It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A physical miracle : Cell phone calls from UA 93

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Now, here is a chart of the phone calls:

Rather interesting to note that Glick's phone call lasted for 7565 mins.. which works out to 126 hours... which works out to 5 and a quarter days. Wow, I bet he's glad he's dead. That would be a phone bill from hell at airfone rates. That'll teach him to not hang up! And really, how would they know someone made a call on their own cell phones? Super spy technology to catch people cheating and not using the airfones??
edit on 8-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Now, here is a chart of the phone calls:

Rather interesting to note that Glick's phone call lasted for 7565 mins.. which works out to 126 hours... which works out to 5 and a quarter days. Wow, I bet he's glad he's dead. That would be a phone bill from hell at airfone rates. That'll teach him to not hang up! And really, how would they know someone made a call on their own cell phones? Super spy technology to catch people cheating and not using the airfones??

Seconds, It's seconds

Not minutes.

I love it, More truther math.

edit on 8-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i bumbed into so many other fellow new yorkers today.
talking about how sad it was, at least we got Osama, etc

i try to minimize my own theory when i get my 2cents in.
usually say we're being fooled by the media what really happened
and leave it at that.

i wouldnt be surprised if they just shot the plane down,
it sure would explain how 1st class wasnt 'rushed to back of plane'
as well as casual conversations straight thru to going down

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Wow, I bet he's glad he's dead.

What a scum bag thing to say. Have some respect for the dead. If it weren't for him and other, there was a good chance that many others would have perished that day.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
Seconds, It's seconds
Not minutes.
I love it, More truther math.

edit on 8-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Wow, charging by the second. That ought to be a crime. The norm is by the minute. Sorry if I forgot to figure in the incredibly outrageous rates of airfone usage. Still that is 2 hours 10 mins... how is it that the hijackers didn't notice him sitting there with his airfone off the hook the whole time?? (sorry.. typed in 2 min 10 sec.. )

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Wow, I bet he's glad he's dead.

What a scum bag thing to say. Have some respect for the dead. If it weren't for him and other, there was a good chance that many others would have perished that day.

Well if you chose to believe that those 'poor souls' actually were on the plane that supposedly crashed there, then that is entirely your choice.

I personally think it was all a sham and nobody died there nor did any plane crash there---instead they probably were offloaded in Cleveland--put into some kind of 'witness protection' program, paid a handsome sum for their silence and are now living happily in Belize or France or Australia.. you know, some place the people who knew them (if they existed at all) wouldn't likely run into them.

If it weren't for this sham, there would probably be a LOT more of our young soldiers still alive because they wouldn't have been duped into enlisting to get those dang ##SNIP##
edit on Sat Sep 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Do you really think that every single passenger on that plane, would forsake any contact with their families and loved ones for ANY amount of money if your crazy hypothesis were to be true?............I think not.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Guys, have you never flied on a commercial jet? cellphones do not work shortly after the take off. Please try it the next time you fly.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Do you really think that every single passenger on that plane, would forsake any contact with their families and loved ones for ANY amount of money if your crazy hypothesis were to be true?............I think not.

Well, none of those supposed relatives and friends bothered to come to the airport at the scheduled arrival time. There is always a space and time set aside for those bereaved to come in, be comforted and assisted by local clergy, airport & airline grief counselors and assorted other officials. Heck--even the Mayor of San Francisco was going to swing in, but didn't bother, because not one single relative or friend of any of the passengers showed up. No one claimed any of the 9-11 compensation money either.

I'm quite inclined to believe half of those people were 'fake' with those 10 who actually make it on to the Social Security Death Index being the ones who took the offer.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Guys, have you never flied on a commercial jet? cellphones do not work shortly after the take off. Please try it the next time you fly.

The OS has been shifted to say airfones, not cell phones, despite early on I clearly remember the news saying 'cell phones'. We silly civilians---always 'misinterpreting' the official story, ya know...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
i bumbed into so many other fellow new yorkers today.
talking about how sad it was, at least we got Osama, etc

i try to minimize my own theory when i get my 2cents in.
usually say we're being fooled by the media what really happened
and leave it at that.

i wouldnt be surprised if they just shot the plane down,
it sure would explain how 1st class wasnt 'rushed to back of plane'
as well as casual conversations straight thru to going down

Well, I might believe that if there were actually a plane there in Shanksville, instead of the equivalent of a couple trucks load of landfill garbage.

Nope I think they may have tried to implant the idea of a shoot down when they saw how many people were having issues with the OS because it was at least defensible in the overall picture of saving whatever target it was "intended" for. A sad but necessary choice.

Far better than letting everyone figure out it was all a sham where NO plane went down, nobody died and was just being played out (in 5 books and 3 feature films) as the ultimate recruiting poster with it's valiant but doomed heroes who would rather fight and die than let the 'ragheads' use that plane destroy any more American landmarks/military targets. A fine example of willing selfless sacrifice in the cause so desperately wanted by TPTB; so either enlist "Let's Roll!!" and go get those ##SNIP##, or be a unpatriotic coward... And the original transcript to that operator.. he never said "let's roll".

edit on Sat Sep 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I'm just curious, how do you think Lisa Beamer would have gotten to the airport in California, from her home in New Jersey to meet her husbands plane. Also, I wonder why you think someone would try to get to the airport on a day like that when they know their loved ones plane is never going to arrive?

You really should quit believing all the crap you read on conspiracy sites.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

I'm just curious, how do you think Lisa Beamer would have gotten to the airport in California, from her home in New Jersey to meet her husbands plane. Also, I wonder why you think someone would try to get to the airport on a day like that when they know their loved ones plane is never going to arrive?

You really should quit believing all the crap you read on conspiracy sites.

And Vipertech.. so glad you've popped by to share your opinion.

And people in those situations show up.. they want more information, they want to know what happened, they want to know what the airlines are doing about the problems, they want the contact with others who understand their pain as well as comfort only human contact can bring. It is a regular custom, and the Mayor was willing to drive over to help out, so it sounds like traffic wasn't that bad, eh?

And you mean the gal who's husband chatted with some telephone operator for a half hour rather than insisting he be put thru to her? That Beamer? The love was deep, clearly. So she didn't show... but neither did anyone for the ones who were from that area. So your point is?

And you probably should quit believing all the crap you read on the OS sites, really.
edit on 9-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Were any of the calls Actually confirmed as being from a cellphone?

<< 1    3 >>

join