Come on! Everyone seems to be the anti-Christ now days, don't they? I don't think there will be an Anti-Christ, per se, not a human man who is the
A-C anyway. I think the term means "Anti-Christian," or against Christianity as a whole. The corporate organization that calls itself
"Christianity" has a lot of skeletons in their collective closet, and probably billions in off-shore banks.
A 4th century power struggle played out across the Mediterranean world brought a minor sect of religious extremists to centre stage. Finding
themselves on the winning side and cosseted within imperial residences, bishops of the Christian Church were able to impose their faith upon a
demoralised population using all the sanctions of the State. And as the empire fragmented and fell, ambitious clerics of Christ disseminated a cancer
of superstition, fear and brutality far beyond the old imperial frontiers.
The most disturbing aspect of Yahweh’s humanoid personality, however, is his blood-lust. The smell of burning flesh is a ‘sweet savour unto the
lord’ – so sweet, in fact, that the phrase appears in the Old Testament no fewer than twenty-three times. The butchery demanded by god is truly
monumental. Believers are required to sacrifice two lambs day-by-day continuously – and that’s just for starters! Just as well Yahweh had several
thousand priests to help him trough through the banquet!
Christianity is a cult, no doubt of that if you look at the definition of the word itself:
1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction
of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that
employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.
My advice? Stop seeing the famous anti-Christ in everyone you don't happen to like, and see these people for who they really are...New World Order