It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Keeping Planet X a Secret!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Rockpuck
From my understanding most of these photos are taken from airplanes not satellites..

That would be quite a feat... taking star photos from an airplane...

Yup you got the mystery solved

Ahem.. uh .. notice I was talking about Earth bound locations, not stars, as someone mentioned the photos are old... um.. thought that would have been obvious that it should be associated with Google Earth, not Skies...

Almost funny.. if not annoying.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
zorgon, clever try, but it has been already noticed...months ago!!! ...

Yeah by me DOH!!

NAVAL OBSERVATORY

The point was about Google covering up.. not whether something was secret...

I already posted all this and I have images from other satellites that show it..

Now if you ever decide to actually post something constructive, or share some info, I may take you off the list... until then you and the boys have fun

Ta Ta Herr Wacky Weed...

[edit on 26-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon,

Please be so kind to provide evidence that Google takes pictures of space...oh...AHEM, how 'GoogleEarth' takes pictures of stars....

THEN, please tell us about the inconsistencies in your claims, point by point....OR, as you threaten, just place those that disagreee with you on 'ignore'.

I'd love to continue to engage you in a scholarly debate, but if you choose to ignore, then I am only able to draw one conclusion....

Sorry, it would have been glorious!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

NO!! zorgon, you weren't the one to first notice the 'blurring' of the Naval Observatory, unless it was YOU that told MSNBC and CBS first?

IT was covered in the MSM well before it got to ATS. Can I prove it? (I'm sure you're gonna ask it...if I had the time, I could...but I'm sure there are many others here who will take the time, and have the resources to beat me to it!!!).

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Please be so kind to provide evidence that Google takes pictures

www.reuters.com...

THEN, please tell us about the inconsistencies in your claims, point by point....OR, as you threaten, just place those that disagreee with you on 'ignore'.

LOL YOU are the only one on ignore... Buddhasystem was there but he vanished after John was banned... curious that....... I have no problem with those that disagree ArMaP is a prime example... I have a problem with those who add nothing constructive to a topic but prefer to derail with useless off topic babble as you are famous for...

I'd love to continue to engage you in a scholarly debate, but if you choose to ignore, then I am only able to draw one conclusion....

THAT is a skill I know you do not have... and you are welcome to draw any conclusion you would like... you have repeatedly show you do not agree with anything I present... so where is the point of debate? Just to listen to your insults? Thanks but no thanks

And just so you know I did not meet with you in Vegas because work did not give me any free time during Con Expo, not because of any 'persuasions' you may have alluded to... and John was not interested... perhaps because of your track record in comments to him? He specifically requested I NOT give you his number...

So take care and have fun... I don't have the time to waste

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hm. Apparently you didn't mean it about "ignore". BS is still around, don't worry, I've seen him while lurking.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mageofzhalfir

Hm. Apparently you didn't mean it about "ignore". BS is still around, don't worry, I've seen him while lurking.

For Wacky I sure did... I just took him off to give him the benefit of the doubt... but nothing has changed so....

So this topic is dead... OP has stated he made an error... Google just had some missing data that seems corrected now... so time to find some new threads..

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sure. I actually gave you a star for that. This is a dead horse, bro.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I made a point, in my post to zorgon, of saying up above 'please provide proof that Google takes pictures...of SPACE!!! (my emphasis)

zorgon decided to edit, conveniently, my post to exclude the rest of MY SENTENCE!!!

Just in case no one is paying attention....the 'edit' feature is being misused, all of the time, over and over again.

THAT is why I don't use it.

I don't 'edit' in order to 'spin' another's post....I let everyone read and decide for themselves......

Am I alone here????

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by Combatmed1

Originally posted by Odessy
but planet X is in our solar system...
and orion is an entirely different Galaxy!

Im not saying thats not where planet X is, but it just seems odd that it would be in that location.

If we can see another galaxy from the northern hemisphere, then we should be able to see a planet in our own solar system in that direction...

LOL, shoulda seen the meteors coming at us also but we didn't

Dwarf Star > meteors

Hmmmmm lets see here....Nibiru=millions of miles away......Meteors=Right on our doorstep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Combatmed1

Doesn't matter. If Nibiru is real, it should be way closer than Neptune and bigger, too. Everyone should be able to see it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Please be so kind to provide evidence that Google takes pictures

www.reuters.com...

LOL YOU are the only one on ignore... Buddhasystem was there but he vanished after John was banned... curious that....... I have no problem with those that disagree ArMaP is a prime example... I have a problem with those who add nothing constructive to a topic but prefer to derail with useless off topic babble as you are famous for...

THAT is a skill I know you do not have... and you are welcome to draw any conclusion you would like... you have repeatedly show you do not agree with anything I present... so where is the point of debate? Just to listen to your insults? Thanks but no thanks

And just so you know I did not meet with you in Vegas because work did not give me any free time during Con Expo, not because of any 'persuasions' you may have alluded to... and John was not interested... perhaps because of your track record in comments to him? He specifically requested I NOT give you his number...

So take care and have fun... I don't have the time to waste

Oh, dear zorgon, you doth protest too much!!

See, the esteemed JL is not banned! One needs only to look at members list, and confirm.

I know, the construction lobby was in town, when I last visited Vegas....too bad, it would have nice to bury the hatchet in person, since you think so little of me....seems that anyone who disagrees earns your wrath. Kinda denies ignorance, I suppose....

It is what it is, though. So be it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I just had a lengthy conversation with a friend of mine, a student of physics who graduates in just a couple of weeks. Anyway, after sharing this, and various threads, he proposed that if there were a binary system, of which was consisting our sun and a dead brown dwarf, that a planet that was orbiting that dwarf, which does not have to come too close to our solar system at all. This planet could then swing into our system every once in a while as the brown dwarf gets closer to us. In the end, every couple of thousand years, its possible this planet disrupts our own solar system, passing through it.... (it would explain the aliens parked in Saturns orbit. Here to watch the show...)
Planet x is not in our solar system, ( I say planet X in reference to our supposed 2012 theories, not the 12th planet of our solar system.) He also pointed out that this planet would only be "seen" if there was sufficient light to reflect off of it. It sort of makes more sense than most of what is floated out here....

[edit on 27-3-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Well, even in that case, Planet X or Nibiru should be receiving sufficient sunlight at this point to be visible.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

If Nibiru is real, it should be way closer than Neptune and bigger, too. Everyone should be able to see it.

If it was closer than Neptune it would be here NOW not in 2012... What we need is an exact figure... based on supposed orbit etc on just how far out it should be... then determine how much of our sunlight it would reflect at that distance and would that be enough for us to spot it... planets don't give off light, so figure out how much light its supposed current position would reflect...

If its far enough out it won't reflect enough to be visible

But then Sitchin says it won't be here till 2085, so I would say it would be tough to spot
And just how fast is it moving anyway? Anyone?

Oppsy jasonjnelson had same thought

[edit on 27-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well...it's supposed to be a brown dwarf, you know. And we are spotting those in OTHER star systems, so it's very difficult for me to believe we couldn't see it our own.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mageofzhalfir

Not if this orbit set it down and below the sun, and I have seen the latest objects through those solar flares. These proof's were summarily removed from the web soon after. Just search ats.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Well...it's supposed to be a brown dwarf, you know. And we are spotting those in OTHER star systems, so it's very difficult for me to believe we couldn't see it our own.

Sitchin who 'brought Nibiru to our attention' says Planet
Mike Heisner says "Crossing Point"
I favor "Stargate"

Since then its been a spaceship of the Annunaki, A Brown Dwarf, a planet ORBITING a brown dwarf...

Hmmm Well I am planning a Vegas Style New Years party for 2012 Survivors
See ya Jan 1 2013

[edit on 27-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mageofzhalfir

Its about where you look. None thought to look for a close brown dwarf, and when they did find it, they cover up all they can about it. besides, we use spectrometers and gravitational effects to understand that these even exist. Its hard to see the color of a house from the inside of the bathroom.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm not saying I agree with this theory, just saying that it's not entirely implausible. Personally, the solar activity peaking as we align with the center of the universe is enough to wrap my head around

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join