It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about "Thief in the night" and the Great Harlot of Revelation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You have said

I think you're reading the prophetic days backwards. Your perspective is 1290 days after the 7 year covenant begins. In reality, 1290 days is the amount of days before the return of Christ. The armies surrounding Jerusalem and the Abomination of Desolation are signs for the Church to flee to the wilderness. Check out this thread from my friend. It explains it all.

That is not at all what I have said. What I said was that AFTER the sacrifice is taken away, in the midst of the 7 years, not from the beginning of the 7 years. My above post should clarify what I mean.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
THIS MAY BE A DOUBLE POST AS I COULDN'T SEE IT AFTER I MADE IT SO I REDID IT. I APOLOGIZE.

You wrote;
I think you're reading the prophetic days backwards. Your perspective is 1290 days after the 7 year covenant begins. In reality, 1290 days is the amount of days before the return of Christ. The armies surrounding Jerusalem and the Abomination of Desolation are signs for the Church to flee to the wilderness. Check out this thread from my friend. It explains it all.

This is not at all what I said if you will read it again. I have said that from the midst of the 7 there will be 1290 days before the abomination is set up. I said that the abomination is set up at the end of the 7 years.

My above post should clarify what I am seeing.

Thanks for your patience.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cwhjra

Thank you for clarifying. The only problem I have with your interpretation is that you're only using Daniel. There is Isaiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and Revelation.... among others that speak of 1260 days, 42 months, time, times and half of times (3 1/2 years on all interpretations) for the beginning of Great Tribulation. Once again, resort back to the last thread link on my last post. It explains it wonderfully. All the dates (1335, 1290, 1260 days) are explained as good, if not better than I could explain it. SirPaulMuaddib is one of my good friends here on ATS and never even meeting him, we both agree 99% of the time on our doctrine. I personally can't find one thing I disagree with him on.... yet. He gives scripture and makes his case nicely. I urge you to read his thread. Go back to my last post and click on the link. God bless you. Peace.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I checked the post you mentioned and left a comment there proving it not totally accurate though I came away enlightened. However, there is still one confusing issue for me that he could not clear up with good reason. If you will be so kind as to check it there it would save me explaining it all over again. Thanks.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join