It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Daytime Footage: Triangle UFO? What is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You know, I watched this again a few more times last night and I'm not so sure about the so called "jump" in altitude as it looks like it's just over a different building. However, what I find to be disconnected is the way the craft is flying. It appears as though it's moving somewhat sideways. (kind of like a car in an oversteer situation, or powerslide, whatever you want to call it.) If the craft was indeed moving in a straight line, shouldn't the perspective of the craft change?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok, that switch from right over the building to way over the building looks fake.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by hackbart]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It looks to me when it "jumps" is when the guy says something about pressing the zoom button. When he did that the picture bounced and the the top of the buildings zoomed in closer.

My opinion is that the video is not a fake as in a CGI hoax.

My opinion is that yes it is technically a UFO - Unidentified Flying Object.

It is flying and I have no clue what it is

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Why does it gain 100 ft in altitude, in a split second after the camera shake -------- FAKE!!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
seems fake imo, but who knows? I'm surely not going to lose sleep over it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have no idea what that is but it doesn't sway my belief one way or the other even if it's a fake.

If you DID have real footage, lot's of people would say CGI fake anyway.

People believe what they want to believe regardless of the facts.

Has there ever been a thread here to post fake pictures of UFO's?

Why not create a thread where people post pics/videos of something they staged themselves. Then the CGI 'experts' can validate to us just how easy it is to create a fake one.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Not necessarily..all the things of this video dont chime "true" the reactions from the people seem scripted/unbelievable..there are anomalies with the craft..the way it looks/its motion and other technical aspects which point toward fakery.
Some of us actually have experience with CGI/Animation and these signs are dead giveaways..if it was actually there it would be certainly different.

If you DID have real footage, lot's of people would say CGI fake anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfinguru
You know, I watched this again a few more times last night and I'm not so sure about the so called "jump" in altitude as it looks like it's just over a different building.

IMO, after watching over and over I have to agree with you and another poster that it appears to be above a different building (on the left) when it comes back into focus. The windows, trim and roof aren't the same, are they? Is it at all possible that he screwed up with the camera somehow, then refocusd from a slightly vantage point?

My eyes hurt!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
FAKE video by Counter Evidence Consortium.

I'm sorry to spoil the party but this is a proven fake video made by the
late Counter Evidence Consortium website. It has been discussed before
here and from time to time the Counter Evidence videos and photos
appear again in YouTube and forums confusing people but all of them
were fakes. Here is more information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FAKE video from 2002 by the deceased Counter Evidence website, the
infamous pay per view website by Counter Evidence Consortium that
suddenly dissapeared at that time. All their videos and photos were
fakes.

The Counter Evidence Research Consortium Inc. was a pay per view
website featuring fake ufo videos and photos that suddenly dissapeared
after they were dennounced for fraud leaving their subscribers very
disconcerted.

Here is a copy from the original I uploaded to Google Video.

video.google.es...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
In my honest opinion all videos like this are fake and always will be even if it isn't. To many ways to cgi a video now days and people are gonna yell fake! no matter what.

Yeah, but it's retarded for us to use that logic...

I've got thread in my sig about that, Superstition and how we don't trust any video or photo - we suspect everything is fake from the start.

In this case, the video gives itself away with bad acting and editing mistakes. So we can assume it's fake...

but it's NEVER RIGHT TO ASSUME EVERYTHING IS FAKE. That's not using your brain, that's being superstitious...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hi i think it could be the aurora because its said to be triangle and such

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Put yourself in the camerman's position. You're imaging something totally inexplicable, and it's moving so you have to concentrate all your faculties on keeping it in sight. Personally, I doubt I'd say anything, let alone talk to it! The cameraman's commentary appears in many fake videos as if to reinforce the strangeness of the happening. In truth, the happening would speak for itself. I reckon anyone in this situation whould not utter a single sound. He'd probably be holding his breath in fact. It would be helpful to get a view on 'cameraman commentaries' from a physchologist. I suspect they are a giveaway.

WG3

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join