It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it a UFO above Corpus Christi skies day before Easter? (Stephenville Lights?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

He doesn't want to be identified because he says he doesn't want to draw attention to himself.
What this man does want is to share what he saw.
"It got to the point to where it got a little closer and that's when I got a little bit more nervous" says the man who brought us this video.
What he calls a UFO.
The active duty military man captured it on his cell phone.
May not seem intimidating but it certainly is different.
The image looks like a white, glowing spot moving around.
At first we were definitely skeptical.
Is it a UFO? It could have been anything.
But then, we went back and looked at the video caputred by residents in Stephenville and look for yourself.
There *are* some similarities.
Both objects move back and forth and from side to side in the same manner.

www.kiiitv.com...

Somewhat similar to the Stephenville lights, and in the same area. What's in the water in Texas?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nice find Grey Basket. I can't say much about the video, but he seems very sincere with his story. I don't think that this is going to be the last incident to come out of Texas.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I live about 3 miles from the intersection where he saw this object but unfortunately all of my windows face out over the bay and I dont think I looked out over the city at all yesterday.
Corpus is really a very active area for sightings, I personally know of 3 people that saw something unexplained last year, the Post Man for our building being one of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I live within a half mile of that intersection and was outside almost all day Saturday working on the car and then again all day Sunday for Easter cooking. I constantly check the skies (habit being a UFO nut). This guy is full of it. Absolutely nothing anywhere near that intersection or within 15 miles. Not only do I constantly check the skies but it was clear on Saturday and I would have definately seen something. Sunday I was looking up all day because I was cooking and constantly checking to see if rain was headed our way.

Don't buy a second of this garbage.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wasn't this night time footage?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi Gray, I started this thread hours ago, but I am glad you started one too, maybe yours will get more attention, I was discouraged with the little response I got to what I think is an amazing incident!

Glad you got some locals that live there, which is what I was trying to do! Kudos!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Basket

And yes it was nigh time footage and seen by many people, so I don't think you should discount it so quickly, enough people saw it that the local station did two stories on it. Which is AMAZING in itself.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You need to look at the timestamps bud, mine was started early yesterday morning, way before yours.

I believe there may have even been another before mine.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RumbleCard

Just because you or I didnt see anything doesnt mean that it didnt happen, so dont be so quick to call it garbage. The guy obviously isnt looking for attention, since he is trying to remain anonymous.
About a month ago a preacher that lives in the building next to mine told the manager of my building about a triangle shaped object that he saw over the bay at about 2 am. He wasnt able to get pics or vids of it though so I never bothered to mention it.
Since people that live around me know that Im a UFO believer, I've gotten quite a few questions about it but since i didnt see it I cant say much about it

Ok I finally just now saw the video and I really wouldnt call that evidence.
I also found it irritating that they chose to interview a legally blind citizen from
the inbred infested city of Aransas Pass.
My Dad was a cop there for a few years, that entire city is one big dope house .

[edit on 3/26/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

More People Saw UFO!

www.kiiitv.com...

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
this is the first i heard of this and I live about 2 hours away from Corpus.

Maybe i should start looking at the sky more closely since Texas seems to the a hot spot of ufo's

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RumbleCard
I live within a half mile of that intersection and was outside almost all day Saturday working on the car and then again all day Sunday for Easter cooking. I constantly check the skies (habit being a UFO nut). This guy is full of it. Absolutely nothing anywhere near that intersection or within 15 miles. Not only do I constantly check the skies but it was clear on Saturday and I would have definately seen something. Sunday I was looking up all day because I was cooking and constantly checking to see if rain was headed our way.

Don't buy a second of this garbage.

WOW I truly don't understand how you can call it garbage. I see you must of watched the sky from morning till next morning and well if you didnt see it then it must be BS. I think that people who come out and call something garbage on this site have maybe too much time on their hands.

AS

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here's the Naval base (NAS) public affairs email address located in Corpus Christi. I sent them an email to ask about the recent sightings...

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Both days I was outside for 95% of the day and into the night (approx till 1am ish) both nights. I have a habit of looking up, I just somewhat trained myself to do it regularly. I always keep my camera and digital camcorder with me so I have no excuses if I see something. I literally live right at that intersection. I'm right on ground zero within 100 feet of both gas stations at said intersection.

The news in this town is extremely weak so I'm not suprised it got reported but they didn't even bother to take the video off the phone to show it to us. Pretty sad reporting. There was also two outdoor events one before easter and one the day of with hundreds of people at two different churches within 2 miles of that intersection and not one report out of either place.

This a boring lazy town and I'm not suprised if someone is just trying to stir the pot for entertainment purposes.

To make you feel better anything can happen and maybe myself and the few hundred others outside within the 2 mile area completely missed the amazing light show. Anything can happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

First off, I prefer "Miss" as I am a chic lol...and I am sorry if you started yours before mine and I was mistaken... I just want to get the news out is all, I wasn't slamming you at all, in fact I praised you for getting the people from the area responding to your post like I couldn't do, rock on brotha!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Good thinking Ufo Reality, it's not like they will respond but it's still nice to put the pressure on. Thanks for providing the info on how to contact them. I am wondering, if this was even an event worthy of our trouble since it's been several days and no real info?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I hope i aint the only one who saw something last night i saw a good three or four after they would leave planes started passing it tripped me out it was me and my three friends. if somebody else saw this reply

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've seen a few things here. All of which are completely unexplainable.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I personally don't see the validity of this UFO sighting. It is interesting footage, but it is in no means verifiable true footage.

I personally live in Corpus Christi, and have not seen anything in the skies. There are alot of Coast Guard and Naval airplanes flying here. This is where most Naval aviators get trained for flight.

So, this very well could be something associated with military aircraft, i.e. a flare or such.

I do remember them showing this footage during UFO hunters episode ( the same one as stephenville lights actually) but it didn't convince me, and I'm in no way a skeptic, I definitely believe in UFOs and USOs for that matter.

top topics

join