It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel sees dwindling chance of US strike on Iran, despite nuclear 'smoking gun'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Israel sees dwindling chance of US strike on Iran, despite nuclear 'smoking gun'

rawstory.com

With U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney in Israel this week talking about Iran, the big question was whether President Bush would be willing to use military force in the waning days of his presidency to stop Iran's nuclear weapons program. The answer from most Israeli intelligence analysts: not likely. ... Israel also figures that the chances of the Bush administration ordering a pre-emptive military strike against Iran are virtually zero.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What we can believe?

Rhetoric has grown day by day against Iran, but Israel now loses its confidence to US acts against Iran... Does that mean that they are ready to act them self, or Iran will really keep its peace?

There is so much information, and also disinformation. Rumors of war, and denying those rumors... How can we know what is true?

I believe that this Israel opinion is only a lie. Acts are happening all the time and timetable has announced by Cheney: Now its time to diplomatic silence and great bluffs.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I love the Israeli's crying because we won't go fight their damn war for them.

Good grief

I'm sure Cheney would love to go into Iran, but at the moment Condoleeza, the CIA, and the military are giving him the finger, and Bush obviously doesn't listen to him like he once did.

Good thing, too... let's hope he doesn't change his mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The US Government might just have to fabricate another 911 to eliminate this pesky "pre-emptive" notion.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I really hope from my deep heart that Iran will keep their peace, but before real summits, and diplomatic efforts there is no peace in the way.

I really want to see USA reopens their diplomatic ties with Iran, and stop this nonsense! Not day after tomorrow, but just now, today.

What I have seen Iran has been all the time ready for talks, but US is not. I believe that there is all what needed for peaceful end to this, and its up to USA.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If Cheney and his group really wanted to go to war with Iran nothing would stop them. Cheney could always set up President Bush to be assassinated by an Iranian national or just someone backed by the Iranian government. This gets average people outraged, you throw out some video tapes of Iranians talking about killing Bush, death to America and next thing you know the U.S military is pounding Iran with everything we got.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

I agree: Its easy to rule opinion of the public with only one wing media, like US has these days, by propaganda. But you need also the soldiers, support staff, and generals to believe it too... And I think they are not so easy to rule like easily you can think.

Fallons resignation was show of real power. Who leads the troops, if generals are placing out them self in critical moments? Cheney is maybe in rule of white house, but he is incapable to rule army and its operations.

Its easy to raise the war flags, but keeping them up, you need motivated soldiers, and i think US has a lack of them. Without resolution in Iraq, its impossible to get them believe to victory in Iran.

I see it like this. If the peace talks come with Iran in coming months, its the total victory of Iraq resistance!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
With all the story's and all that is going on with crazy Bush in charge we could be bombing Iran tomorrow or Bush could have Amadinaut to the White House for dinner. Now I'm seeing allot of reports that Hesbola is the bad boy in Iraq, Does that key you on to something? I think Hesbola is going to get a beating this summer.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Yeah, first time we has seen Hezbollah and Iraq linked to each others now. Suddenly. I think I see first news yesterday on that... New line has already coming out.

So guys, its not the Al-Qaida what we should condemn anymore, its Hezbollah from now on!

( And McCain just show his lack of knowledge in rules, and incompetence when he condemn Al-Qaida is trained in Iran. He forget that the right word was Hezbollah trained in Iran, but maybe he lose that because tight interview situation, witch remind him from those terrible POW times... )

Who believe this crap?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well its a good possibility that Hesbola is in Iraq being that they are supported directly from Iran and Syria. Hesbola in Syria can just walk across the border if they want with Gods knows what. They just need to show some proof instead of always making claims like this and then showing nothing to back it up.
AQ in Iran maybe, They just had better not get caught in there by the Iranian government troops. The Iranian government wont tolerate anyone playing terrorist in their back yard unless its their own guys. The Sunni AQ don't like the Persians to much even though Iran is ran by a bunch of Shia radicals who could be allies against us if they set aside their huge grievances with each other.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Sounds deceptive to me.

'' we will strike you unless rah rah rah ''
'' we will go alone if we have to ''
'' Iran MUSNT aquire weapons ''

NOW

'' we cannot act alone ''
'' America wont help us ''

from my recollection, bush has said anythings on the table, and Iran cant get weapons, and that he is a brother to israel.

sure sounds to me as if they'll go it together.

Israel are the kings of deception for warfare.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's obvious that Cheney tried to gather support from Saudia Arabia in his latest visit but was rebuffed. Saudia Arabia put out a press release warning what he was up to.

This was undoubtedly behind the latest Shi'te unrest in Basra. Iran stirring the pot.

I believe that Bush's administration has kept Isreal from taking matters into it's own hands.

Now is the time when a first strike is most likely because for Isreal the gloves have to come off.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There is so much, what we can read from news, and what has what pump up from Cheney M/E Tour, like this:

Worried Yet? Saudis Prepare for "Sudden Nuclear Hazards" After Cheney Visit

One Tick Closer to Midnight

Last Friday, Dick Cheney was in Saudi Arabia for high-level meetings with the Saudi king and his ministers. On Saturday, it was revealed that the Saudi Shura Council — the elite group that implements the decisions of the autocratic inner circle — is preparing "national plans to deal with any sudden nuclear and radioactive hazards that may affect the kingdom following experts' warnings of possible attacks on Iran's Bushehr nuclear reactors," one of the kingdom's leading newspapers, Okaz, reports. The German-based dpa news service relayed the paper's story.

empireburlesquenow.blogspot.com...
wiredispatch.com...

There is no right anwers. These are 100% opposite to another one, like the one witch opens this threat...

What means when Buscheneys says that "all options are in table?" It really means "all the news are in broadcasts!"

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
The US Government might just have to fabricate another 911 to eliminate this pesky "pre-emptive" notion.

And that would be the Bush admin staging a nuclear strike. Mark my words. These people will do what ever it takes to take over the world. Including killing a million Americans.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'd say it's an attempt at disinformation. Expect a joint attack on Iran anytime now..
This is just the Israel's way of taking everyone off guard. Kind of like a game of sleight of hand.

new topics

top topics

join