It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is life Destiny Or is it just How we live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
to me i think live is destiny and that death is choosing before or even when we are born.but the reason why i think this is because i feel like there is somthing in my life time that will make a big deal for the rest of the world

but take Hitler for example like ppl say that he was one of the anti-krist
and he almost started somthing that could have been complitly diffrent now days like living, city's, country, and even people it self but it hasnt been like that because hitler never succeded in his Utopia maby thats why life it self has been chosen every since the beging of time

but i could go on even more but im just going to say as much as i did for right now cuz i usaly start threads ppl dont care for them but i would like to hear ur thoughs on this

so feel free to say what u want

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by True Candian

I believe "there is a place for everything, and everything is in it's place."

There is a reason why everything turns out the way it does, although I don't know what the reason is.

I would imagine that life could be very different if Hitler had succeeded, but he didn't. All we can take from his life is a lesson, and hope that history never repeats itself.

Something important happens in the world every day that changes it, although the effects might not be apparent to you.

new topics

join