It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abusing America's War Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Abusing America's War Dead

www.nypost.com

March 25, 2008 -- LAST Saturday, as the number of American fighting men and women killed in Iraq approached 4,000, my wife and I crawled through traffic in the DC suburbs - in the safety, prosperity and congestion that our troops guarantee with their lives
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - All Caps Title

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
it really sucks ...but that our mistakes being in democracy we allowed all this to happen . wake up America before ITS TOO LATE...

www.nypost.com

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why did you start two different threads with the same topic and contents? I don't understand.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ITS BY MISTAKE ONLY I TRY TO POST MY NET GET DC ..

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is always a place for mistakes, we are all humans.

Terrific article: Only in US...

4000 casualties are only the official count, we all know the difference. This is pure propaganda article, but blaming them as Obama supporters? Thats really too good for Obama, if he had said Ron Paul supporter i could even join him...

Long live the revolution!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

it really sucks ...but that our mistakes being in democracy we allowed all this to happen . wake up America before ITS TOO LATE...

www.nypost.com

------------------------------------
Those who were in charge of the harvesting of the potatoes, knew full well what they have planted for the bitter harvest. The truth is that they did and still do, regard soldiers or troops, as a stock market commodity to be abused. It's that simple.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

Potatoes ..... I don't get it.. what about Potatoes?

I don't see where any one is abusing a corpse either..

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
this is about the troops being a perverbal number to argue one's competitive argument over the issues of " this war is good " or " this is a bad war bring troops home "

Its just stating that everyone including the DoD reguards the troops as a Tool or " Hot button " to bring home a argument for what ever side. How alot dont even think about what they are saying when they reguard these troops, they are people, people who decided to serve or make some college money, they are not variables to be used to push one side or the other, they are to be honored an remembered but not in this way, we need to Honor them Not Abuse them being killed to conviced such an such of a certain way of thinking.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think everyone who signs up for the military understands what they are. They are tools used for murder and forwarding political agendas while advancing the position of US defense companies. It's not a secret. The PTB do not see these men and women as men and women. Just as a tool. The same way a soldier sees his rifle.

This war is not about protecting anything other than the profits of defense contractors.

Any soldier that does not understand this should not be deemed competent enough mentally to sign the papers in the first place.
I knew what I was getting into when I joined and I understand what I got out of as well.

new topics

top topics

join