It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves to join Shanghai Cooperation Organization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Iran moves to join Shanghai Cooperation Organization

en.rian.ru

DUSHANBE, March 24 (RIA Novosti) - Iran has lodged a bid to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) that comprises Russia, China and four ex-Soviet Central Asian states, the country's foreign minister said on Monday.

The Islamic Republic, which currently holds an observer status in the regional security group, has long sought to become a full member of the SCO, seen as a counterbalance to U.S. and NATO influence in the region.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been here before, but another interesting news from RIA Novosti...

What coming to the news sections in world, I had start recently to look this official news organizations posts daily. What ever you think about Russian news, it seems that they have it first, and they make news without following the "tube" ...

Iran is building alliance with Russia and China more deep. No news, but timing is. Are they too late?

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I dont think any country who opposes USA will be too late in joining with other likeminded countries.

This looks like the Alling of Powers before the big war.... Like when you see ahead of time your gonna be approached by trouble you round up anyone you can who is on your side to help you fight that " Trouble ", This will not be good news....

We are a Super Power yes, But even Golaith was Slain with a Smooth Pebble from a Sling Shot.

The writing is on the walls. An they are taking it into the HAlls for further rallies.

new topics

join