It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine and Israeli War.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Palestinian Islaamic Militants Conspiracy Investigators, Called the land of Israel a,"Rothschild Illuminatti invention through Global economic control". They also said ,"The Jews are Imposters and Killers for no reason". This on going conflict will never cease, It will continue to go on:"Here come The Crusades". History repeating it's self before the final Doomsday. The God's, Allahumma, Eloheem Anunnaki finally intercede on Humans and Jinns affairs and then the weapons of Terror will be seen with scared physical eyes, It will be too late for Repentance and Peace. All of this hate on this planet will wither away in due time, Inshaa Allah, Allah willing.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Okay. Do you have a source for us?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nubiaislaam

Imposter and killer for no reasons here. Let me impose for a human for a while, not son of pig or other names Palestinian Islaamic Militants Conspiracy Investigators call me, of course not because of hate. I wonder why Islamic world is not pouring into Palestine money to counter all these awful crusaders, but lets its brothers live in awful conditions? But this is NOT a conspiracy,it is clear,they are to be in these conditions to fight an "on going conflict will never cease". Person who has a future will not do that.
As for time then all hate will disappear ,with jinns and all, i hope that humans will not need to follow them both into oblivion. Enters THE bomb.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nubiaislaam

Without being disrespectful the only thing I understood out of your entire post was that Israel and Palestine will fight for a long time to come.

Would you be so kind as to explain the rest of it to us?

new topics

top topics

join