It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Owns 82 Nukes!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ok, my tongue is getting sore now from being in my cheek.... but I've finally uncovered the truth! Which is... it's only ok for countries to have nukes if they are A) The United States or B) An ally thereof. And the volatility of the leader is of no consequence. Oh and I include GWB in the question about leaders.

Question two. Which major leader has started the most incidents of international violence in the last five years? Not kidding, I really want to know.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
WTF does it matter how many any country has. if a nuke is detonated everybody's gonna sh!t there breeches and we're all SOL.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
specialasian, thanks for the biggest laugh of the day. i really think the auto-censor program on the forums should filter sewage though. do you have anything of substance to say or just stupidity like "# israel" ?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tatjna
Question two. Which major leader has started the most incidents of international violence in the last five years? Not kidding, I really want to know.

good question...my vote would probably go to Ayatollah Ali Hoseini Khamenei, Arafat is always a contender as is our lovable Bashar Assad. Mullah Omar gets an honorable mention, though he's out of power.

But I suppose you'll discount my votes since you said 'international' and 'major' - those are obviously your catch words, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well, "international" means between more than one country, so that only discounts internal strife such as the goings-on in Haiti. "Major" is subjective, but my personal interpretation of it would be to do with general public awareness of their existence combined with influence on the rest of the world.

That help? Oh and we're not just talking ME either.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Israel would not use nukes (nor would any other half brained country) for the fact that self preservation is the most important factor they consider.

Any one to use nukes would be shut down on the spot by the whole world. Even Israel.

As for the "# Israel" comment, I agree, but # palastine too. They are both filthy in the way they do business.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So where do Ariel Sharon and George Bush come in the "nasty international violence initiator" stakes?

And, although I in no way condone the way they go about things (Palestinians), I know how angry my country as a whole would be if a superpower stepped in and gave a big hunk of it to Australia "because they could".

Food for thought..

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by tatjna]

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by tatjna]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Israel would not use nukes (nor would any other half brained country) for the fact that self preservation is the most important factor they consider.

Any one to use nukes would be shut down on the spot by the whole world. Even Israel.

As for the "# Israel" comment, I agree, but # palastine too. They are both filthy in the way they do business.

Oh definatley # palestine they're all as bad as each other in my opinion... it just bugs me that Israel (which is just as dangerous to other nations as Iraq, Iran, nth Korea etc etc) gets some sort of special treatment... The US turn a blind eye to their activities and the UN cant do anything to enforce the resolution they have on Israel because the UN cant annoy America... its when i see such discrepencies in US foreign policy i get annoyed and # israel couldnt convey my disgust so i had to use other means to get my point across...

and yes i do not trust Ariel Sharon any more than i trust Saddam Hussein or Osama or anyone... just because he doesnt hurt Americans he's ok right... typical American mentality... no offense guys

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
you know you can # both countries to hell but it wont change the fact of the middle eastbeing in so much turmoil and always on thebrink of something nasty. It is preaty pathatic when people die in Israel of a bomb and it barley makes the back pages. We sort of shrug off the little stuff now and fear that it could escalate to something much more.

As for your sig, SpecialAsian, it is not Sublim wo first sang or wrote Somke Two Joints; it was the Toys. Just for correctness

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bogus
US has thousands of nukes.... So what?

And this is the double standard. We can have nukes, Isreal can have nukes, but North Korea can't? Why ??? Because Kim is evil. Give me a break. The average person dosn't know # about kim or his regime. How do we expect to tell people to get rid of WMD's when Isreal has them and is backed by us.!!!!
If you ask me anything that happens was brought on ourselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
palistine is lucky that isreal hasent brough those babies into the game yet.

They know better. If that happened all hell would break lose. Can you say WWIII -WWXX

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

And this is the double standard. We can have nukes, Isreal can have nukes, but North Korea can't? Why ??? Because Kim is evil. Give me a break. The average person dosn't know # about kim or his regime. How do we expect to tell people to get rid of WMD's when Isreal has them and is backed by us.!!!!
If you ask me anything that happens was brought on ourselves.

Does the fact the average person not being aware of KIM Jong Il make him any less of a despot? Does not being publicized make starving millions in your country in order to further your mad nuclear ambitions ok? Are you a real dumbass or do you just play one on tv? The double standard yeah, the one where its so unfair that stable economies and governments are allowed to propogate weapons while piss pot hell holes are rightfully denied. The truth indeed.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is that all they have?

I am surprised I heard rumours that it was more.

Israel seems to have the ability to reliabily deploy them too unlike many other supposed nuke powers out there.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think there is some brain damage evident in this thread. Either that or the people whining about nukes nukes nukes don't know a blasted thing about them.

Am I to understand that you people think Israel will use a nuclear weapon on "enemy territory" that lies a few mere feet away from them? God that's brilliant.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Djarums,

where do you think the nukes are pointed?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I think there is some brain damage evident in this thread. Either that or the people whining about nukes nukes nukes don't know a blasted thing about them.

Am I to understand that you people think Israel will use a nuclear weapon on "enemy territory" that lies a few mere feet away from them? God that's brilliant.

Yeah I had noticed this running trend of idiotic "blast palestine hahahaha kill em all I play QUAKE" ideas but I had already pointed out to many things that my finger was hurting so I took a break. But you do make an exellent point.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
OK, the title here was Israel has 82 nukes. I doubt the number is accurate,
but I believe the statement is basically correct. Is it news? Unfortunately not.
But it did generate a discussion, and a more serious one than many places
here. Is it a good thing? If not, who's gonna take em away? Israel is a
small piece of land in a sea of hatred. In some places, you can walk across
Israel in less than a day. Why dont they just leave and solve the middle
east problem? They cant. Israel is their Faith. Faith is a special category
of belief, it is so strong, that one of Faith will die before changing it. It isnt
bias, it is a reason for living. So the Jewish folk are there to stay.
Why would folk of that nature need nukes? Security. They have never
used them and do not openly admit to having them. It is their "back-to-the-wall"
guarantee. "If you push us into the sea and destroy us, you will share our fate."
The nuclear version of Masada. The Masada Option.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
umm................................ you didnt know Israel had nuclear weapons?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ive ran out of people to fight. Someone start up this thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Faith had nothing to do with the formation of Israel, it was simply a means to pick a spot.

If it was faith then Christians and Muslims have just as much right as the Jews.

Truth be told, the European Jews left that area a long time before they were given the land out of others, although many escaped Russian pogroms in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join