It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash in Brazil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thats interesting, i hope that someone speaking that language can translate this. Maybe we have some proof at least...

UFO or its part in Brasil

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's a rough translation of the article. Seems like it could just be space junk, which makes the most sense...

One area of about one meter in diameter, fell on a farm in Montividiu (GO), this weekend. The object was not heavy and was crumpled in the fall. Residents of the region not realized the moment when the ball appeared. The National Institute for Space Research (Inpe) believes in the possibility that the material be space junk.

The producer rural Sebastian Marques da Costa said that the piece was unknown when hot was found. The ball fell about 150 metres of a house and attracted many curious. Some were afraid, others will risked their move and give hints about the origin of the unknown object.

Technicians of the Health Surveillance of Goias were at the ranch this Monday (24). They collected the object, but recommended that residents not touch on the ball. The National Commission of Nuclear Energy (Cnen) has been warned and must send technicians to the site and analyze whether the object has any radioactivity.

from Translated article

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here is the image

What kind of space junk would this be?
It is not recognizable to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My first thought was that its a part of airplane engine... But if airplane lost something so big someone must notice it so it wouldnt be unidentified.
Space junk theory is good, but there is one problem, space junk burns in atmosphere. This thing looks like new... Maybe not new but something that falls from space should be more damaged...

jra

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I thought it was already identified as an oxidizer tank. And there are already a couple threads on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

Omg i dont have any idea why i didnt saw this...
However i did some quick search and i didnt found "oxidizer tank" that looks like this. Maybe its something like swamp gas and weather balloon?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion.

Here

Thanks

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join