It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Charged With Murder Of Father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Teen Charged With Murder Of Father

www.news.com.au

A 16-YEAR-OLD boy has been charged with murder after his father was stabbed to death at the family's home in Sydney's northwest.
(visit the link for the full news article)

The boy was questioned at Castle Hill police station after being arrested in the driveway of the home in Bernadette Place, Baulkham Hills, where the stabbings occurred about 7am (AEDT) today.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by SaadAdam]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
16 year old thats a disturbed kid i wonder why this happend?. Maybe his dad dident let him play his xbox? or maybe abbusive for a while and he clicked or just a disturbed mind? anyway gona get into this one alot i wanna see the reasons.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

"The boy was fairly quiet and reserved,"

"He was a little bit strange.

"He kept his head down walking down the street."

Source

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Double stabbing ... the home in quiet Bernadette Place was sealed off by police soon after the attack.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The Teen lives only 30mins away from me how wierd is this like i cant wait to find out why? he was still going to school he had his bag and all. Freaky

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Murder by teens and even younger people seems to be on the increase. IMO it can be the result of an inability to control rage or the fact that the parents have prevented the child from having or doing something they wanted--insufficient or negative disciplining--to acting out the effects of child abuse, to the attitudes of friends to perhaps the result of violence in the media. I think the reasons are multiple and complex.

I'd have to know more about this case before I ventured a guess.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

"Until the story unfolds and the investigation is complete, we won't know,'' he said.

Keep us updated on this.. As you live close enough Im sure you will get the details before anyone else. Prehaps talking to the people who live around you to see if you can get any clues as why this boy would attack his family like this..

Seems odd. Like I dont think he just lashed out and started stabbing for no reason at all..
Some kids are just spoiled little rotten brats and when left to go emo on you they get all werid.
If anything at this point this is a true lesson. If you have kids its very important to know whats going on all the time.

With my mother I couldn't go anywhere without her knowing. Everything I did was asked about, and all my moves where watched.
I pretty much did what I wanted, just as long as my mother knew what I was up too and so forth. We always talked and knew what was gonig on.
Alot of parents just leave their kids to tech, and be done with it.. And they slowly go mad..

But not enough info at this point to make any kind of solid stance on why or what happened here..

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Well i rekon sometimes its how the kid was brought up since age of walking my mum and dad let me do what i want and wreck what i want wene i got to a age like 17 i stopped because i did so much damage that i became a peacful loving person in a click of the brain its wierd i know. but my family loves me alot now. and i wasent bad as in drugs and # like that just never listend in school allways spoke out of the ordinary and never did homework lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

That area is full of fake emos with rich familys that pretend thay have problems and i will try to find alot of info on this for sure.

I know its wierd a kid doesent just lash out and stab his dad to death?. Its wierd there must be a long story behind this.

new topics

top topics

join