It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ET's be getting ready to 'Intervene'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Alright, So IF ET's actually do exist and are watching us, what would it take for them to make contact. I have reason to believe that this could happen at any moment, and most likely will happen by then end of this century.

Reasons for ET's making contact:

-Global Warming
-Over population
-Food shortages
-Nuclear War

I'm going to go ahead and say this, and i'm probably going to get flamed for this, but I know their are ET's out their, what I don't know is if they are hear watching us. But if they were wouldn't the intervene to keep us from destroying ourselves and our planet, I mean think of it this way, we don't know how much life is out their in our galaxy, we could be the only ones apart from them, if they are observing us (which i think they are) then they are obviously interested in something.

I mean think of it this way, you are apart of a really advanced ET society, and you find a place like Earth wouldn't you be interested in this place, I know people are going to say what's so special about this place, but seriously you have to look at it from an outsiders perspective, I would probably be blown away, and curious and want to find out what these life forms are all about, how the live and socialize, how they work, etc. etc.

I don't think ET's would let something so valuable (Earth) go to waste because we were dumb.

Something is obviously going on, we have increased UFO sightings, more mention of UFO's in the media.

And in January my mom witnessed her first UFO, I've also seen UFO's increasingly in the past 3 months, So far i've had 4 different sightings in the past 3 months. At first I just thought it was a star, but it would jump around eratically dissapearing and reappearing all over the sky (all of the ufos that I seen have the same behavior).

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I can only hope so. You can send me in with the six of heinicans. There is very good anecdotal evidence to show they have stepped in from the middle ages or beyond from time to time. A fav of mine is the nuclear silo technician from the 50's? on c2c that said a missile went into countdown on its own. I don't remember the specifics, but it was very compelling. Mankind/earth is probably beyond hope in the damage done. It would truly take a miracle aka free energy to get us out of this mess.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

I believe so. It has been said that many ET's are communicating with humans and telling them basically that what we are doing to ourselves and our planet is wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xAmberxLeahx

why would they bother, its no like humans dont know right from wrong.
If e t s do exist then i hope they have better things to do, than save the human race from its own stupidity and greed. Its obvious that we still have a chance to save our selves but we are never going to do that. The greed and selfishness is embedded into our nature. we are better off leaving this planets to animals.

Why would anyone save a race that enslaves and kill its own kind for materialistic gain or hatered for another.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I don't see why they should bother correcting us...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I would hope so, but its just like humans to want to be rescued by something. If its not Jesus, then a mothership would do fine.
Lets just hope whatever it is, its benevolent

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
First post!

I think this is entirely possible.
Whilst on this planet our scientists know a fair bit about what they perceive to be reality, what their clues teach them about the universe and their best guesses to how things work ... they really don't 'know'.

The existance of Earth in this solar system and universe, may well be more important than we know.

We do not really 'know' what the resulting effects of a planet such as ours in this solar system/galaxy/universe.

Honestly, we think we know a lot, but we don't know crap!

If indeed we are more important than we know, then I see every reason for them to stop us destroying ourselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

I suppose anything is possible. It sounds to good to be true, though.

Thinking that aliens are somehow going to save us seems sort of selfish to me, and an easy excuse not to clean up our own mess!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What I would like to know is why are aliens viewed as humanity's babysitters? Why are they responsible for us, when we can hardly take responsibility for ourselves? Let's not relegate aliens to the second coming of Christ where everyone's responsibility to their environment and their fellow man is lifted from our shoulders.

The only way I could see them stepping in and saying "Bad human, BAD!" is if this Earth doesn't just belong to us. Aside from that, we are responsible for cleaning up our own messes. If we're not too preoccupied by convenience to do so.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by projectvxn]

new topics

top topics

join