It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Freemasons- VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sec rets of the Freemasons

I caught the end of this show on the National Geographic channel and would like to know what masons think about it.

There are conspiracy theories including the masons being in control of the world, which I don't believe is true. There is undeniable fact that the masons have influenced America though, and I don't think any mason denies that.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I watched this program when it first aired and my one sentiment regarding it was disappointment. Disappointed that they allowed their ritual to be aired, which to me does not help exemplify the oaths and obligations they took. While information regarding the degrees may sadly be viewed in numerous places it is somewhat off-putting to have a lodge voluntarily perform them knowing they will be broadcast on television.

While I am aware that this is not a lodge sanctioned by the Texas Grand Lodge, were I was informed that this degree allegedly took place, it is disappointing none the less.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I want my 44 minutes and 21 seconds back. That was a complete wank and waste of time. Long on supposition and implication, even if I were a non-Mason, I'd have walked away from that asking for my time back.

If it's information you're looking for, there's far better avenues than that. Maybe OK for someone who knows absolutely nothing whatsoever about Masonry but that's about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

MMmmm ya, some brothers last Saturday where saying that they revealed way to much of the ritual.

No different then the men from York England who preformed their officer initiation on a well done documentary.

I suppose its better a real ritual then the usual we worship Satan, sacrifice virgins and rape goats.

Though I agree, I rather no one made a video at all. Its.. rather rude actually.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"I suppose its better a real ritual then the usual we worship Satan, sacrifice virgins and rape goats. "

LOL! And thank heavens that you don't!

I agree, I want my life back! lol

new topics

top topics

join