It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funneled Adjucation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I detest verisimilitude. I drape myself only in the attire of absolute certainty. Resemblance is not substantial presence, I accept only palpable tangibility. Exactitude my shoes, intelligible decipherability my visual optics, perspicuity and crisp lucid limpidity hummed from my obscurity obliterating vocal device. Transparent indubitability refurbished at any notion of a basic weakness. Accurate incisions made into falsified incursions; I’m a surgeon of distortion and a repeat defender. Offending the offense into a back stance of upstood lap dances, held hands and screamed into back stands done on public lands. Veering on into a grossly overly under estimated indexical of superly digested inspiring miracles vomited up to explicate in a revealed state a specified date and no late. Argon gases crawling under the doorways latches, instincts throw my hands to my throat and I’m choaking on burning ashes, legs dashes, lost hope in the imagined antecedent experience. Reversed retrogress and a cunning naked dress, superscripted to be more than less and up front gyrating lonliness. Harnessing ecumenical sensations beeding welded lines in Ultra violet oscillations, I forgot my helmet and my eyes go myopic, epidermis fried and my life goes biologic---- ly---- goodbye. My presence of abyss is my freedom and I challenge this to pleed them any opposite... they can’t, I beg! "Relieve them! Release them!" Directionless spouts, in and out, fell into the curving geometry and couldn’t solve my way out, infinitely stuck in a prison with no bars and a house with no walls, all around me crumbles and falls, my synergy phenominally scales tunes from reds to blues, luminescent hues and gumming chews writing words in herds just keeping the mind in shape. Medulla Oblongata waiting for respiration to cease, circulation to increase or be unpleasingly overcome with old age disease. I’m a platoon of maniacs in a cartoon world, hitched a vehicular vesical I called my girl, cramped up in this body with no place to face. Destination prederminted, desolate and unascertained. One of these sunny evolutions some simple settling annotations will formalize my futuristic former eyes and I will metamorphize into my type of grandeur epitomized adequation.

join