It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 San Diegans "died" on March 22, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

100 San Diegans "died" on March 22, 2008

www.911blogger.com

On March 22, 2008, over 80 people from across San Diego County gathered downtown to perform a demonstration known as a "Die-In." We came in white T-shirt's and upon arrival had the number "15,703" printed on our chests. This number illustrates the number of deaths from the war each of us individually represented.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Mr. Marrs, What Happened to the "9/11 Truth Movement?"
9/11 Activist Arrested And Charged With Espionage At Republican Debate

[edit on 25-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How many more need die before the truth behind Bush's War is revealed?

www.911blogger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You know, after that thread I posted the other day where the mom was going after the army for not recognizing her son as an 'official' casualty, because his death was delayed for a couple of weeks after he recieved the combat injuries, it made me think---How many Soldiers have TRUELY died because of injuries recieved in relation to this war, and were not counted because they didn't die immediately on the battlefield? I'm guessing that number would make the 'official' tally rise exponentially.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well, if you count all those in both Gulf Wars that have been and will be exposed to DU - depleted uranium - the numbers go up, way, way up.

According to U.S. media reports, there are well below 5,000 U.S. soldiers who have been killed in Iraq. However, this data appears to be very misleading. Why? Because many tens of thousands of American soldiers have apparently been killed to-date, as a result of being exposed to radiation poisoning from the indiscriminate killing machines of U.S. military weaponry. Ironically, the only Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) that Americans soldiers have found in Iraq are "Made in America".

U.S. investigative researchers have discovered an official U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs official, but not well publicized count, of 73,846 U.S. soldiers who have perished as an apparent result of Depleted Uranium based bio-chemical warfare exposure. This exceeds an estimate of 58,000 U.S. soldiers who had been killed in relation to the Vietnam War.

Well over 200,000 American soldiers could be killed by 2010, as a result of the after effects of exposure to U.S. dirty bombs.

Over One million U.S. soldiers have apparently been disabled from Depleted Uranium based biochemical exposure. Over one million Iraqis have also been documented to have been killed.
The Canadian | Over 70,000 deaths, and over 1 million disabilities among American soldiers attributed to Iraq Wars says U.S. government data

Links to the actual government reports can be found accompanying the following article:

libertyforlife.com | Department of Veterans Affairs Reports 73 Thousand U.S. Gulf War Vets Dead

The direct link to the pdf report in question, now hosted by the above web site since the government pulled their copy in March 2008, can be found here:

libertyforlife.com | Gulf War Veterans Information System May 2007 pdf

The figure quoted - 73,846 veterans dead - is located on page eight.

And it doesn't stop there, this contamination will be around for a long, long time, and it won't just stay in the ME:

These DU weapons have released deadly, carcinogenic and mutagenic, radioactive particles in such abundance that whipped up by sandstorms and carried on trade winds, there is no corner of the globe they cannot penetrate, including Britain and the U.S. Wind has no boundaries and time is on its side. The radioactivity from the DU exploded in Iraq will last for over 4,500,000,000 years and will cause cancer, leukemia, brain damage, kidney failure, and extreme birth defects - killing millions of every age for centuries to come. A crime against humanity which may, in the eyes of historians, rank with the worst atrocities of all time.
libertyforlife.com | Weapons of Mass Destruction Found In Iraq!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have alot of mixed feelings about the war and it's hard for me. I support the soldiers 100% and wish they all could come home today. But then I also know that they put those uniforms on and fight so their families won't have to. I don't know if 9/11 was staged or not, but I do know that there is no winners in war. Innocent people are dying and it's sad to know that these soldiers do it because they took the oath and swar to fight when needed. Billions of dollars are spent in wars while hunger runs rapid on this world. Yet the people who want the wars are safe in their homes with their families. I'd like to see alot of these politicians fighting over there. It used to be that way. The president is commander & chief yet he isn't fighting in this war like our young children are. I'm proud of our soldiers and wish them the best.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I keep trying to tell people that DU is very lethal, dangerous stuff. But the disinfo agents have convinced people that it is completely safe and presents no dangers. Here is proof right here that it does indeed harm/kill, especially our soldiers.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

I would like to see an amendment made that forces any 'leader' who thrusts us into war to have to be the initial charges front line, as well as one of their immediate family members. How quickly these profiteering scum would change their chicken-hawkish blood lusting...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Label me a cynic, but the chickenhawk-in-chief would just negate the amendment with a signing statement. :shk:

What we need is full transparency in the voting process to keep these duplicitous sacks of crap from ever gaining office.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I live in San Diego - the headline to this thread really got me good

I'm like - "uhhh, did I miss something?"

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

im sorry..when did the politicians put a uniform on and go fight in a war they created?

ive never heard of it. maybe you miss spoke? or i misconstrued the message

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
War should be a Rugby Match that lasts 3 days, without food or water lol winner takes all.... hahahaha

Oh an the players should be everyone who signed the declaration to goto war.

an the rugby ball is a nuke device set to go off when the 3 day tourney is over....

Point clear?
I love the chicken head " glen Beck " who plays on the Idiotic Americans mindset... how hes like

" You cannot support the troops but be against the war.... "

Kinda like saying

" You cannot Like Voting an not support the President "

Or
" You cannot Like American and Not be happy with the Adminstration "

Glen Beck You Sir, Are a Pompous Ignoramus Assesist Mcgee.

These are americans, who arent forced to sign up, but are forced to fight in a war no matter how they feel about it, Not to mention we have been over there for about 5 years now, actually a lil longer, since 2001, not war but we were over there gettin ready. In a War were there isnt a Clear Country we are fighting against, Just a " Ideal " we are fighting, We are fighting most people who dont like america.

So Instead of Calling this a War on Terror, This SHould be known as a
" War on Anyone who doesnt Like the American Government "

An We are creating More Enemy combatants Everyday, thru our Media, thru our Actions in the Middle East, thru our Bullheaded Decisions that arent in the best reguards of Innocences. We go, we aquire a target we bomb, there is no wait thery have kids down there or theirs a pregnant mommie to be whos been wanting a baby for years..... Nope its just tag, point, Shoot.

If they have a convoy they are under orders to keep Driving even if a civi gets in the way, becuz this has been told to them that its a trap if anyone runs in front of a convoy...

They have orders to pillage, there is no Western Life styles going on over there, they dont know about people searching their houses they mostly dont speak american, But we go in there an yell american slang an swears , pushing people out an handcuffing them, dont want them to have a bomb hidding in their anuses......

Yes This is war I understand that, But do they, does anyone care about the iraqis? Becuz comming over there an ridding sadam seemed more like a move for americans an not for a move towards iraqis.... We say we are giving them a chance to vote, But is our voting structure that good? We have a pres in office for 8 years who many dont feel should of been the pres due to voting mishaps in Florida Just so happens florida was where Bush's Brother was leading..... Hmmmm

This was a boneheaded move, an one that is costing SOOOO DAMN MANY iraqi lives.... And for what? to turn their Homeland intoa battleground vers Americans an ( anyone who hates America. ) So we are helping Iraq by bringing a seemingless neverending battle to their front yards....

Not to mention they have more strictly diverse religous factions there that conflict each other, so Hows a Unified Party going to rule on matters when all sides see things happening differently.....

This is a Bloodfest.... An one Many in america are seeing as such, we barely hear much about the war now, but when it was in early stages we were pumped up the anus with propaganda of how this war was needed, an how the iraqis love us, an how they are voting soon an all will be good.

they dont talk too much about the war now, cuz its filled with death an carnage. and its the same kind of stuff happening over an over an over an over..... IEDs here, IED there Mortar here Mortar over there, we found a small weapons cache.....BOOM it was a trap.... Exchange gunfire here exchange heavy fire there, we think theres a target here.,, lasered... Point an strike.... Oh no it had kids an women in it we didnt get the target sir...

Over an over an over..... whats the flipin ratio of Bad guys killed compared to bad guys lost an innocent killed..... Yeah cuz those statistics are Saddening an the media wouldnt want to get that out in the open..... their Sister station might take em off the air.

This is a Horrid way to find peace.... seems to me Harsh Action will only bring Harsher Counteraction......

Peace = Peace War = a new chance for a new Spieces to come into domminace.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

As the great "Unknown" said:

Politicians are like diapers.

They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The War in Iraq was United States Government assisted genocide. We went in and killed a group of people because they didn't agree with us. That's genocide folks, no debating that.

The INVASION was completely unconstitutional and absolutely unethical and immoral. I thought America was supposed to be above things of that nature?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

I would like to see an amendment made that forces any 'leader' who thrusts us into war to have to be the initial charges front line, as well as one of their immediate family members. How quickly these profiteering scum would change their chicken-hawkish blood lusting...

Come on, thats a stupid political ploy. What use is it in reality if Bush were to sit in a plane and press buttons to drop bombs?

How about a more suitable change in the constitution which says that a pre emptive war must be subject to a public plebicite.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

That's precisely why I said on THE FRONT LINE, not on the first air-strike. lol

Make these pukes have to get down in the muck and witness the carnage at ground level, right in the midst of it. Somebody need to march these dirt-bags around with their hands on the back of their necks and make them smell the stench of mass death they've created first hand. They all just sit back in their comfy chairs thousands of miles away, detached from it all. If they're so gung-ho to kill, put them right smack dab in the middle of it with the ground forces.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Good idea DD, I believe that the last English King to lead an army into battle was Henry VIII, leaders are just not made of the same stuff anymore.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

The founders of the US led the way on the front lines as well during the Revolutionary War. Perhaps this kind of thinking needs to be refreshed to those in power. If you want to be a leader, you are expected to lead the way, especially in the case of wartime actions.

TheBorg

Edited for spelling booboo and context.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Warring leaders should be strapped,

to the tank first in the fray.

So placed they're sure to find;

there is a better way.

top topics

join