It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Artifact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Whats the chance that it is from a ET society?
If someone say that it is a bird or just a hoax, its not the ordinary people saying so. Its got 2 be the one we call NWO, or the higher power.
Whoes got enough power 2 say and convince people that it is a hoax.

Do not always belive in calims, be scpetik 2 the sceptics.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Reckon]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
Whats the chance that it is from a ET society?
If someone say that it is a bird or just a hoax, its not the ordinary people saying so. Its got 2 be the one we call NWO, or the higher power.
Whoes got enough power 2 say and convince people that it is a hoax.

Do not always belive in calims, be scpetik 2 the sceptics.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Reckon]

And exactly why does it have to be the NWO? I believe im an ordinary person and i believe that the idea that it is or has been modelled on a bird is plausible. So what exactly warrants your claims?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
With all due respect, but why shouldn't it be an approximation of a bird?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Because they have the resource.
ok, have you examen the artifact and touched it. my guess, NO!
Have you watched the place and been there, well NO!.
neither did i, just imagen what will happen if it was a replica of an UFo and the world knwe that. Ummm Mr president what do you say about that???
Plz comeon, i wrote the higher power also. And i did not say im 100 % sure.
If you had the power 2 rule, why not do just like Hitler did, send out false propeganda and image of your self. What the hell do oyou think they do ??????

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Most definitly looks like aircraft to me, vertical stabilizers, deltawing cannard designs, intakes and a cockpit with a person in it...

Is it so hard to believe there was once a civilization as advanced or more advanced than our own that simply wiped them selves out in a WW3 style war?

maybe that's what wiped out the dinosaurs!
j/k

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Exactly back to you Reckon. Neither have you had the chance to touch or see it in person... Other companies... societies have the resources to do whatever... but you don't see me making assumptions they did. What you are claiming seems that you are just trying to fit facts into your belief system... and From what i can tell your very passionate and BIASED towards your cause so thats gives you no position in the statement your are projecting.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
Exactly back to you Reckon. Neither have you had the chance to touch or see it in person... Other companies... societies have the resources to do whatever... but you don't see me making assumptions they did. What you are claiming seems that you are just trying to fit facts into your belief system... and From what i can tell your very passionate and BIASED towards your cause so thats gives you no position in the statement your are projecting.

Yes i try 2 fit fact in 2 my belief, why?
If you want 2 calculate a system you can not do that without fact. am i right about that. What i did was calculating about the fact that it could be a Replica of a UFO, i had 2 add the possibilety fact of a NWO and higher powers and. I did also add in to the equation the possibilety that it could be a Bird or just a hoax.
At the same time i want 2 belive in it, wich i can not do, because i never seen evidence in my real hand or eyes.
And i think you netheir have done that.
With an open mind you could get more inf that you know of.
well in late 1900's, many scientis denied the possibility flying 2 the moon, how ?
They calculated the fact and saw a impossible numbers. think about that and now???

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Personally I'd say its obviously a model of flying fish: It at least comes close to the description.

I think they look like flying fishes too.

Like this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If you want 2 calculate a system you can not do that without fact. am i right about that. What i did was calculating about the fact that it could be a Replica of a UFO, i had 2 add the possibilety fact of a NWO and higher powers and. I did also add in to the equation the possibilety that it could be a Bird or just a hoax.
At the same time i want 2 belive in it, wich i can not do, because i never seen evidence in my real hand or eyes.
well in late 1900's, many scientis denied the possibility flying 2 the moon, how ?
They calculated the fact and saw a impossible numbers. think about that and now???

OK Obviously english isn't your first language and it is very hard to understand some of the points that you have put forward. I am saying that you want it to be something that it's (IMO) not that you will fit things into your beliefs even if it doesnt quite make sense.. or you have not evidence.... Scientists may have said you could not fly to the moon but they didn't say that and add in some unexplained variable such as the NWO.... or let's say "We wont be able to go to the moon because the germans will stop us somehow"

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

OK Obviously english isn't your first language and it is very hard to understand some of the points that you have put forward. I am saying that you want it to be something that it's (IMO) not that you will fit things into your beliefs even if it doesnt quite make sense.. or you have not evidence.... Scientists may have said you could not fly to the moon but they didn't say that and add in some unexplained variable such as the NWO.... or let's say "We wont be able to go to the moon because the germans will stop us somehow"

your right, english inst my first language.
Atleast i'll try.... anyway i would like 2 end this.
Becasue its extrem hard for me 2 continue, my language .
Its swedish.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
They do not look like birds at all. Just because some guy who couldn't explain them came up with them looking like birds does not mean thats truly what they are or he was in anyway correct.

Indeed

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
there are some really interesting ancient artifacts lying around, these anicent wonders were supposed to be brought or taught to mankind by the "Star Gods".

Hilter suppositly when looking for the lost Ark, an ancient device that allowed any army the weld it to defeat anybody else. I wonder how it works, anyone found the lost Ark yet?

Yuppers and it got put into that warehouse in Washington DC, along with all the other strange objects they find, never to be seen again...

Oh wait... you think I am talking about that movie?

Well... the warehouse exists

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by Byrd
We've discussed this before.

It's genuine Egyptian. I've lost the link, but if you look at the thing from all sides (walk around it, peer at it), it's very obviously a model of a bird.

ETs did not design birds.

But since when do birds have two front wings, two rear wings and a vertical tail?

Personally I'd say its obviously a model of flying fish: It at least comes close to the description.

Merka,

I think you may be right.

Going back through this thread, I believe that Byrd must have assumed that the link led to what the fringe element calls "the Saqqara Model Airplane (aka the Saqqara Bird,)" an Egyptian artifact that does appear superficially similar to a plane, when photographed from certain angles.

More here at the excellent Catchpenny site regarding this fascinating artifact.

The above linked Catchpenny site also has an exposition of what an earlier poster here referenced - the idea of electric lights and other modern technology supposedly posessed by the Ancient Egyptians. A full explanation is given and you'll come away wondering how you ever believed such a foolish thing - not you specifically, Merka!
I meant anyone that actually did believe this.

Harte

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Most definitly looks like aircraft to me, vertical stabilizers, deltawing cannard designs, intakes and a cockpit with a person in it...

Is it so hard to believe there was once a civilization as advanced or more advanced than our own that simply wiped them selves out in a WW3 style war?

maybe that's what wiped out the dinosaurs!
j/k

The Tibetans have exactly such a story... about a previous civilization and how it was wiped out. Its very interesting and I will be putting it on my website in the near future. But it was in more recent history, not as far back as the dinos.

Don't ask me for links yet you won't get them

but you can read about it in Lobsang Rampa's books

and look at the tektites found in the desert areas of the world. Tektites are vitrified glass. Some claim from meteor impacts, but they were also found at the Nevada test site..

Food for thought

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

and From what i can tell your very passionate and BIASED towards your cause so thats gives you no position in the statement your are projecting.

But seriously, don't we all do just that? I mean how many people in here that truly believe something, whether aliens, God or political conspiracy, ever change their minds as a result of posts by others?

Most of us come here to find "Supporters for the Cause"

Now look at it this way... This is the Alien room in here... so anyone that believes aliens are visiting has to believe there are going to be artifacts found, and conversely those that don't will try to explain away any artifact as something else. And if that doesn't work, stick it away in some dusty museum basement never to be seen again.

[I have been in those basements, its amazing the stuff they don't have on display]

So keep finding those artifacts I for one have been looking for them.
Years ago I had heard many stories about the existance of many such things, but before the internet, it was not easy to find pictures. I am sure much of that is hard to find, but there are pictures out there.

Two that come to mind are the Crystal Skull and the stainless stell cube found in a bed of coal in England, where the imprint of a fossil leaf is on both the steel and the coal. 20 years ago it was supposed to be on display in a British Museum.

I would love to see that and draw my own conclusions...

So all you wonderful [and free] research assistants out there, can ya help me out?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmartSkeptic

www.ufo411.com...

This one says website for sale. Any new lead on the british museum link?

See now THATS what I mean about info disappearing

Must be a conspiracy

[edit on 2-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonThe Tibetans have exactly such a story... about a previous civilization and how it was wiped out. Its very interesting and I will be putting it on my website in the near future. But it was in more recent history, not as far back as the dinos.

Don't ask me for links yet you won't get them

but you can read about it in Lobsang Rampa's books

Don't ask for links, eh? If you look into it, you'll find no such story about any "previous civilization," unless you just want to take some new age Hindu's word for it, that is.

Originally posted by zorgonand look at the tektites found in the desert areas of the world. Tektites are vitrified glass. Some claim from meteor impacts, but they were also found at the Nevada test site..

There aren't any "mysterious" tektites left that I'm aware of. The last "mysterious" unexplained tektites were recently explained when the remains of a gigantic meteor crater were discovered in the Sahara. And unlike you, I will not say "...don't ask for links..."

Largest Saharan Impact Crater Found

Or, read about it here.

Or here.

Originally posted by zorgon
...So keep finding those artifacts I for one have been looking for them.
Years ago I had heard many stories about the existance of many such things, but before the internet, it was not easy to find pictures. I am sure much of that is hard to find, but there are pictures out there.

Two that come to mind are the Crystal Skull and the stainless stell cube found in a bed of coal in England, where the imprint of a fossil leaf is on both the steel and the coal. 20 years ago it was supposed to be on display in a British Museum.

The British Museum still possesses the crystal skull you mentioned. It is no longer on display because several years ago it was found to have been carved in modern times.

Regarding the artifact in coal, many claims exist for these kinds of things, but none can be substantiated. In the times when these claims were made (most of them anyway,) science was open to humans existing that far back anyway, yet even then, in the times when the claims were made, these artifacts could not be authenticated.

Several (but not all) such claims were later found to be hoaxed. The remaining claims are also either likely hoaxes or simply mistakes. It does say a lot that these claims weren't even substantiated in the times when they were made.

Harte

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Don't ask for links, eh? If you look into it, you'll find no such story about any "previous civilization," unless you just want to take some new age Hindu's word for it, that is.
[quote

Only because the info I have is in books. I have not yet found them online, but I will...

So ummm your saying "some new age Hindu's word" is not acceptable? Why should I take your word above his? That's an interesting notion...

Besides last time I checked Tibetians come from Tibet, Hindi from India...
Unless you mean Buddhists

Head hurts I'll figure that out later

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The egyptians were brilliant builders but they became so through trial and error without the help of aliens.How unbelievable it may seem, at that time it was possible to build such gigantic structures.Its really not that hard to understand if u get deeper into the subject.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
Its really not that hard to understand if u get deeper into the subject.

Please explain then, lets get deeper, just how did they build those statues at the Aswan Dam site, moved them I believe it was 500 miles from the quarry they were cut in and stand them upright?

We needed steel cables, and sky crane helicopters to move them befor the dam was flooded, AND we had to cut them up in order to do it...

No I don't believe aliens did it for them, but please tell me how they did

BTW Your signature, thats just another falsehood. The sky isn't blue, you just see it as blue

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join