterrence. If they had been parts for medium - long range cruise missile or mines I might hold a differnt position. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I have read on the boards that the USN is gradually redeploying its submarines to the pacific .

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You might soon be reading of Kim's Korea firing another missle and Pakistan is going to get some Missile parts from China or N Korea. I remember that Cuba was provided some special systems by China a few months ago. I can't remember wha it is exactly.

The States and China are just playing this kind of games. It is a special kind of dialogue between these two super powers.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by fuelcell]

top topics

join