It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If these guys believe that Pokemon exist....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's nothing more than satire or a poor trolling attempt, If it was a trolling attempt, then it's succeeded in making people enter a pointless and/or futile debate.

Kind of like this www.landoverbaptist.net...
(The website link'd above is not to be taken seriously, yet im afraid many people think that site, and the place its about is infact real, it is not

Only not as well thought out, and a heck of alot more idiotic.

Edit, fixed poor attempt at making things bold.

[edit on 25/1/10 by Aziel]

[edit on 25/1/10 by Aziel]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itachimaru
sometimes you have to believe really hard..even when everyone else says you are crazy..you just stick your fingers in your ears and shout NANANA and believe HARDER..

Well I guess some UFO believers have this much in common with pokemon believers, like when we tried to tell this UFO believer he was looking at a plane, it seems like he stuck his fingers in the ears and shouted NANANA because he wouldn't believe such a thing, it HAD to be a UFO:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some people want to believe a little too much. Like my signature says, i don't want to believe, I want to KNOW!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'm glad you were able to pick that up as there was a dual meaning I was going for in there. I had the same thing with a guy when I was trying to tell him that his picture of an alien base inside Phobos was actually the seam line..after numerous pictures ..explanations and what not...I was wrong ..he was right ..and that I couldn't sway him. Then I got a deluge of U2U's calling me a government disinfo agent...merely because I do not blindly believe what someone tells me lol

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just spend 10 minutes in the Grey area here on ATS, people believe all kinds of stuff these days, like they think their King Tut or time travelers or higher beings from the 10th dimension, thats not that different really to people claiming to see pokemon.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To Aziel.

Trust me when I say it wasn't a bad trolling attempt. Not only did we manage to get numerous people on the site, but we got the digi-mon site I was referring to earlier to pretty much declare war on us because of our beliefs. It's one of those things were ya had to be there to really appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wait???

Ive seen the show on TV a long time ago. Pokemons are the tiny colored monsters that live inside those balls right?

There is absolutely no way in hell that ppl are walking around believing that they're real. Please tell me that website was a giant joke. Please.

If people are believing in Pokeymen then I think it's time that an asteroid kill us all so that we are driven from the universe.

Dam I hope that site is a joke.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Yea, it was said a number of times throughout the thread that the site is a joke site making fun f a digi-mon site that does believe that the digi world exists. A emissary of the pokomon site posted right before you

Having said that, my Mudkipz is still real no matter what anyone says !

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDark
To Aziel.

Trust me when I say it wasn't a bad trolling attempt. Not only did we manage to get numerous people on the site, but we got the digi-mon site I was referring to earlier to pretty much declare war on us because of our beliefs. It's one of those things were ya had to be there to really appreciate it.

Board invasions are never a good thing, they usually get pretty ugly pretty quick, especially with the "darker" boards out there.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i dont see how pokemon fit in the ufo forum... they should be in the hoax forum were they belong.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Putting pokemon and otherkin in the same group is ridiculous. For one thing, otherkin aren't based on a fictitious television show. Otherkin are REAL quantifiable people who believe that they were, in another life, mythical (or in this case not so mythical) creatures. The concept of Cryptozoology can almost be proven. Similar creatures can be found in almost every mythology around the world. Pokemon cannot. Believing dragons and the like once existed or now exist in different universes is a semi-rational belief. There is more proof of otherkin's existence then there is of a God's existence, but we don't ridicule people for beliving in that.

I think you are the one who needs to google 'otherkin'. There is much on the subject you need to understand before making assumptions and implying such people are lunatics.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
These people can't be serious. They must be being sarcastic saying that they think Pokemon is real.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Th Universe is infinite.
There are infinite possibilities as well.
thats all that I have to say.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Some individuals miss the greater nuances of some seemingly esoteric internet discussion forums. Trust me, they do not believe in pokemon.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I just looked it up and heard that it was a joke; but if these people are truly serious then that's one of the most hilarious things I ever heard in my life. It would be awesome if they were real though, in the right hands that is

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't know if you're aware of this, but that entire site is pure trollage done for the entertainment of the members, of which I was one. Purely done for nothing but lulz.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey guess what i totally just seen a Mewtew floating outside my window LMAO!!

That forum is a good place for laughs thanks for the share

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What a ludicrous thread.

Hmm.. so this forum is like a pokemon one? How many pokemon have been sighted by officers, pilots, been caught on radar, filmed, and photographed?

This thread has no point.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
This discussion forum is dedicated to people who actually believe that Pokemon exist

z9.invisionfree.com...

Having looked through some of the threads, it strikes me that alot of the threads are very similar to alien threads (claiming to have picture evidence, been abducted by pokemon etc - one of them claiming to have the "key to the door" like Sleeper, the year 2012, enlightenment etc)

Does this mean that we're no better than these guys? It seems to me their delusion is playing out exactly like some of the things in this forum.

Just a thought.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by dodgygeeza]

That's clearly a top secret government agency board, with members speaking in code to one another. With a pokemon cover story. Peekachu = Alien, details = where the agents need to go to execute the coverups. I would get rid of that link before the NID comes to get you

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join