It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Artifact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It does not resemble most birds that I know of, and I know birds fairly well...their tail feathers do not line up vertically, unless it's like a rooster who's feathers may appear vertically rooted, however this is mainly due to the shape, posture and number of feathers in the location...
Plus there are other anomalies on those figures that would not be seen on your average bird, they look like air-crafts to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
my opinion states that is a really an aircraft designed by those people in ancients
time like atlantis aircraft so-called ASVIN.and if i m not mistaken the war between
the dewas and nagas in now called SRI LANKA have use one of this as secret weapon of nagas the evil.

JPW

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by That guy
The fact of the matter is, former generations of people were a lot smarter than we are today. In the beginning God created man perfectly. As soon as Adam sinned, degredation started. All we are today is a copy, of a copy, of a copy, and so on. When we have children we pass on are DNA, but it isn't copied perfectly. This means that humanity is getting dumber. Now, most of you will retort with the fact that we are more technologicly advanced now than we have ever been. To that I say, all we are doing is standing of the shoulders of giants. It's the same reason why in scripture man was allowed to marry their family members. If there are no flaws in your DNA then having children with a family member isn't going to produce flawed children. But with our DNA deteriorating, having children with your sister means a strong possibility for matching flawed genes. This is why God had to make illegal in the days of Moses. Side note, deteriorating DNA is just one topic that completely destroys the retarded theory of evolution. There are countless other topics if anyone would like to hear about them. Don't let the lies of evolution brain wash you.

wow, it takes a special kind of retard to type all that #.

i commend you.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPW

Originally posted by That guy
The fact of the matter is, former generations of people were a lot smarter than we are today. In the beginning God created man perfectly. As soon as Adam sinned, degredation started. All we are today is a copy, of a copy, of a copy, and so on. When we have children we pass on are DNA, but it isn't copied perfectly. This means that humanity is getting dumber. Now, most of you will retort with the fact that we are more technologicly advanced now than we have ever been. To that I say, all we are doing is standing of the shoulders of giants. It's the same reason why in scripture man was allowed to marry their family members. If there are no flaws in your DNA then having children with a family member isn't going to produce flawed children. But with our DNA deteriorating, having children with your sister means a strong possibility for matching flawed genes. This is why God had to make illegal in the days of Moses. Side note, deteriorating DNA is just one topic that completely destroys the retarded theory of evolution. There are countless other topics if anyone would like to hear about them. Don't let the lies of evolution brain wash you.

wow, it takes a special kind of retard to type all that #.

i commend you.

I concur

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
maybe those products were the product of a fertile imagination or maybe even a mind being affected by hallucinogens

couldn't ancient people make toys that are based solely in fiction, or is that something reserved for contemporary humans?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
couldn't ancient people make toys that are based solely in fiction, or is that something reserved for contemporary humans?

I have often used that reasoning myself,while I do believe there are good artifacts that need explaining.

My beef is with cave drawings. I have heard countless talk about what they mean, or spiritual significance...

But hey they didn't have TV and those caves were cold and dark and they spent a LOT of time in them between foind food and hiding from the elements and critters that wanted to eat them.

So they pick up a stick and doodle on the walls. Like today some are good some not so good. Why does it have to have a meaning? Maybe they were the first grafiti artists?

Okay no go find me more artifacts

As to the drugs... remember where coc aine came from?

[edit on 3-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Egyptians were obviously the original inventors of Monopoly then .

A lot of programs that i've seen on the sci-fi channel have turned out to be complete fiction . I just find it amazing that i've not seen or heard of this before .

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL
Egyptians were obviously the original inventors of Monopoly then .

Nah more likely the Romans, but they played with Real real-estate and money

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
more pictures, cruddy translation... struggle through it, look at the pics... they are sea monsters ('flying fish') ((and I Want to believe *laughs*))

Click Here

[edit on 6-7-2006 by torbjon]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by addman987
yeah i'm pretty sure the ancient egyptions had air travel, electricity, maybe even technology we don't have today.

Yeah, they were pretty smart. At least some of them. The Imhotep dude, for example. He was no slouch in the brains department. But you do understand that most high technology doesn't exist in a vacuum, don't you?

In order for an airplane to fly you have to have people forging metal and making engines and refining fuel and making all the little parts like nuts and bolts to put the thing together. And using electricity on any significant scale requires manufacturing decent coated wire of some sort, along with metal transformer cores, switches, and stuff like that. Even something as simple as a light bulb requires skilled glass manufacturing, tungsten refinement, the ability to create a partial vacuum, etc. Radio and TV? Come on.

So where's all the evidence of the manufacturing necessary to make all of these technological wonders function? Let me help you out here. There ain't any.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
In order for an airplane to fly you have to have people forging metal and making engines and refining fuel and making all the little parts like nuts and bolts to put the thing together. And using electricity on any significant scale requires manufacturing decent coated wire of some sort, along with metal transformer cores, switches, and stuff like that. Even something as simple as a light bulb requires skilled glass manufacturing, tungsten refinement, the ability to create a partial vacuum, etc. Radio and TV? Come on.

No you dont. I thought Da Vinci proved that long ago

Point is, these artifacts COULD be aircrafts. But why engines? Metals? Nuts and bolts and electricity? You dont need *ANY* of that to fly.

Wood, cloth and a mountain ledge will suffice. Something ancient people was more than capable of.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
um, this is from the link above.... There's a Lot of these artifacts floating around, people who study them tend to think they represent aquatic life forms...

rock on
twj

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by torbjonThere's a Lot of these artifacts floating around, people who study them tend to think they represent aquatic life forms...

One question, are there flying fish in the area where these artifacts were found? I would say that would be an important consideration?

[edit on 7-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
oh that they do!
It's always good to see something from a different perspective, if you get what i mean

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
torbjon:

Yup they do look like flying fish, good pcitures and link. This one looks debunked. The aliens had much better space machines than to use aeroplanes on earth, if they were man-made or alien-made aeroplanes that were build during that era, What kind or propulsion does it use?

These models do not seem to have any engine, propellars, air intakes and landing gears. If they were gliders, they would still need something fast to pull them to speed and catch the wind at a higher altitude.

But I still think the egyptians may have eletricity during that era as it was taught to them by their "Gods". Some ancient artifacts still remain a mystery and seem too advance or were taught to us by an advance race maybe. Like the lost Ark, etc

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Okay Class

Next lesson in "Ancient Artifacts 101"

Found this fossil in my search. Dino track with man's footprint, only the foot is two feet long, indicating a giant

FOSSIL

Home Work Assignment.

Find this picture

I had several pictures years ago of other similar fossil photos, but lost them when I got interrupted in my research by life. I would love to find them again. Especially one that showed a left and right foot print of shoes, under the heal of one foot was a crushed Trilobite, extinct some 400 million years or so.This one was found by a Minister and his daughter while digging fossils in a shale bed... That's all the info I have... no location etc.

Trouble with the internet is TOO much data, takes way to much time to find obscure things

Good luck and have fun on the hunt

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
We've discussed this before.

It's genuine Egyptian. I've lost the link, but if you look at the thing from all sides (walk around it, peer at it), it's very obviously a model of a bird.

ETs did not design birds.

You say obviously.. thats hardly how i see it.. if they would have want to make birds they would probably made them more birdlike.. these are imo alot more similar to an airplane. For all the wierd questions that that will raise.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I also remember seeing paintings from the middle ages with UFO's in the background. One actually showed a pilot inside a UFO.

I personally believe we will (if not already) achieve time travel and many of the sightings are not of UFO's but time travelers.

I believe also that the vast majority of UFO sightings are actually aircraft we have developed secretly. I'm not saying that there are no UFO's but so many times the triangle description matches the current trend in stealth USA aircraft.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
I also remember seeing paintings from the middle ages with UFO's in the background. One actually showed a pilot inside a UFO.

Yup that's in a number of other threads here, just search for that, as I haven't got the links handy.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Okay Class
Next lesson in "Ancient Artifacts 101"

Found this fossil in my search. Dino track with man's footprint, only the foot is two feet long, indicating a giant

FOSSIL

Home Work Assignment.

Find this picture
Zorgon,
I take it this came from either VonDaniken's website, or a site advertising one of his cdroms. You might try looking at his website:

Lying fraudulent idiot moneygrubber

You'll probably find the same pic at several Creationist websites, though most Creationists have disavowed this and other "proofs" of dinosaur-Man coexistence after they were made to face up the fact that "tracks" such as these have been carved by old timers in the Paluxy area (they've all admitted it) for sale to the tourists and to the guileless Baptists that pass through there!

BTW, the Paluxy area, which is where the "tracks" in your photo were purportedly "discovered," is home to the Creation Evidence Museum (Glen Rose, Texas - I imagine Byrd hangs out there on weekends! NOT!!)

Here's a link to their site, they've got the "Coffee" track up on their website as proof of creation (though even if it were real - and it isn't - I don't see how it "proves creation.")

Originally posted by zorgon
I had several pictures years ago of other similar fossil photos, but lost them when I got interrupted in my research by life. I would love to find them again. Especially one that showed a left and right foot print of shoes, under the heal of one foot was a crushed Trilobite, extinct some 400 million years or so.This one was found by a Minister and his daughter while digging fossils in a shale bed... That's all the info I have... no location etc.

Trouble with the internet is TOO much data, takes way to much time to find obscure things

Good luck and have fun on the hunt

I thought I already directed you to an article about this "footprint" you describe. It's called the "Meister Print," found near Antelope Springs, Utah. It's not really a footprint, sorry to burst your bubble. Read all about it HERE.

Originally posted by on_yur_6

The "UFO's in Art" silliness was completely and devastatingly debunked by Cicada, a member of great renown, in another thread. It is HERE. Don't go there if you want to keep believing the fairy tale of UFO's in art.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join