It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little hosting help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have been in the process of putting a site together which will help in creating a central medium for accessing photos, videos, documents and links to a variety of different topics discussed here at ATS. Whatever you have to offer I will be happy with. The domain I have registered is *snip*.
I don't want to say much more now but if you can spare some hosting please message me and I can give you some more information on the project.
Thanks, Jeff

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Specifically ...

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever...

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

(site link removed)

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What kind of resources would you need? (I don't do windows)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
***Thread closed***

join