It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil major BP recalls 148 employees from Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Oil major BP recalls 148 employees from Russia

en.rian.ru

MOSCOW, March 25 (RIA Novosti) - A total of 148 employees of Britain's BP working in Russia for TNK-BP have been recalled from the country due to problems with registration, the Russian-British venture said on Tuesday.

Security officials said copies of official documents, papers on oil and gas production believed to contain commercial secrets, as well as ID cards belonging to foreign military organizations and to the CIA were found during the searches.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
British vs Russia diplomatic scandals continues... Things has not got better, but who is to blame?

- Litvinenko murder is open
www.abovetopsecret.com...
- British councils in pressure
- Vanished goliarchs in Britain
- Georgian goliarch death in London still a mystery ...

And now this, what we call a sign of full scale diplomatic catastrophe, and secret services at war.

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Theres more to this story than you think
I was told by a friend at BP that BP had been drilling for oil in russia with full permission of the russian state up untill about 5 months ago, that was untill they discoverd something deep underground while drilling and it wasn't oil.
What ever they found caused quite a fuss because the military came in and took over interview every one from BP made them sign official secrets documents and very much threatened them all to keep there mouth shut they were held against there will untill they had all been processed.
Anyone else out there know what they actualy found as the guy who told me this said they would kill him if he said and they found out so please be safe
so what did they find????????

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was told by a friend at BP that BP had been drilling for oil in russia with full permission of the Russian state up until about 5 months ago, that was until they discovered something deep underground while drilling and it wasn't oil.
What ever they found caused quite a fuss because the military came in and took over interviewed every one from BP

[edit on 3-8-2008 by rikgrimsby]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Didn't you ask your friend what it was?

I mean... how many things can you find in a drill hole?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i posted that for a friend...... he's trying to join but having trouble atm.he will re-post thus with more info and you can ask him.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

i would recommend talking to this friend and getting all the info you can. Where was this site? What was found (all the details that can be mustered)? Drill depth? Type of equipment being used?

This is a very interesting story on the cover. I am interested to hear what lies beneath.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Didn't you ask your friend what it was?

I mean... how many things can you find in a drill hole?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I was told by a friend at BP that BP had been drilling for oil in russia with full permission of the russian state up untill about 5 months ago, that was untill they discoverd somthing deep underground while drilling and it wasn't oil.
What ever they found caused quite a fuss because the military came in and took over interview every one from BP made them sign official secrets documents and very much threatened them all to keep there mouth shut they were held against there will untill they had all been processed.
Anyone else out there know what they actualy found as the guy who told me this said they would kill him if he said and they found out so please be safe
so what did they find????????

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by www.psalm91.co.uk

where was the drilling site?

put every single detail that you know.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
can we eliminate the logical first as i myself know nothing about drilling could they have found gold silver ??something of great value or are we looking at something more
I have fallen out with my friend at BP
someone out there must know what they found

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by www.psalm91.co.uk

why have them sign an NDA over gold?

top topics

join