It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Keeping Planet X a Secret!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Nice artificial (?), cigar-shaped object with straight sides reflecting light from the Orion Nebula in the background:
home.exetel.com.au...
Directions:
Zoom in on the brown triangular area in the lower right-hand corner of the central white cloud.
Zoom in just above the top of this brown triangle.
You will see a dark bullet- or shell-shaped object pointing upwards towards the left and showing a patch of light reflecting off its surface.
(CTRL+click or rotate wheel on mouse in opposite direction to zoom out. Drag image to move around).

It does not look natural to me - its too symmetrical and straight-edged to be a lump of rock.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Zoom in on the brown triangular area in the lower right-hand corner of the central white cloud.
Zoom in just above the top of this brown triangle.
You will see a dark bullet- or shell-shaped object pointing upwards towards the left and showing a patch of light reflecting off its surface.
(CTRL+click or rotate wheel on mouse in opposite direction to zoom out. Drag image to move around).

It does not look natural to me - its too symmetrical and straight-edged to be a lump of rock.

It would have been nice if you had just given coordinates, but I suspect you're talking about this, right?
athene.as.arizona.edu...
Or perhaps one of these?
www.astro.psu.edu...
These are protoplanetary discs in the Orion nebula, they're new star systems being formed with the new sun peaking out of the center and the thick dust disc surrounding it where planets will form. Hubble has observed them on at least two separate occasions when it photographed Orion, and these protoplanetary discs were in the same places both times.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join