It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's Bosnia gunfire claim untrue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Clinton's Bosnia gunfire claim untrue

www.news.com.au

DEMOCRAT Hillary Clinton has been forced to admit her dramatic account of coming under life-threatening sniper fire during a 1996 trip to Bosnia was inaccurate.

Senator Clinton's spokesman Howard Wolfson admitted the former first lady may have "misspoke" when she recounted the story on the campaign trail, as she tried to talk up her national security experience
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yes. She misspoke. Lets see what she said:

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base," Senator Clinton had recounted.

What actually happened:

An arrival ceremony, greeting with local officials, then a poem read out by an eight year old Bosnian girl.

She didn't misspeak. She lied. And got caught. This is damage-control.

CT

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25/3/2008 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that story with all of us. Both of us must know Hillary didn't misspeak (she simply lied as usual).

She's 1 of many politicians, who are employees of national spy agencies/warlords (so is her husband). Their duty is to lie, steal, rape, and murder. Her dad was a mobster in Chicago. She doesn't really have anyone (outside of her degenerate society), who actually believes her.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im glad to see somebody comes out and says she lied. She has the media so wraped up in the Clinton Machine that they refuse to say she lied. I wish the media would quit covering for her and maybe report on her lies that she tells over and over again. Instead they follow her lead and attack her oppents at her will for things they didn't say and had no control over.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
LMAO @ "mis-spoke". Kind of like Dumbya and Insaney keep "mis-speaking" about WMD's and Saddam's ties to Al Qaeda. Hillary, just like the rest of these bottom dwelling pond scum, is a pathological lying, evil skank. lol

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hillary, like most politicians, lies whenever she thinks it will server her purpose and she doesn't think she'll get caught.

I think that all those people who get caught for lying under oath in front of congress should now be able to claim that they miss-spoke.

Afterall, if a Senator can mis speak about being shot at by a sniper how on earth should a simple baseball player be able to remember if he got shot in the butt with steroids?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OK, billary got caught lying this time. But the conspiracy theorist in me now wants to know what else she's lied about?

Sadly, I think we're all about to find out as she ruthlessly tries to take down O(bs)ama, which will be her only chance to salvage the democrat nomination. Also, one now has to really wonder if there wasn't something going on with Whitewater and "monica-gate" that the Clinton's lied to get out of. What a dishonest (even thieving) family they have turned out to be. Say, Bill and Hill. Can we have the china and silverware you took from Air Force 1 back, please? You can keep all the keyboard "W's" ypu stole from the White House.

McCain and the Republicans must be wringing their hands with glee as they watch the democrats snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

top topics

join