It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diary of Person (The Great Find)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What would you, along with everyone, do if suddenly, wherever you stood/sat/layed, doing whatever, you, along with everyone, had come in full knowledge of the Mystery (which included all mysteries) unfolded?

What I'm saying is every person by within every person is given full knowledge about the present, past, and future mysteries that riddled man previously. What would this mean for you? What would this mean for you knowing every person likewise had it given? Would it seem as a curse or a gift to you then realizing we'd have something in common?

Would lil infants be mentally matured as children with the minds of an adult?

The Diary of Person is as a treasure hid in a field of and by persons, the which when it was found it brought the good news altogether and got rid of the bad.

Anyway, the Diary of Person is coming. It's as coming back as a single person though while as many persons. See mostly every person as the due season pieces all in one singular Know! This is the flood Daniel and the Gospel foretold in hints. And the persons to be taken away by the flood is the other left from becoming in the know named Devil and his named reapers who all are the paranormal sacred ppl since they are an alien race that has been enalbed to become in operation of the human body. All that climbed up someother way are robbers. Remember there is to be one shephard and one fold? Why not just one shephard or just one fold? I'll tell you why, because there are two beings being humankind. When you come back to in the know you'll see who is left out and know just what exactly they are.

With mysterys unfolded you get to know who killed JFK and why...who killed 2pac and why...etc. The reason why might turn out to be for you rather than against you. You get to know the origins of everything. You get to know where we are headed. You get to know we're just one Person come face to face with the Person that is named the Snake of All Time who when realised had been your only true foe.

You can look at it as the flood came or as the flood left when we turn singular in full knowledge. We leave being different in knowledge only to come the same in knowledge.

It's like redircting the flood.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Matt 13

45Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

^^If knowledge of every person is sold to every person, then bought is all knowledge to make up then a new singular All-Knowledge per person.

It takes nature time to create a goodly pearl. Seeking goodly pearls with an "s" is like gaining knowledges to then have a pearl of great price rather a singular all-knowldge of great price.

Luke 17

22And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see ONE of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

24For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

All-Knowedge will spread into every person to make his ONE DAY. The OTHER DAYS are the alien race not as ONE DAY. This will reveal the truth to the Son of Man that the other left out from being the ONE DAY is a close living alien race.

The alien race shall be taken that the alien race left by the Day we're in the singular KNOW. We're going to get em all! And you'll KNOW then as the Day just how they are to be dealt with and handled.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Your message may be obvious but still requires clarification otherwise the message is useless.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Examples:

If I keep everything I know plus gain everything you know while you keep everything you know plus gain everything I know, then there is a singular knowledge spread between to be used by us two.

Though what's really going to happen is "we" left as a "many" will singularly each return back to a singular knowing of everything known by one another and our higher power. The higher power is as us so when the flood of knowledge spreads it will be as many persons being infected with one another's knowledge plus our higher power's knowledge. It'll be the Day.

It's as YOU in allness reincarnated as a single person operating in/as many ppl's bodies that are seperate.

The Ancient of days told about in the book by Daniel is always here but will be returning in this in basic yet in specific yet in general kind of sense.

That should be clear enough for you. You have to think can the Ancient come forth in that way as though it's a come back.

It'll be as the past, present, and future of lives once here on earth and our lives and live that have yet to come met altogether in what will be then a many as a singular. This ONE DAY will be to face to handle the named Devil and his named reapers that are the paranormal. We each will be as the Lord willing to handle a matter involving the wicked (who are the paranormal diviners). So multiply the Lord (the King) by billions to face the days of the wicked while we each get to come along for the ride as the Lord to experience/witness getting vengeance.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I can do this without re-configuring and I can do this with re-configuring in how the fold is ovbious to reveal in all ways:

Matt 24

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

^^We singularly come back as the Father in the All-Know. I and my Father are one, remember?

There is mankind (as a status) and there is Fatherkind (as a status). Mankind is different than Fatherkind because right now ppl being man dont know they are of a single being and dont have all-knowledge.

The angelkind and even the Sonkind that will know we not them are in the All-Know, without being in the All-Know themselves, are the paranormal ppl who are actually a close alien race named the Devil and his reapers by the author Who is the Ancient of many books in the bible and outside the bible.

Are any of you absorbing this info? This is that true talk.

When we get singular that's when all hell breaks loose on the paranormal ppl the alien race. Watch! The Day will be the last Day the first Day actually. Those "at" the first Day instead of being the first Day are the wicked who happen to be all of the particualr close alien race.

Fatherkind will have gotten access to many things to spread out amongst Fatherkind to deal with the wicked. Count on it! The wicked will be held accountable even if they never confirmed or professed what they've been doing because they know it's wicked.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It'll be one rose from an alien race living.

It's rose because it will be pastence as into a nowtense which the alien will have had insight on since they stole the good which is as good news by ME. Then they seek to bury the news they stole. Why steal if you wont like what you steal? Stupid alien race. They are conflicted within and stupid and that is how they wish to be.

A living "I" is a ME, an "am" is a close alien race. An am was put so it wont ajust throughout living by the creation by the very alien race. This is why the alien race is cursed.

Those from the past, present, and future will be raptured amid right here in us in a singular FATHERKIND sense excluding the alien race. SONKIND have been learning from/by us to where they blend in being as human beings.

Lo, Father Time will arise here. You aliens reading this know you wont be prepared for all out warfare having and lacking rules.

new topics

top topics

join